You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 18 > Comments

Deanna - Sep 8, 2010 08:00:16 PM ET

I am 18 weeks today and super excited! we are waiting until the baby shower to find out the gender. the doctor sealed it in an envelope :)

Victoria Aug 27, 2010 10:22:01 AM ET

I'm 18 weeks so exited just found out i'm having a boy, feel tired/sleepy all the time is hard to get out of bed to go to work.

Sarah Aug 21, 2010 11:46:39 AM ET

18 weeks and 1 day pregnant. i feel incredible. i teach bikram yoga and i have practicing about 4 times per week in the heated room. no morning sickness and my little angel is quite a kicker! she rolls with me when i'm doing my modified yoga postures! gained 6.8 pounds so far...

Brea Aug 13, 2010 06:36:17 AM ET

I am 18 weeks now and feel my baby moving constantly! this is my second child so it has been very easy to identify the movements of the baby. with my first child i did not feel any movements until approximately 20 weeks, when i started to feel her kick. if you are not feeling any movements, it may be completely normal. every woman has a different body, and you will feel your baby at some point, just be patient, for when you do feel it, it is most definitely a beautiful thing!

angel Jul 19, 2010 08:27:11 AM ET

I was 50.8 kgs at first prenatal visit,then i was 40.6 kgs after 1st trimester and now at 17 th week,i am 51.8 kgs.i ma worried am i gaining enough weight?

Melissa Jul 13, 2010 03:54:22 PM ET

I'm 18 weeks and i find out tomorrow what i will be having, i'm very excited.. and i love all the little kicks i've been feeling :)

christina Jul 13, 2010 08:40:12 AM ET

I was 18weeks yesterdat havent stuck any weight on and this is my second child some days i feel movements but i am really worried

NICOLE Jul 4, 2010 09:45:39 PM ET

In my 18th week and i dont feel movement yet hopfully i will soon .... have a prenatal appointment this wednesday hope all is well im so happy for this first ever pregnancy

niky4 Jun 12, 2010 02:54:00 AM ET

Some days i feel movements some days i don't really excited

diane Jun 1, 2010 03:23:25 PM ET

Hi in my 18th week, feel n gr888, was at acquaarobics 2 day.. and really enjoyed it...cant wait 2 feel my babe move !!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>