Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

jordan Aug 18, 2016 02:05:37 AM ET

I'm 25 and i am 18 weeks and 4 days. this is my fifth child. i found out i was having a boy at week 16. i already have one boy and 3 girls. mostly i'm sleepy and my stomach feels tight.

Rochelle Jul 23, 2015 01:19:04 PM ET

I'm 30 and 18 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my first child, and very excited. i find out in 2 weeks what i'm having!

Elaine Feb 3, 2015 03:41:54 PM ET

I'm 32, 18 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my 3rd baby. i find out in 2 weeks weather it's a boy. we are blessed with one of each already!

TaWana Jan 19, 2015 02:24:17 PM ET

I'm 37, and i am 18 weeks today! i am excited, but i'm worried that i haven't felt my baby move yet. this is my second child. with my first, i felt it early, but that was eleven years ago! i'm starting over and i'm nervous, but excited at the same time.

Erin Sep 18, 2014 03:59:02 PM ET

I am 29, and 18 weeks 4 days into my 4th pregnancy. my husband and i found out yesterday that we are having our 3rd boy! i have only gained 5 pounds, but tons of inches. i was worried, but doctor says that everything looks ok, so all is well. very excited!

Shannon Jun 8, 2014 03:44:38 PM ET

I'm 18 weeks 4 days. i have a lower backache, sciatic nerve ache, and my hands fall asleep while i'm sleeping. this is baby #3. i started out at 214 lbs, dropped to 206 and am now at 210 lbs. this pendant has been so different from my girls. i'm hoping for a boy.

maryleanner Apr 19, 2014 05:48:35 AM ET

I am 18 weeks and 4 days pregnant today!! i am 32 and this is my 3rd pregnancy. i have 2 girls so we hoping for a boy, but either way as long as the baby is healthy that is really all that matters. starting to feel the baby move!!! i go in a week to find out if we are having a boy or girl. i can't wait!!

Guest Nov 29, 2013 05:04:09 AM ET

I'm 39 years old and pregnant with my fourth child. because of my age i was told to get tested for down symdrome. is that normal? i'm scared to get the procedure done. they have to put a needle in my stomach to get some fluid from the baby.

Georgina Dec 12, 2013 04:49:09 PM ET

I'm 46 and pregnant. i've had 3 chromosomal tests so far. all blood tests, nothing invasive. i feel satisfied with the results. the amnio test is voluntary. i chose not to do it because it carries risks that i was unwilling to take.

Guest Dec 18, 2014 12:02:56 PM ET

They do blood work first before doing that exam. only if the blood work shows anything that could lead to down syndrome. then, they do the needle in your belly procedure. but, it is all optional. you don't have to do any of it if you don't want to.

Renee Nov 23, 2016 08:30:54 AM ET

Hi, i'm currently 18 weeks and 6 days. i had to have a cvs done 3 weeks ago. i was petrified. but the procedure was actually ok. i can't believe it. i was told a 1% chance of miscarriage. we weighed up the options and odds and just went ahead with it. we are expecting a baby boy!! if i had to do it all over again i would. good luck with making your decision.

Guest Oct 26, 2013 10:49:45 PM ET

I'm 18 weeks tomorrow. i feel the baby's movement most times but not all the time. gonna find out the sex in 2 weeks time. i can't wait i want a boy but i don't mind whatever god gives me i will be happy.

Seqouia Oct 7, 2013 11:39:08 PM ET

So far this is a simple pregnancy. it's my first and i feel amazing. i feel the baby so much it's amazing!! i find out on wednesday if it's a boy or girl. i have lost 14 lbs since i got pregnant yet you can big time see i'm pregnant. haha only real symptom i have is i get abit dizzy and tired. but nothing i can't handle. anyone else have a simple pregnancy so far? i never got morning sickness either. i would have never known i was pregnant if my 6 year old niece didn't randomly ask me if i was.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>