Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Vicky wrenn May 6, 2013 05:29:16 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks and 5 days I've not felt any movement yet. I'm not showing ever. My sickness only lasted a few week thank god.

Mommy to be Apr 23, 2013 07:26:23 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks 2 days and I feel fabulous! my first trimester was rough...always exhausted and nauseous! Now all I get is round ligament pain and my belly seems to be growing by the minute! I'm always moody sometimes but it comes and goes!....I love to shop and buy cute maternity clothes! I find out what I'm having in less than a week!

LonelyMomma Apr 18, 2013 09:08:25 PM ET

I haven't felt the flutters yet which makes me worry. This is my second child, so I expected to feel it by now. It still hasn't really kicked in. I'm not showing, don't feel it, and I am not hungry, sore back and high anxiety. The first time was fun; hope this one is as much a joy. I just wish I felt pregnant at 17wks & 2 days.

mhai Apr 12, 2013 11:52:16 AM ET

Im 17 weeks and not evwn showing yet.i just look bloated lol.i forgot to mention on my first comment but all is well.i eat weird.

mhai Apr 12, 2013 11:50:02 AM ET

Im 17 weeks and felt flutters on my bump 3days before 16weeks and its a weird nice feeling but baby dont move at all times.when im about to go to bed thats the time that it moves.im eating more and feeling good without feeling any nausea but i get tired quickly and have pain on my back and hips.

Ree Ree Mar 25, 2013 02:24:16 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks and everything is starting to feel right. The sick feeling is about over. I do feel tired though. I think maybe because i'm in college full time and it's just tiring. Can't wait for next week!

Kealey Mar 20, 2013 02:38:35 PM ET

I'm 26 and 17 weeks and 5 days with my first miracle... felt the baby move for the first time last night which was absolutely amazing!! Love my growing bump :) My morning sickness was horrendous and I suffered all day, every day until I was around 14 weeks... it comes and goes now! Been feeling pains but have been told it's normal as bubba and bump grow! I am in love already and can't wait to meet our lil bubba! Wish everyone all the health and happiness x

chomine Mar 14, 2013 07:08:11 PM ET

I love my baby bump 16 weeks can't wait for the kicking

vicky Jan 20, 2013 12:39:28 PM ET

I am 16 + 5 abd due to the healthy eating and lack if alcohol i am 1 lb under the expected weight gain. Its my first baby and i have a bump but i expected to be more heiffer like. I feel fine though so will trust that the lbs will come soon and if they don't be grateful the dieting post baby won't be too horrendous.

GRENWAYZ Jan 10, 2013 03:58:22 AM ET

Hello im almost 17 weeks. i feel tired all the time, no energy. ive been feeling the baby move for a couple of weeks now. i get heartburn and lots of indigestion. this is pregnancy #3. im moody and cry alot. i get to find out what im having next month. my doc told me that im showing 18weeks but im 16weeks and 5 days. my belly is big. i have two boys so hopping for a girl. oh and for those of you who have morning sickness i got some nausea pills from my doc that helped me alot.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next >>