You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 19 > Comments

Emily Aug 17, 2013 03:14:39 PM ET

Howdy, i don't know if people still visit or read the comments but i'll add mine anyway. i'm 19 weeks 3 days gestation, before my pregnancy i weighed 98 pounds. this was my normal weight since middle school/high school. i'm 21 years old, and this is my 1st pregnancy. i now weight 112.00 at my highest. i'll know the gender in 7 days. i feel my little one move on and off throughout the day, then days i go without a single movement. it. depends on the position he/she is in. i'm very excited,

nelly Aug 17, 2013 06:02:15 AM ET

Hey i'm 18 weeks i feel my bby moving and i hv a lot of apitide so my sister keep telling me i will hv a huge bby izt true?its my first pregnancy and i am 23 yrs

nelly Aug 17, 2013 06:01:59 AM ET

Hey i'm 18 weeks i feel by bby moving and i hv a lot of apitide so my sister keep telling me i will hv a huge bby izt true?its my first pregnancy and i am 23 yrs

haley Aug 11, 2013 06:57:46 PM ET

I'm 19 weeks and 5 days today i'm only 17 yrs old but i haven't had any morning sickness and i feel my baby kick a lot and i find out what i'm having in 2 days :)

presnell_life Dec 3, 2016 12:05:07 AM ET

I'm 17! 19 weeks + 3 days! no sickness at all, feel great! i'm having a little girl, can't wait to meet caroline!

Chanelle Aug 7, 2013 06:51:31 PM ET

Im 19 weeks 2 days and im not showing.!! ive lost alot of weight .. im really upset because i was looking forward to having a belly but i dont.. my little princess is healthy and growing but my belly isnt. i feel her moving all the time its just weird.

Tt Aug 3, 2013 05:57:29 AM ET

Oh yah & i dnt know how much weight i've gained my guess would b 5lbs,& yes i'm up late cnt really slp around this time anymore idk why . omg jus felt da bby move : ) god is good!! & now i'm finna go find sumthing to eat after i stp cramping.., my guess wuld b a bby girl xxoo ) jus bcus i feel great & dats what i won't . lol iknow dat doesn't matter really but i have faith but even if it isn't my god has blessed me for a life time ,so ill b happy with a bby boy .. but it's a girl !! lol

Tt Aug 3, 2013 05:41:17 AM ET

I'm 19 weeks & 5days & i'm nt showing yet either .. my line hasn't shown up & i'm always hungry. i feel my bby kickin r wteva it's doin lol dont know what i'm having yet but i'm so happy to b blessed wit this experience . may god bless you y'all & may yu have healthie baby's .

joanna Aug 7, 2013 08:14:46 AM ET

Im 19 weeks 3 days and have the same symptons as you lol. due on 30th of dec so cant wait lol.

deon Jul 4, 2013 02:35:27 AM ET

I am 19 weeks and get sooo tired!

SussieChu Jun 7, 2013 08:12:03 AM ET

I'm 19 weeks today! woo hoo! i feel great. the only thing i don't like are the leg cramps. those hurt! my little girl is moving around a lot lately. i've noticed certain times of the day she is more active. really cool!

elizabeth May 3, 2013 02:05:42 PM ET

I am 19 weaks and haven't felt banby kicking at all a bit worried

Tess May 29, 2013 01:26:32 PM ET

I'm 19 as well andyou are not alone i avent felt anything either and this is my 5th child.

evelyn Nov 3, 2013 09:36:00 PM ET

I rarely feel mine even when i am laying down and it's really quiet. it depends on the position she is in.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>