You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 17 > Comments

Jennifer Apr 4, 2012 05:53:27 PM ET

I am currently 17 weeks 4 days, i am eating right and have even increased my protein intake like my doctor suggested. i started off at 140 lbs. and have lost weight since. i'm currently at 134 lbs. i am always exhausted. although i have lost weight i have a belly and have been feeling my baby move since 14 weeks pregnant. any suggestions as to why i feel blah this far along? i just want to feel a normal pregnancy again.

Tracy Donoghue Mar 30, 2012 08:38:31 AM ET

Hi all, i am 17 weeks 6 days pregnant but dont feel pregnant at all apart from a bit of heartburn and achy legs at night. i havent felt anything yet and am anxious due to 2 previsous's losses...anyone else feel the same?

Sophia Mar 12, 2012 03:40:36 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks 1 day today with our first baby, and i'm feeling awful. i'm apparently one of the minority that get morning sickness more and longer than most. i used to get it all day but now i get it in early afternoon, getting worse till i'm pretty much puking in evening. no sign of stopping yet, it's getting worse!! and no, ginger etc. makes it worse. but we've found out he's a boy!!! :) and i think he's gonna look like his daddy because every distinguishing characteristic is his dad's, not mine :) (which is lucky!!)

Doris Mar 12, 2012 08:33:30 AM ET

I am 17 weeks and 3 days today,this is my first baby. i didnt have any morning sickness and havent craved anything yet. when i was 12 weeks i weighed 101.6 kg and at 16 weeks i weighed 101.8 kg. ever since i got pregnant i cant finish the same amount of food i used to have. anyway i'm enjoying every bit of it and the attantion expecialy. all the best to everone.

Cassie Mar 9, 2012 09:07:36 AM ET

I'm 21 yrs old and 17 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my first. my pregnancy has been wonderful so far. i had no sickness, no cravings and have not gained any weight yet. my emotions have gone crazy though, as well as my dreams and it seems like i can smell things alot easier (which burns my nose?!) i haven't felt the baby yet which keeps me ansty because i miscarried about a year ago. i have my next dr appointment 3/26 and i'm looking forward to finding out the gender (i'm rooting for a boy!) i don't plan on having a second, but should god bless me with another, i'm sure i would look forward to the pregnancy based on how this one has gone.

Whitney Mar 5, 2012 02:44:15 PM ET

I am 20 years old and 17 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my first. i am just now starting to show a little bit but i haven't really felt any movement and it worries me. i know sometimes it can be up to week 20 before you feel anything but i'm a worrier. lol i'll feel better once i go back to the doctor on friday.

jen Mar 4, 2012 09:01:42 AM ET

Hello i am 30 yrs old n i started at 114 n think i'm around 123-124 the predictor says i'm over by 2 lbs. which i have 2 boys n was able to wear my 1-3s til i was 6 mos. i am really worried i'm gaining way too much weight..i haven't been able to exercise like i want. i've had 7 miscarriages prior to this pregnancy i am hoping by next appt i can get the ok to workout like i have for the past 3yrs erryday for 45mins a day..lil worried i'm gunna gain toooooo much n jot lose it since i'm 30..what do u think

Guest May 2, 2013 09:07:06 AM ET

Sounds like ur will power to wrk out is great and that means after u deliver u will get back to where u want to be... so enjoy ur pregnancy and leave the wrk out for afterwards just because u have had miscarriages... your mind might feel its ok to do but ur body is obviously telling u something se...

Archana Feb 29, 2012 05:27:32 AM ET

I am 18 weeks pregnant & i am gain 3 kg.i don't know it's ok or not but i feel really good.

Ashley Feb 20, 2012 01:32:13 PM ET

I am 17 weeks pregnant. i have 2 boys of my own and 2 stepsons. i have lost 4 lbs and can't seem to put any weight on. i worry every day bc we had a miscarriage in september. i think all this worrying is causing me not to "eat for two." we are approaching my level 2 sonagram at 20weeks. i am hopeful that the baby is still healthy. i would just like to relax and really enjoy what "may be" our last pregnancy. goodluck ladie :)

Katrina Jan 28, 2012 06:02:54 PM ET

I am 41 and 17 weeks and 1 day.... i have three children a 17 year old son, a 13 year old son and a 5 year old daughter. they keep me so busy i don't know when i am going to find the time for the new baby, lol. i am a full time teacher, a full time student and a full time mom....whew! i have been feeling light flutters for about three weeks but no hard kicks, sometimes i worry because i haven't felt anything strong yet. it's hard to remember when things happened in my other pregnancies. my stomach looks huge some days and tiny others, that confuses me. i have had a rather easy pregnancy so far....... i hope it stays that way.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>