You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 18 > Comments

NICOLE Jul 4, 2010 09:45:39 PM ET

In my 18th week and i dont feel movement yet hopfully i will soon .... have a prenatal appointment this wednesday hope all is well im so happy for this first ever pregnancy

niky4 Jun 12, 2010 02:54:00 AM ET

Some days i feel movements some days i don't really excited

diane Jun 1, 2010 03:23:25 PM ET

Hi in my 18th week, feel n gr888, was at acquaarobics 2 day.. and really enjoyed it...cant wait 2 feel my babe move !!

Dayna May 20, 2010 12:44:42 PM ET

I will be 18 weeks monday. i have severe morning sickness still but i can feel the baby moving around. i was like this with my last child but a with extreme heartburn. haven't gained any weight yet but have lost around 9 pounds. i have been monitoring my diet, so this weight loss might be from a healthy diet too.

rose May 13, 2010 10:05:42 AM ET

Hi im 18 weeks now but my belly is small is it normal? but i can feel my baby moving a lot its really exciting to meet my baby,..

Casey May 5, 2010 08:42:35 AM ET

I am 18 weeks, i heard my childs heart beat for the first time yesterday, this is my first child so im not sure when i can feel the movement yet.

Kalie Apr 6, 2010 09:25:58 PM ET

I am more tired than i was 5 years ago with dd. i love the little kicks. i enjoy having one safe in my belly while i worry about and chase after the 3 year old, i am already overwhelmed with the thought of having to run after two of them!

Ashley Apr 6, 2010 03:57:34 PM ET

Im so worried i wouldnt be sure if i feel movement or something else.

Tai Apr 5, 2010 01:55:56 AM ET

I am feeling slight movements and already i am eager to meet my little one!!

Ainhoa Feb 17, 2010 02:56:29 AM ET

3 days practising yoga, and i can feel much more energetic! i practise at home, watching videos on the net.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>