You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 17 > Comments

Della Jun 8, 2013 01:28:52 AM ET

I am 17 weeks and 3 days and i have been feeling my baby move and kick for about a week now. we can feel it when we put our hands on my belly too. it feels like someone is gently giving your hand a little poke. once you get to know the difference between gas bubbles and kicks you will know for sure which is which. this is my first baby too. so to whoever said "technically you cant feel your baby move until 18 weeks" you are ignorant! and every women is different.

Salem Jun 10, 2013 01:36:24 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks and 2 days. i've been feeling movements and kicks for about two weeks. i felt the baby kick while my hand was on my tummy today. i felt her/him moving internally and was feeling around while laying on my side. it really does feel like a little poke! i turned on to my back and pressed on my tummy. the baby rolled over and felt like a wave under my hand. it's possible to feel movements as early as 13 weeks, i've heard. it really depends on your build or if you've been pregnant before. i'm petite, and was pregnant once before, but miscarried at 9 weeks. of course, i think it applies more to women that have gotten further along/carried to term. every pregnancy is different! :d

leal1129 Jun 4, 2013 08:55:58 PM ET

I'm 16, and 17 weeks 4 days...i feel baby move alot but worried i'm not gaining enlightened weight. i started at 122.6 lbs now at a sold 126lbs for the last two months. though the doc hasn't said anything, i feel pretty good knowing i feel the constant moving(:

mz.Patty Jun 3, 2013 05:33:00 PM ET

Hello all, i am 17 weeks and 2 days = ) thank god...i have been feeling the baby a whole lot, especially if i drink or eat sweets stuff.

sirenaanne13 May 29, 2013 02:46:33 AM ET

Im 17 weeks and 5 days and i still havent felt my baby move yet....

mommy2bee Jul 12, 2013 10:15:20 PM ET

Hi i am 17 weeks and i havent felt mine move either

Bribeautifull May 18, 2013 01:01:11 PM ET

Im 17 weeks and 3days and i havent felt my baby move or kick yet, i do little things like shake my stomach and talk to my baby but nothing yet!

Aimees May 21, 2013 11:22:24 AM ET

I will be 17 weeks this thursday & i haven't felt any movement either. the last few days i also feel like all of my pregnancy symptoms have pretty much one away. i feel normal. is that normal ??

de Jun 4, 2013 03:18:03 PM ET

Technically you cant feel your baby move until 18 weeks

pregnant Jul 15, 2013 08:45:59 AM ET

Don't worry. i am 17 weeks and i dont feel movement, but doctor says everything is ok. and i can see my baby moving in ultrasound

debra May 7, 2013 09:29:05 PM ET

Im 17wks n 3 days paint wait till i can feel more movement don't really have any symptoms at all

Debra May 7, 2013 09:26:36 PM ET

Well im 17wks n 3 days i feel absolutely good dont have any symptoms at all i do feel some butterflies as some may say just can't wait til the baby starts kicking best feeling on the world

Vicky wrenn May 6, 2013 01:29:16 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks and 5 days i've not felt any movement yet. i'm not showing ever. my sickness only lasted a few week thank god.

Mommy to be Apr 23, 2013 03:26:23 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks 2 days and i feel fabulous! my first trimester was rough...always exhausted and nauseous! now all i get is round ligament pain and my belly seems to be growing by the minute! i'm always moody sometimes but it comes and goes!....i love to shop and buy cute maternity clothes! i find out what i'm having in less than a week!

LonelyMomma Apr 18, 2013 05:08:25 PM ET

I haven't felt the flutters yet which makes me worry. this is my second child, so i expected to feel it by now. it still hasn't really kicked in. i'm not showing, don't feel it, and i am not hungry, sore back and high anxiety. the first time was fun; hope this one is as much a joy. i just wish i felt pregnant at 17wks & 2 days.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next >>