You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 19 > Comments

Mary , N Jun 21, 2010 02:53:30 PM ET

I'm 19weeks i felt my baby move in the 3rd to 4th month i've also felt the heart palpitations but i noticed it when i drink coffee in the mornings or when i drink a little bit of soda but other than that i feel very exited to know what i will be having since i already have 2 boys im hoping for a little girl but if its another boy thats ok as long as the baby is born healthy.

esther Jun 12, 2010 08:00:20 AM ET

18 week pregnancy am having a heart palpitation as anyone else exprience it

Casey May 11, 2010 09:10:46 AM ET

In the mornings is when i get the worst leg cramps, i haven't felt my baby moved yet, and i just turned 19 weeks. i am so excited but at the same time i am worried.

samantha Mar 4, 2010 11:41:34 PM ET

Perscription stockings help that too and just stretching and walking more

Isha'Lynn Castillo Feb 3, 2010 03:46:50 AM ET

The only symptom that is still lurking, is the outrageous drooling! i hate having to spit in a towel every 10sec... it's very bothersome. however, there hasn't been any new symptoms that are noticable. lately, i've just been experiencing some cramps and my guess is that it's constipation from eating a greater amount now. as for the growing belly, it's getting fatter, especially my hips. you could see what i'm talking about because i'm 5'2" and aprox. 110lbs. so the changes are visible! :d -well, i'm expecting a boy and i have decided on circumsicing him, just worried of the outcome -_- i also refused to take prenatal vitamins; however, i am taking flinstone gummies and my dr prescribed me a smaller vitamin?! lol -other than that, pregnancy looks fine t me :)

Tabitha Johnson Mar 11, 2007 01:58:04 PM ET

Talk about growing pains! i can now feel the baby moving, and that is the greatest feeling in the world. everything from my breasts to my feet seem to be growing too. any moms out there have any suggestions for leg cramps?

<< 1 2 3 4 5