You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 18 > Comments

Makayah Mar 18, 2012 06:28:08 PM ET

Im 18wks && im actually (just now) coming into morning sickness. i have atleast 1 or 2 episodes a day! its awful): but on the other hand im feeling fetus movement more && more and i find out the sex tomoro. this is my first one. im so excited!!

Nicole Mar 5, 2012 03:05:00 AM ET

I am 18 weeks today and feel like i am starting to come around. passed 3 kidney stones during first trimester and have gained 2lbs so far. vomiting is aweful and still happening on a daily basis:(

cole Dec 22, 2011 04:47:57 PM ET

18 wks. have gained -4 pounds. i feel flutters sometimes. and swoshs.. haha its great. no more morning sickness.. lol, and i find out what i'm having in 6 days! sooo excited. hopin i get blessed with a girl that'll look just like me. lol but i'll still be happy with a boy.

Louise Dec 16, 2011 05:59:35 AM ET

Im 18weeks having a little girl :) second child but a 13yr gap.. think im starting to feel slight movements at the moment.. gained 7lb and really showing my baby bump already xx

krissy Nov 22, 2011 07:16:02 PM ET

18 weeks and 3 days, this is my third pregnancy and each time it gets harder, im extremely tired and have already gained 15 lbs. hope this is over soon...lol i seem to have pain in my belly button all the time!

batul Oct 31, 2011 07:50:09 PM ET

I am 18 weeks now this is my third pregnancy and i cant feel the baby movements yet hope everything goes well

Sarah Jul 23, 2011 02:39:35 PM ET

18week's and 1day,first baby - been feeling the baby move around for a couple of week's now,and getting stronger everyday... find the sex out in 9days very excited! have put on around 2-3lbs so far feeling good now the sickness is gone wooohooooo :)

Maraea Jun 12, 2011 07:08:28 AM ET

I am 18 weeks on wednesday unsure if i can feel movements had two boys almost 8 years ago very nervous with this pregnancy as lost one last year at 20 weeks found out im having a girl and hoping that everything goes really well.

Angie Feb 23, 2011 12:20:10 PM ET

This is my 2nd pregnancy and my back pain is just horrible! my first pregnancy was a walk in the park - this one - a walk on coals lol... but it's all worth it and i'd do it again in a heart beat! :)

RUPA Jan 28, 2011 06:54:31 AM ET

Iam 18 weeks pregnant and not feeling any movements of the baby, worried about the same.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>