You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 19 > Comments

Chanelle Aug 7, 2013 06:51:31 PM ET

Im 19 weeks 2 days and im not showing.!! ive lost alot of weight .. im really upset because i was looking forward to having a belly but i dont.. my little princess is healthy and growing but my belly isnt. i feel her moving all the time its just weird.

Tt Aug 3, 2013 05:57:29 AM ET

Oh yah & i dnt know how much weight i've gained my guess would b 5lbs,& yes i'm up late cnt really slp around this time anymore idk why . omg jus felt da bby move : ) god is good!! & now i'm finna go find sumthing to eat after i stp cramping.., my guess wuld b a bby girl xxoo ) jus bcus i feel great & dats what i won't . lol iknow dat doesn't matter really but i have faith but even if it isn't my god has blessed me for a life time ,so ill b happy with a bby boy .. but it's a girl !! lol

Tt Aug 3, 2013 05:41:17 AM ET

I'm 19 weeks & 5days & i'm nt showing yet either .. my line hasn't shown up & i'm always hungry. i feel my bby kickin r wteva it's doin lol dont know what i'm having yet but i'm so happy to b blessed wit this experience . may god bless you y'all & may yu have healthie baby's .

joanna Aug 7, 2013 08:14:46 AM ET

Im 19 weeks 3 days and have the same symptons as you lol. due on 30th of dec so cant wait lol.

deon Jul 4, 2013 02:35:27 AM ET

I am 19 weeks and get sooo tired!

SussieChu Jun 7, 2013 08:12:03 AM ET

I'm 19 weeks today! woo hoo! i feel great. the only thing i don't like are the leg cramps. those hurt! my little girl is moving around a lot lately. i've noticed certain times of the day she is more active. really cool!

elizabeth May 3, 2013 02:05:42 PM ET

I am 19 weaks and haven't felt banby kicking at all a bit worried

Tess May 29, 2013 01:26:32 PM ET

I'm 19 as well andyou are not alone i avent felt anything either and this is my 5th child.

evelyn Nov 3, 2013 09:36:00 PM ET

I rarely feel mine even when i am laying down and it's really quiet. it depends on the position she is in.

busi Mar 12, 2013 08:09:11 AM ET

I am 18 weeks and i haven't had tough time so far, my belly is starting to show but my boobs started sowing in my 4th week. haven't had a gender scan but am hoping and praying for a baby girl since i have a boy

Reeya Mar 11, 2013 04:55:57 AM ET

Hello, am 19 weeks pregnant but till now i have not experienced any kick. am bit worried, last time (3 weeks ago) i went for a scan and the baby was fine and was laying on his/her tummy. so i really dnt know why i cannot feel the kick, also my doctor said my placenta is smthing like hiding should i be concerned?

Amanda Jan 30, 2013 04:32:38 PM ET

I will be 19 weeks in a couple more days. second pregnancy and doing better with staying on track with the weight. lately i have been having strange and horrible nightmares. they don't seem to be about having a baby. is this normal? they seem so random.

Lisa Mar 6, 2013 11:15:43 AM ET

I am 19 weeks today! gained 8 pounds so far ,(this time) and my dreams are very, very odd! glad to hear its not just me, lol.

Lara Mar 27, 2013 01:24:41 PM ET

I'm at 19 and since the first trimester i have had at least 3 horrible nightmares to the point of waking up and screaming! hasn't happened to me in my life! so yes they are normal. my mom said the same thing happened with her.

rachel May 13, 2013 05:38:23 PM ET

Im 19 weeks and 3 day and i to been gaving really bad nightmares iv always talked in my sleep but it hav got worse since i been pregnant im glad its not only me! due october 4th 2013

megan Jul 10, 2013 04:24:56 PM ET

Im also aving horrible night mares

Toy SC Jan 20, 2013 02:23:32 AM ET

Im 19weeks pregnant with my 1st and last . found out we're having a girl :) so far i have only gained two pounds and have had a healthy normal pregnancy.no morning sickness or crazy cravings still wearing my pre pregnancy jeans :) ( at 39 yrs old :) )

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>