You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 19 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 19 Comments & Discussion

dee Jun 9, 2014 01:33:57 AM ET

Hello i am 19 weeks 1 day today! i found out at 18 weeks that i'm having baby girl! it's my 1st pregnancy and have lost about 25 lbs. but, i feel great and my baby is healthy!

5th pregnancy + 2 miscarriages Mar 22, 2014 03:23:36 PM ET

I'll be 19 weeks pregnant tomorrow and my ultrasound is the next day. yay! i cant wait to know what i'm having. also, i get to know if i'm at risk of the placenta laying low. i am scared because i never had a cesarean. with my 4 kids - also im hoping for another girl but my hubby wants another b

Guest Feb 3, 2014 08:13:10 AM ET

I'm 19 weeks, 4 days, and exhausted. i look more fat than pregnant but most can notice by now. i started at 145 lb and now 152 lb. i found out at 18 weeks that we are having my hubby's baby girl. he was dying for a girl. i'm just happy she's growing well! our lil' alyssa. :d

Memory Aug 19, 2013 03:50:36 AM ET

I'm 19weeks today and m 26yrs. my first baby and hoping for a boy. i feel the baby move around a lot and its sooo exciting. i have even timed him and know the times i wud assume he is sleeping and awake... my scan is coming up in a week(20wks), can't wait... god is great!

Emily Aug 17, 2013 03:14:39 PM ET

Howdy, i don't know if people still visit or read the comments but i'll add mine anyway. i'm 19 weeks 3 days gestation, before my pregnancy i weighed 98 pounds. this was my normal weight since middle school/high school. i'm 21 years old, and this is my 1st pregnancy. i now weight 112.00 at my highest. i'll know the gender in 7 days. i feel my little one move on and off throughout the day, then days i go without a single movement. it. depends on the position he/she is in. i'm very excited,

nelly Aug 17, 2013 06:02:15 AM ET

Hey i'm 18 weeks i feel my bby moving and i hv a lot of apitide so my sister keep telling me i will hv a huge bby izt true?its my first pregnancy and i am 23 yrs

nelly Aug 17, 2013 06:01:59 AM ET

Hey i'm 18 weeks i feel by bby moving and i hv a lot of apitide so my sister keep telling me i will hv a huge bby izt true?its my first pregnancy and i am 23 yrs

haley Aug 11, 2013 06:57:46 PM ET

I'm 19 weeks and 5 days today i'm only 17 yrs old but i haven't had any morning sickness and i feel my baby kick a lot and i find out what i'm having in 2 days :)

Chanelle Aug 7, 2013 06:51:31 PM ET

Im 19 weeks 2 days and im not showing.!! ive lost alot of weight .. im really upset because i was looking forward to having a belly but i dont.. my little princess is healthy and growing but my belly isnt. i feel her moving all the time its just weird.

Tt Aug 3, 2013 05:57:29 AM ET

Oh yah & i dnt know how much weight i've gained my guess would b 5lbs,& yes i'm up late cnt really slp around this time anymore idk why . omg jus felt da bby move : ) god is good!! & now i'm finna go find sumthing to eat after i stp cramping.., my guess wuld b a bby girl xxoo ) jus bcus i feel great & dats what i won't . lol iknow dat doesn't matter really but i have faith but even if it isn't my god has blessed me for a life time ,so ill b happy with a bby boy .. but it's a girl !! lol

1 2 3 4 5 Next >>