You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 19 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 19 Comments & Discussion

Brandi Aug 16, 2017 01:00:14 PM ET

Hi, i'm 19 weeks exactly and 37 years old. this is my second baby. i feel mostly ok, but everyday is full of ups and downs. on top of the changes that come with pregnancy i also am dealing with the changes of an aging body at the same time & that can get a little overwhelming. for instance, most days, i'm too tired for all the beauty and up-keep tasks that make a woman feel good. on top of that i, like another person commented on here, just look fat, not pregnant. that was the case with first child as well. i could easily talk about the good things too but i think these kind of negative things need to be shared more so that women have a real understanding of what is normal and what is just "social media hype" where everything seems to be perfect all the time!

FiLi-Fala Jul 18, 2017 02:56:02 AM ET

I'm at 19wk5day. haven't gained any weight even though i did not have any morning sickness or food aversion. i still eat as per normal. it's so different from my first pregnancy where i'm constantly hungry and eat nothing.

Queen Jul 1, 2017 03:00:52 PM ET

Am 19weeks and two days pregnant and my heart beat is low. the doctor told me i am ok. have any one of you felt it??? am a little bit scared.

Elissa Nov 24, 2016 01:57:34 PM ET

Hey, i'm 19 weeks and 2 days pregnant today and i'm 25. this is our first and found out that we're having a boy. good luck to you all!

shay Jan 29, 2015 09:56:02 PM ET

Hello. i'm 30 years of age, and i'm 19 weeks and 5 days pregnant. this is such a great time in my life right now because i'm expecting my first baby boy after having 3 girls. i'm so ecstatic and i feel great. although i've put on quite a bit of weight already, i couldn't be more happier with the deliverance of my baby boy aayden!

lynnell Jan 21, 2015 10:00:23 AM ET

Hi. i'm 25 years old, and 19 weeks and 4 days pregnant. i'm just now getting over my sickness. i had it for four and half months, which was tough on me and my fiance. i'm having a lot of movement. it's super exciting. i'm having a boy, elijah. he's my miracle baby. are there any good baby apps?

Neetu Jun 23, 2017 05:48:54 AM ET

How do you know you have a baby boy dear?

dee Jun 9, 2014 01:33:57 AM ET

Hello i am 19 weeks 1 day today! i found out at 18 weeks that i'm having baby girl! it's my 1st pregnancy and have lost about 25 lbs. but, i feel great and my baby is healthy!

5th pregnancy + 2 miscarriages Mar 22, 2014 03:23:36 PM ET

I'll be 19 weeks pregnant tomorrow and my ultrasound is the next day. yay! i cant wait to know what i'm having. also, i get to know if i'm at risk of the placenta laying low. i am scared because i never had a cesarean. with my 4 kids - also im hoping for another girl but my hubby wants another b

Guest Feb 3, 2014 08:13:10 AM ET

I'm 19 weeks, 4 days, and exhausted. i look more fat than pregnant but most can notice by now. i started at 145 lb and now 152 lb. i found out at 18 weeks that we are having my hubby's baby girl. he was dying for a girl. i'm just happy she's growing well! our lil' alyssa. :d

Memory Aug 19, 2013 03:50:36 AM ET

I'm 19weeks today and m 26yrs. my first baby and hoping for a boy. i feel the baby move around a lot and its sooo exciting. i have even timed him and know the times i wud assume he is sleeping and awake... my scan is coming up in a week(20wks), can't wait... god is great!

1 2 3 4 5 Next >>