Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Week 18 Comments & Discussion

Soniyak Dec 26, 2018 04:31:47 AM ET

I’m 32 and 18 week pregnant today with my 1st child. i still have not felt any movement. should i be worried?

Aurora Jan 28, 2019 03:39:29 PM ET

I think it's just hard to identify. this is my first kid too but, i'm just starting to feel movements. just take a couple more weeks.

Guest Dec 12, 2018 09:59:56 AM ET

I just turned 18 weeks today and i've been itching nonstop for the past week and the itching is so unbelievably unbearable and i can't really sleep bc of it and my itching started on my arms then when to my legs and then started spreading every where else and now my whole body itches.

Monalisa.C Dec 17, 2018 03:53:57 PM ET

That is very alarming. my friend's wife had the same symptoms and it turns out she had this rare condition caused by pregnancy where by it ended up affecting her internal organ. i can't remember which one though.

monalisa Dec 17, 2018 03:55:50 PM ET

I think perhaps you should see a doctor just to be sure.

MichL Aug 30, 2018 02:36:46 PM ET

Hi. i'm 18 weeks today, and still totally exhausted, and cant bring myself to wake up in the morning. i'm 39 years now and i have two boys. i'm hoping for a girl this time round. all will be revealed next week though. i cant wait. is this sleepiness normal though??

Angelina421 Sep 28, 2018 02:51:53 AM ET

I am 38 years old and 18 weeks today. expecting a boy and i am completely whooped all day. can barely function because i am so exhausted.

Kristen Aug 8, 2018 09:15:33 PM ET

Hi all. i am 18 weeks and 5 days with my second child. still have not felt any movement. must i worry?

Jackie Mar 10, 2018 09:39:28 AM ET

I'm 18 weeks 1 day pregnant and when i lay on my back it hurts. i get cramps on my lower back and i get cramps on my left lower side. sleeping is so uncomfortable.

Christie Jun 26, 2017 05:48:40 PM ET

18 weeks and two days. this is child number 3 and i am 41. completely starting over. haven't been pregnant in 16 years lol so this feels like the first. i've gained like 15lbs. not good? :/ i wasn't over weight when i started. should i be worried?

Santanna Feb 16, 2017 02:59:06 AM ET

I'm 23 and i'm 18 weeks and 3 days and i'm going on my 3rd pregnancy i have two boys already and in two more weeks i find out what i'm having. hope it's a boy but very excited.

Melissa Sep 6, 2017 06:06:55 AM ET

I'm 24 and i'm prego with my 3rd child and i find out tuesday what i'm having. i got 2 boys right now. i'm hoping for my girl!

Jules Feb 13, 2017 06:40:03 PM ET

I'm 18weeks and i'm feeling so uneasy at times with major headaches that last all day and lil back pain... what can i do to help with the headaches?

Mae Nov 6, 2017 07:00:40 PM ET

Try supplementing with magnesium. it helps relax tight muscles that contribute to headaches. it has helped me and others i know.

Howardbae Nov 26, 2016 03:36:24 PM ET

I'm a little nervous, really don't know y but, also excited. at 18 weeks yesterday & 33 yrs.old.this is my 4th baby. we are wishing 4 either, as long as it's healthy. but with 2 girls and my one boy, almost 18, it would b nice 2 have another son. did have a few complications at the beginning like hemorrhaging at first on and off ,but i find out on dec 9th if boy or girl and now so far so good.....nervous mom

Melissa Sep 6, 2017 06:09:59 AM ET

You should not be waiting until dec to find out the sex. you should find out at 20weeks. i am 18 weeks and i find out tuesday what i'm having. but you waiting until dec is not right.

Guest Oct 26, 2016 02:48:56 PM ET

I'm 24, 18 weeks pregnant and literally have to sit down after doing little things such as showering and getting dressed. i'm so exhausted all of the time, and the headaches don't help. i'm still waiting for the 2nd trimester bliss to kick in. fingers crossed.

Sami Nov 9, 2017 04:04:38 PM ET

Same. i'm 18 + 4 and i'm drained. i've still got morning sickness and taking prescribed medication to ease the queasy feelings but, the smallest of things i do, i have to take a break or even a nap. i never seam to get enough sleep. this is my second pregnancy after 8 years, feels like my first. i had no pregnancy symptoms with my son. i find out the sex in 2 weeks.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>