You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 18 > Comments

hopefully girl Feb 25, 2013 02:11:16 PM ET

Im 18 weeks today ..this is my second pregnancy . i have a boy that is 2 and he will be 3 in may .can't wait he be going to school already they grow up so fast . but anyways i been feeling like shit . i don't like it . i been to the emergency room twice with this pregnancy . been cramping really bad and spotted a lil bit . :-( im on bed rest again so that means off work witch sucks bc i can't afford to be off have bills to pay ..so i go see my dr wednesday and see if i can return to work but other then that im hopeing for a baby girl..

GRENWAYZ Jan 18, 2013 12:52:50 AM ET

Ill be 18 weeks in two days. my energy is back, but get tired real easy. my breast just started hurting again really bad, havent had that since i was 2 months along. morning sickness has been gone for over a month now, i get lots of head aches and my nose is stuffed up all the time. i have two boys 10 and 3 yrs old. im pregnant with my 3rd. hopping for a girl this time, fingers are crossed. my belly is so big i look like im 20 weeks. i can feel my baby move all the time, have been since i was 14 weeks. i also cant drink milk now it makes me sick,i wasnt like that with my last two, and my prenatel vit's make me sick to.

Yapha Labiya Oct 13, 2012 10:48:00 AM ET

I am 18 weeks and 2 days along and i feel huge! lol i look like i could be about 7 months already. this is my 5th child. as long as my baby is healthy and living i don't care what the sex is. we haven't decided whether or not we want to know the sex yet. i feel really tired all the time. all i want to do is lie down in bed all day. morning sickness has gotten much better, but i still get sick when i am really tired or if i haven't eaten. i sometimes can't sleep...it's like i have insomnia sometimes. and sometimes it still feels like a chore to eat. baby is really active. i've felt movement since 2 days before i made 8 weeks...honestly, i think i might be having twins this time, but i'm still not sure. i have back aches...but i have a wonderful husband who has amazing hands and he gives me back massages and belly rubs very often...lol it is getting uncomfortable because i toss and turn all night tryig to find a comfortable sleeping position. pregnancy sex is awesome :) and finding a comfortable position is both challenging and fun...lol my nose looks bigger! it has spread wider..smh...and my skin has definitely changed...cheeks are rosey and i've started to get these little bumps on my forehead, which is annoying. my breasts have gotten bigger, which is a plus for hubby! i really don't know about my weight gain. i was overweight before conception, however, i had changed my diet and i lost over 50 pounds before i was able to concieve. so since i've been pregnant, i haven't been dieting or exercising but i've still been losing about 10 pounds a month! i noticed that i have lost 2 more pounds since last week. but i am sure that baby is getting enough nutrients, because i am eatng very healthy. i wake up at 3 a.m. every morning like clockwork becase baby is hungry at that time...i guess i should get used to it because that will probably be baby's feeding time when he or she is born. i've been having some digestive issues (and i've been having some pains just under my ribs on my left side...i don't know what that is...i fee some movemnt in my upper ab but i don't think that baby is that big yet...unless it's twins) and i get constipated a lot...oh, the joys of pregnancy!!!

Usha Oct 8, 2012 01:24:35 PM ET

I'm 18 weeks. seems i've gained alot in comparison to u all, 10 lbs. have yet to have morning sickness, knock on wood. i was just nauseous the 1st trimester. everything is great so far. this is my first. haven't felt movement that i can recognize. i find out on the 18th what we r having. so excited!

jenny Sep 21, 2012 12:42:12 PM ET

I am 18 weeks, second pregnancy. i am as big now as when i 28 wks with my first. my energy has returned for the past month or so, i was very tired during my first trimester. we found out the sex with our first, but are leaving it for a surprise this time.

Glitterrocks Jul 9, 2012 12:46:13 PM ET

Sometimes i feel my baby, but not really much. no symtoms other than extreme weight gain. lucky girls who have either lost or gained little weight! i feel so huge and have went from a size 7 to a 9- normal?? nope =0 its okay though because i usually weigh in at 180-190 by the time i give birth. near year to put on and a year to take off!!!

Isa Apr 18, 2012 04:27:42 PM ET

This is my second pregnancy and i am as big now (20 weeks) as i was when i was 30+ weeks. still do not know the gender but would like a girl since my first child is a boy. i would be completely satisfied really with just a healthy baby.

Casie Apr 16, 2012 04:35:56 PM ET

I am 18 weeks this is my second baby my first is a boy so i hope its a girl this time:) we find out tommorow what it is! i look huge already

Kiskia Mar 28, 2012 12:04:36 AM ET

I am 18 wks and 2 days dont know what im having but i will know in 13 days :) cant wait hope its a boy this is my 3rd pregnancy and my back is killing me it just sort of happened over night other than its been something.

Brandy warren Mar 22, 2012 11:35:54 AM ET

I am 18 weeks pregnant with a boy.. i still throw up everymorning like clock work. constipation is getting better. i feel him move around all the time...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>