You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 19 > Comments

Heidi Apr 14, 2012 02:21:06 PM ET

I am 19 weeks pregnant with my fourth baby! i have had a girls so far. i will find out the sex of the baby on may 2nd. i was so sick morning, noon and night for the first 13 weeks. i couldn't keep anything down. i finally am feeling better and only gained one pound so far. very excited!

Dianna Feb 27, 2012 10:48:48 PM ET

I just found out last thursday, before i turned 19 weeks, that we're having a little boy!! :) super excited. every one of my friends told me it was a boy & i was carrying high even at 3 months along. they were right & so was my gut instinct. haha. i look, and feel, like i'm nearly 7 months and i'm just barely hitting 5 lol. can't wait to meet our little guy in july!

Mommy2be Feb 10, 2012 04:49:08 PM ET

I am 18yrs old, first pregnancy, and i am going to be 19 weeks in two days. this whole pregnancy was a cake walk. no morning sickness, nothing. i can already feel my baby moving around and kicking. i get to find out the sex in 6 days!! im super exited!!

Veronica Jan 21, 2012 03:24:03 AM ET

Hi, i'm 19 weeks now and feel like i look bigger than that yet i did the weight gain calculator and i'm 1lb under. first pregnancy. i read that the dark line down the belly should come soon but i have not seen it yet and belly button is still an innie. anyone else like this?

Tamara Nov 8, 2014 02:10:24 AM ET

Hi. i'm pregnant with my third baby and still don't feel much movement at 19 week's. i have 2 beautiful girls ages 10 and 7. hoping for another princess! good luck y'all!

Caley Jan 7, 2012 01:19:38 PM ET

I'm 19 weeks with my first pregnancy. i've been pretty lucky with not experiencing many bad symptoms. will hopefully hopefully find out if it's a boy or girl next week. *anglawrence: is this your first pregnancy?

Dorothy Jun 4, 2011 01:26:58 AM ET

Hi.i'm 19 weeks now this is my first baby i feel good i think i'm still a little small for how far along i am but i eat very healthy. i have been having some slight pinching and i cant tell if thats the baby moving or not.

angie Apr 21, 2011 11:15:36 AM ET

Hi to all! 19 weeks today and excited that monday might find out the sex. this is 3rd baby and a very hard pregnancy! i am feeling better this week finally! to meg in iowa, personally i would not worry about the 4lbs, but to help i would pack fresh fruits for snacks and limit bread intake to one meal a day. i am 7 lbs overweight with the pregnancy. i have gained only 5 lbs by watching my food intake. i started out 15 lbs overweight so i have done very well. i have had little exercise due to sickness so i would say its been bc of healthy food choices!

Meg Apr 20, 2011 03:22:09 AM ET

I am 19 weeks and my ankles are so swollen. i work as a 3rd shift nurse and it is hard for me to exercise during the day when i sleep all day and have 1 to 2 hours awake before i go into work. i also never have time to make a good dinner when i work 3 12s in a row. any suggestions on dinners during this time and exercise routine? i did the weight calculater on the baby corner website and i am 4lbs over! help!

ashanti Mar 8, 2011 07:17:39 PM ET

I am in week 18 of my second pregnancy. i don't yet know what the sex of the baby is but i am hoping for a little girl since i have a son already. he is 18months and i'm very nervous about how he will react but i'm very excited too. the baby is very active and i feel great

Shanique Mcdowell Feb 16, 2011 11:07:19 PM ET

I am 19 weeks i just found out im having a girl...the dad is mad of course..my stomach is getting pretty big..my belly button had already started to come out..crazy huh

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>