You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 17 > Comments

pinky Aug 9, 2013 10:42:05 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks, i feel awful, tired, bloated n hev terrible pain in mi lower abdomen n sometymz de pain becomes sharp. dr say everithin is fyn bt i'm worried

Sue sue Aug 7, 2013 04:30:05 PM ET

Im 16 weeks pregnant and i get this ball and my stomach that dont move to much just only 2 times. is my baby ok

sharon Aug 7, 2013 11:35:05 AM ET

Hi am 17 weeks and 4adys i feel moving last week but since this week i have not feel any thing i hope every thing is okey

Heather Jul 21, 2013 10:49:25 PM ET

I felt what seemed to be a wave once or twice but not after that i'm 17 weeks exactly

Priya Jul 17, 2013 01:26:42 AM ET

Hi i am 16 weeks 5 days preg. i had felt movements 4 days ago...but since then no movements :( i am worried. is this normal?

terra Jul 9, 2013 06:46:25 PM ET

Hi...im 17 weeks and 4 days. i have felt the baby move and its a wonderful feeling

jessy Jul 5, 2013 02:22:34 PM ET

Im 17 and im sixteen weeks and 2 days pregnant been feeling little flutters since 15 weeks and little kicks since yesterday this is my second pregnancy lost the first at eight weeks i have only gained half a kilogram but have a really big appetite this last week will be finding out what im having in three weeks i cant wait ..!!im feeling angry all the time and have been diagnosed with mild depression but otherwise im just fine and taking every oppertunity that i can to sleep lol

Lara Jun 16, 2013 09:03:19 AM ET

I am 17 weeks today with my first and the baby is doing flips, pressing against my belly and kicking a lot, i felt popcorn pop feelings first about a week or so ago! we are really excited about this baby :) doc says everything is great and how it should be so i love to hear that. we hit a couple yard sales yesterday and got some baby stuff that after they've been thoroughly cleaned will be of great use for baby and we got it all for a steal!!

patokhue Jun 10, 2013 03:22:58 AM ET

Hi everyone, i'm 17 weeks pregnant with my first. the pregnancy symptoms subsided at 12 weeks. my appetite though is something else. i can feel the baby move already, especially when lying down on the side.i can't wait to find out whether i'm having a boy/girl. this is a wonderful experience and i wouldn't change a thing! god bless u all and gud luck to everyone!

emily Jun 9, 2013 11:38:16 AM ET

Hi everyone, in also 17 weeks pregnant with my first baby. feeling very anxious and trying to only read up on positive things otherwise i get overly worried about things going wrong. cant help it, i guess im just a natural worrier. so far i have only had a bubbly feeling in my tummy, cant wait for the proper kicking to start. i am definitely showing, am much bigger than i expected to be at this point! i suffered with sickness so bad from week 6 up until week 16. its eased off since then and have been able to keep a bit of food down but am still sick at least once lost days. im not complaining, it will be so worth it :)best wishes to everyone.x

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next >>