You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 17 > Comments

crystal Aug 5, 2012 08:24:47 PM ET

Im 17 weeks and 3days my first i feel frustrated alot i think im feeling the baby move but not sure cant wait ot find out if its a boy or girl other then that theres not much except indigestion

amy Aug 2, 2012 01:42:34 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks pregnant! and if i didn't have a scan photo to prove i am pregnant i wouldn't think anything of it i have felt the exact same the whole time. no symptoms and i'm not showing i still look the same. and feel great! x

donna Jul 22, 2012 06:35:26 AM ET

Im 17 weeks and 1 day.. i have lost all pregnancy symptoms.. all i have is a bump.. dont feel pregnant which worries me even tho i heard babys heartbeat last week..

Drvn Jul 11, 2012 12:08:27 PM ET

17 weeks/3 days into 2nd pregnancy. i've got all the achy/gassy symptoms plus heartburn. baby has been moving for over a week now. feels like flops & pops (like he/she's stretching & tumbling lol). baby bump & stretch marks have arrived. hubby wants to know the sex so we'll find out in two weeks, lord-willing. fatigue & nausea have let up considerably :) woo-hoo

rjones50 May 29, 2012 11:46:03 AM ET

This is my first pregnancy. i am 17weeks and i am just so excited in two more weeks i found out if it's a girl/boy!

jessie May 24, 2012 11:25:09 AM ET

I'm 35 years old, 17 wks 3 days today. this is my third pregnancy. my older two daughters are 16 & 18! i'll have quite the age gap. :) i just started feeling movement this past week. nothing huge, just little jabs that i now recognize as baby. generally around the same time every day. no pregnancy symptoms what so ever, so having this huge belly is my sign all is well!

rebecca May 20, 2012 12:37:03 PM ET

Im in my 17th week and have a ver noticable baby belly i was lucky not to have any morning sickness i have had a couple cravings here and there my mood is up a down a bit mostly toward my husband (poor guy) and i can smell everything i felt the baby move very early on and now it loves to kick me in the ribs! i cant wait till everyone else can see and feel the kicking too.

Betty May 1, 2012 01:19:39 PM ET

I'm nearly 17 weeks and i am really irritable and hungry all the time, lol. plus i have gained more than i should, and am showing like i am above 20 weeks. on the plus side, although this is my first, i have already felt quickening.

lauren Apr 5, 2012 03:51:56 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks, and one day. and my hormones have made me the aabsolute meanest person ever. not just here and there, but every day all day. other than that though, i'm perfectly fine lol.

Jennifer Apr 4, 2012 05:53:27 PM ET

I am currently 17 weeks 4 days, i am eating right and have even increased my protein intake like my doctor suggested. i started off at 140 lbs. and have lost weight since. i'm currently at 134 lbs. i am always exhausted. although i have lost weight i have a belly and have been feeling my baby move since 14 weeks pregnant. any suggestions as to why i feel blah this far along? i just want to feel a normal pregnancy again.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>