You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 18 > Comments

Melissa K Oct 1, 2010 05:12:06 PM ET

I am 18 weeks today. i am on my second this one i have felt kick for 2 weeks now..i love every min of them. there light an not often but they will get more active the futhure along i cant wait for my daughter to feel it=) i find out the sex in 10 days!! yay! i love being a mommy!

Melissa K Sep 30, 2010 11:25:43 PM ET

I will be 18 weeks in 4 days. i have felt kicking for the past 2 weeks not real strong an not all the time. love every min of them tho...cant wait for the bf to feel them an my 5 yr old to meet her new brother or sister =)

ashwini Sep 16, 2010 11:23:54 AM ET

I am 18 weeks now and feel my baby's hertbeat.in india we are not find out baby's gender.so waiting for delivary.

Deanna - Mommygaga.com Sep 8, 2010 08:00:16 PM ET

I am 18 weeks today and super excited! we are waiting until the baby shower to find out the gender. the doctor sealed it in an envelope :)

Victoria Aug 27, 2010 10:22:01 AM ET

I'm 18 weeks so exited just found out i'm having a boy, feel tired/sleepy all the time is hard to get out of bed to go to work.

Sarah Aug 21, 2010 11:46:39 AM ET

18 weeks and 1 day pregnant. i feel incredible. i teach bikram yoga and i have practicing about 4 times per week in the heated room. no morning sickness and my little angel is quite a kicker! she rolls with me when i'm doing my modified yoga postures! gained 6.8 pounds so far...

Brea Aug 13, 2010 06:36:17 AM ET

I am 18 weeks now and feel my baby moving constantly! this is my second child so it has been very easy to identify the movements of the baby. with my first child i did not feel any movements until approximately 20 weeks, when i started to feel her kick. if you are not feeling any movements, it may be completely normal. every woman has a different body, and you will feel your baby at some point, just be patient, for when you do feel it, it is most definitely a beautiful thing!

angel Jul 19, 2010 08:27:11 AM ET

I was 50.8 kgs at first prenatal visit,then i was 40.6 kgs after 1st trimester and now at 17 th week,i am 51.8 kgs.i ma worried am i gaining enough weight?

Melissa Jul 13, 2010 03:54:22 PM ET

I'm 18 weeks and i find out tomorrow what i will be having, i'm very excited.. and i love all the little kicks i've been feeling :)

christina Jul 13, 2010 08:40:12 AM ET

I was 18weeks yesterdat havent stuck any weight on and this is my second child some days i feel movements but i am really worried

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>