You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 17 > Comments

mhai Apr 12, 2013 07:52:16 AM ET

Im 17 weeks and not evwn showing yet.i just look bloated lol.i forgot to mention on my first comment but all is well.i eat weird.

mhai Apr 12, 2013 07:50:02 AM ET

Im 17 weeks and felt flutters on my bump 3days before 16weeks and its a weird nice feeling but baby dont move at all times.when im about to go to bed thats the time that it moves.im eating more and feeling good without feeling any nausea but i get tired quickly and have pain on my back and hips.

Ree Ree Mar 25, 2013 10:24:16 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks and everything is starting to feel right. the sick feeling is about over. i do feel tired though. i think maybe because i'm in college full time and it's just tiring. can't wait for next week!

Kealey Mar 20, 2013 10:38:35 AM ET

I'm 26 and 17 weeks and 5 days with my first miracle... felt the baby move for the first time last night which was absolutely amazing!! love my growing bump :) my morning sickness was horrendous and i suffered all day, every day until i was around 14 weeks... it comes and goes now! been feeling pains but have been told it's normal as bubba and bump grow! i am in love already and can't wait to meet our lil bubba! wish everyone all the health and happiness x

chomine Mar 14, 2013 03:08:11 PM ET

I love my baby bump 16 weeks can't wait for the kicking

vicky Jan 20, 2013 07:39:28 AM ET

I am 16 + 5 abd due to the healthy eating and lack if alcohol i am 1 lb under the expected weight gain. its my first baby and i have a bump but i expected to be more heiffer like. i feel fine though so will trust that the lbs will come soon and if they don't be grateful the dieting post baby won't be too horrendous.

GRENWAYZ Jan 9, 2013 10:58:22 PM ET

Hello im almost 17 weeks. i feel tired all the time, no energy. ive been feeling the baby move for a couple of weeks now. i get heartburn and lots of indigestion. this is pregnancy #3. im moody and cry alot. i get to find out what im having next month. my doc told me that im showing 18weeks but im 16weeks and 5 days. my belly is big. i have two boys so hopping for a girl. oh and for those of you who have morning sickness i got some nausea pills from my doc that helped me alot.

Kelly Dec 5, 2012 07:20:10 PM ET

I am 17 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my second child. i am very much so showing and have been feeling my baby kick and move for a week now. i'm always irritable, uncomfortable and hungry. i cannot wait to have this baby

lacey Nov 30, 2012 01:08:59 AM ET

Im 17 weeks pregnant and i cant feel the baby move yet :( but i been feeling like crap this whole pregnancy :( i have been puking since day one in my pregnancy, i wish i could feel fine everyday but instead i see myself in the bathroom most of the time :(

Achie Nov 11, 2012 02:24:05 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks now and starting to feel the baby move more and more around the same time. also only 10 more days until we find out the sex! otherwise feeling good besides round ligiment pain when working.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next >>