You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 17 > Comments

Faith Jan 6, 2009 05:22:36 PM ET

I am 17wks today and although i feel a little bit better, my pregnancy is still miserable since i cannot drink juice nor eat fruits and veggies. my body is week and i'm tired all the time. the baby is moving a lot so that makes me hopeful that all is well--this is my second so i guess i'm feeling the movement earlier than normal. i simply cannot wait to find out the gender of the baby and even more, finally get to meet the little person that has been causing me so much nausea lol!

Kenda Jan 15, 2007 01:04:52 PM ET

My energy has finally returned, now i can get some baby shopping done!

Jalen Jan 10, 2007 03:13:14 PM ET

Im 17 week and im enjoying it so far...i havent had any morning sickness during my pregnancy yet...my tummy is pokin out alittle; having felt any movement ..so im waiting!

Mary Dec 20, 2006 08:11:44 AM ET

Week 17. feeling fab but weepy sometimes. i think i might feel the baby but not sure, its like a little bird flapping its wings in my tummy. keep trying to visualise what my son will look like - its so exciting. i love him soooooo much already.

Christina Nov 7, 2006 11:08:16 PM ET

Been feeling baby move for a long time now. still sick, but out of the hosptial and off of ivs! yeah! just began gaing weight, but belly is noticable.

Melanie Aug 27, 2006 10:38:35 AM ET

Im 17 weeks pregnant and not even showing yet! i have felt little movements though. i guess the little one is just hiding.

jodes Oct 3, 2005 12:30:11 AM ET

I love being preg. al great so far. my belly is popped out heaps and my baby swirls and summersaults all the time, i love it.

rachel g Sep 11, 2005 12:05:57 AM ET

Im 17 weeks and loving it i just started feeling the baby poke me from the inside its an amazing feeling! my beely is definately showing now, i have been having terrible headaches everyday, the joys of pregnancy! :)

Lauren Aug 15, 2005 04:19:34 PM ET

I am having awful headaches but no more sickness really. i am more active but i eat a lot more!!

jennifer Aug 3, 2005 12:21:21 PM ET

I am 17 weeks!! i feel great. i havent had the experience of feeling him move yet.

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>