Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

krissy Nov 23, 2011 12:16:02 AM ET

18 weeks and 3 days, this is my third pregnancy and each time it gets harder, im extremely tired and have already gained 15 lbs. hope this is over soon...lol i seem to have pain in my belly button ALL the time!

batul Oct 31, 2011 11:50:09 PM ET

I am 18 weeks now this is my third pregnancy and i cant feel the baby movements yet hope everything goes well

Sarah Jul 23, 2011 06:39:35 PM ET

18week's and 1day,first baby - been feeling the baby move around for a couple of week's now,and getting stronger everyday... Find the sex out in 9days very excited! Have put on around 2-3lbs so far Feeling good now the sickness is gone wooohooooo :)

Maraea Jun 12, 2011 11:08:28 AM ET

I am 18 weeks on Wednesday unsure if i can feel movements had two boys almost 8 years ago very nervous with this pregnancy as lost one last year at 20 weeks found out im having a girl and hoping that everything goes really well.

Angie Feb 23, 2011 05:20:10 PM ET

This is my 2nd pregnancy and my back pain is just HORRIBLE! My first pregnancy was a walk in the park - this one - a walk on coals lol... but it's all worth it and I'd do it again in a heart beat! :)

RUPA Jan 28, 2011 11:54:31 AM ET

Iam 18 weeks pregnant and not feeling any movements of the baby, worried about the same.

sheena Dec 13, 2010 01:31:57 PM ET

I am 18 weeks tomorow i have had fluttering and butterfly feelings for the last few weeks. im only 18 and this is my first. my baby dosent wake up to any male voices but one of my best mates y is this? does bump think hes his/her dad?

Madison Dec 6, 2010 02:17:46 AM ET

I am 18 weeks 4 days. This is my first pregnancy, i'm 18 years old. I'm not sure if I can feel movements just yet...Makes me worried. Ive gained 5 lbs so far and I just started showing. I find out in 2 days what my baby is.VERY EXCITED!

Sandra Cortez Nov 29, 2010 11:41:35 PM ET

18 weeks pregnant and still now showing at all :( I can't wait for the little baby bump, then it will be confirmation of everything else going on. Total weight gain: -6 pounds..I don't get it!

Jessi Nov 8, 2010 09:52:39 PM ET

So, I will be 18 weeks on Wednesday. I totally blew up over the weekend and am in maternity clothes now. It is my 4th so I'm not too surprised. I have gained 8 lbs so I am on track for my height and weight.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>