You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 18 > Comments

Angie Feb 23, 2011 12:20:10 PM ET

This is my 2nd pregnancy and my back pain is just horrible! my first pregnancy was a walk in the park - this one - a walk on coals lol... but it's all worth it and i'd do it again in a heart beat! :)

RUPA Jan 28, 2011 06:54:31 AM ET

Iam 18 weeks pregnant and not feeling any movements of the baby, worried about the same.

sheena Dec 13, 2010 08:31:57 AM ET

I am 18 weeks tomorow i have had fluttering and butterfly feelings for the last few weeks. im only 18 and this is my first. my baby dosent wake up to any male voices but one of my best mates y is this? does bump think hes his/her dad?

Madison Dec 5, 2010 09:17:46 PM ET

I am 18 weeks 4 days. this is my first pregnancy, i'm 18 years old. i'm not sure if i can feel movements just yet...makes me worried. ive gained 5 lbs so far and i just started showing. i find out in 2 days what my baby is.very excited!

Sandra Cortez Nov 29, 2010 06:41:35 PM ET

18 weeks pregnant and still now showing at all :( i can't wait for the little baby bump, then it will be confirmation of everything else going on. total weight gain: -6 pounds..i don't get it!

Jessi Nov 8, 2010 04:52:39 PM ET

So, i will be 18 weeks on wednesday. i totally blew up over the weekend and am in maternity clothes now. it is my 4th so i'm not too surprised. i have gained 8 lbs so i am on track for my height and weight.

jay Oct 18, 2010 03:00:53 PM ET

18 wks & 2 days - can feel like movement - gained 13 pounds so far

Marleze Oct 4, 2010 05:19:54 AM ET

We will be18 weeks pregnant tomorrow. summer is gaining on us and soon it will be to hot to think. we think babes is a girl and that we will be brining her home in february! love her already.

Melissa K Oct 1, 2010 05:12:06 PM ET

I am 18 weeks today. i am on my second this one i have felt kick for 2 weeks now..i love every min of them. there light an not often but they will get more active the futhure along i cant wait for my daughter to feel it=) i find out the sex in 10 days!! yay! i love being a mommy!

Melissa K Sep 30, 2010 11:25:43 PM ET

I will be 18 weeks in 4 days. i have felt kicking for the past 2 weeks not real strong an not all the time. love every min of them tho...cant wait for the bf to feel them an my 5 yr old to meet her new brother or sister =)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>