You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 19 > Comments

Caley Jan 7, 2012 01:19:38 PM ET

I'm 19 weeks with my first pregnancy. i've been pretty lucky with not experiencing many bad symptoms. will hopefully hopefully find out if it's a boy or girl next week. *anglawrence: is this your first pregnancy?

Dorothy Jun 4, 2011 01:26:58 AM ET

Hi.i'm 19 weeks now this is my first baby i feel good i think i'm still a little small for how far along i am but i eat very healthy. i have been having some slight pinching and i cant tell if thats the baby moving or not.

angie Apr 21, 2011 11:15:36 AM ET

Hi to all! 19 weeks today and excited that monday might find out the sex. this is 3rd baby and a very hard pregnancy! i am feeling better this week finally! to meg in iowa, personally i would not worry about the 4lbs, but to help i would pack fresh fruits for snacks and limit bread intake to one meal a day. i am 7 lbs overweight with the pregnancy. i have gained only 5 lbs by watching my food intake. i started out 15 lbs overweight so i have done very well. i have had little exercise due to sickness so i would say its been bc of healthy food choices!

Meg Apr 20, 2011 03:22:09 AM ET

I am 19 weeks and my ankles are so swollen. i work as a 3rd shift nurse and it is hard for me to exercise during the day when i sleep all day and have 1 to 2 hours awake before i go into work. i also never have time to make a good dinner when i work 3 12s in a row. any suggestions on dinners during this time and exercise routine? i did the weight calculater on the baby corner website and i am 4lbs over! help!

ashanti Mar 8, 2011 07:17:39 PM ET

I am in week 18 of my second pregnancy. i don't yet know what the sex of the baby is but i am hoping for a little girl since i have a son already. he is 18months and i'm very nervous about how he will react but i'm very excited too. the baby is very active and i feel great

Shanique Mcdowell Feb 16, 2011 11:07:19 PM ET

I am 19 weeks i just found out im having a girl...the dad is mad of course..my stomach is getting pretty big..my belly button had already started to come out..crazy huh

Jasmin Jan 22, 2011 08:27:38 PM ET

I'm 19 weeks and i look like i'm 6 months since it's my 2nd child.i have heart palpitations on and off and some times fast heart rate too.a bit scared about normal labor since my 1st was a c-section.keeping my bl.pressure and sugar level in check.i feel my baby kick on and off, nice feeling. iv'e started to walk like a duck already.. lol can't wait to know what we're having.. all the best ladies. :o)

Mrs Underwood Jan 21, 2011 02:28:08 PM ET

I am 19 weeks today and just found out that i am having a girl which i am super happy about because i have 2 boys lol. i honestly dont feel anything but tired and lazy lol i need more enegy i havent felth the baby move much at all that is all i am waiting for lol anyone got any suggestions to get me up and moving cause i know i am gaining to much weight just sitting here lol

Jehnavi Aug 31, 2010 01:14:03 AM ET

In pregnancy week of 19 the second trimester the symptoms occur like your appetite increase your food craving increases it is very to resits from eating junk food.stretch marks: about 90 percent of women develop stretch marks during pregnancy, then you are not alone. although not dealt with care, moisturizers such as cocoa butter help to facilitate the drying and itching of the skin taut. www.allmothers.net

Mrs Mascarenhas Jul 12, 2010 11:47:55 AM ET

I have completed 19weeks today.i can feel the movement & slight pain also for 2-3 sec. not azble to seat straight for longer time.any one has solution for leg cramps .

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>