Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Melissa Jul 13, 2010 07:54:22 PM ET

I'm 18 weeks and i find out tomorrow what i will be having, i'm very excited.. and i love all the little kicks i've been feeling :)

christina Jul 13, 2010 12:40:12 PM ET

I was 18weeks yesterdat havent stuck any weight on and this is my second child some days i feel movements but i am really worried

NICOLE Jul 5, 2010 01:45:39 AM ET

In my 18th week and i dont feel movement yet hopfully i will soon .... have a prenatal appointment this wednesday hope all is well im so happy for this first ever pregnancy

niky4 Jun 12, 2010 06:54:00 AM ET

Some days i feel movements some days i don't really excited

diane Jun 1, 2010 07:23:25 PM ET

Hi in my 18th week, feel n gr888, was at acquaarobics 2 day.. and really enjoyed it...cant wait 2 feel my babe move !!

Dayna May 20, 2010 04:44:42 PM ET

I will be 18 weeks monday. i have severe morning sickness still but i can feel the baby moving around. i was like this with my last child but a with extreme heartburn. haven't gained any weight yet but have lost around 9 pounds. i have been monitoring my diet, so this weight loss might be from a healthy diet too.

rose May 13, 2010 02:05:42 PM ET

Hi im 18 weeks now but my belly is small is it normal? but i can feel my baby moving a lot its really exciting to meet my baby,..

Casey May 5, 2010 12:42:35 PM ET

I am 18 weeks, i heard my childs heart beat for the first time yesterday, this is my first child so im not sure when i can feel the movement yet.

Kalie Apr 7, 2010 01:25:58 AM ET

I am more tired than i was 5 years ago with dd. i love the little kicks. i enjoy having one safe in my belly while i worry about and chase after the 3 year old, i am already overwhelmed with the thought of having to run after two of them!

Ashley Apr 6, 2010 07:57:34 PM ET

Im so worried i wouldnt be sure if i feel movement or something else.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question