Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Shanique Mcdowell Feb 17, 2011 04:07:19 AM ET

I am 19 weeks i just found out im having a girl...the dad is mad of course..my stomach is getting pretty big..my belly button had already started to come out..crazy huh

Jasmin Jan 23, 2011 01:27:38 AM ET

I'm 19 weeks and i look like i'm 6 months since it's my 2nd child.i have heart palpitations on and off and some times fast heart rate too.a bit scared about normal labor since my 1st was a c-section.keeping my bl.pressure and sugar level in check.i feel my baby kick on and off, nice feeling. iv'e started to walk like a duck already.. lol can't wait to know what we're having.. all the best ladies. :o)

Mrs Underwood Jan 21, 2011 07:28:08 PM ET

I am 19 weeks today and just found out that i am having a girl which i am super happy about because i have 2 boys lol. I honestly dont feel anything but tired and lazy lol i need more enegy i havent felth the baby move much at all that is all i am waiting for lol anyone got any suggestions to get me up and moving cause i know i am gaining to much weight just sitting here lol

Jehnavi Aug 31, 2010 05:14:03 AM ET

In pregnancy week of 19 the second trimester the symptoms occur like Your appetite increase your food craving increases it is very to resits from eating junk food.Stretch Marks: About 90 percent of women develop stretch marks during pregnancy, then you are not alone. Although not dealt with care, moisturizers such as cocoa butter help to facilitate the drying and itching of the skin taut. www.allmothers.net

Mrs Mascarenhas Jul 12, 2010 03:47:55 PM ET

I have completed 19weeks today.I can feel the movement & slight pain also for 2-3 sec. Not azble to seat straight for longer time.Any one has solution for leg cramps .

Mary , N Jun 21, 2010 06:53:30 PM ET

I'm 19weeks I felt my baby move in the 3rd to 4th month i've also felt the heart palpitations but I noticed it when i drink coffee in the mornings or when i drink a little bit of soda but other than that i feel very exited to know what I will be having since I already have 2 boys Im hoping for a little girl but if its another boy thats ok as long as the baby is born healthy.

esther Jun 12, 2010 12:00:20 PM ET

18 week pregnancy am having a heart palpitation as anyone else exprience it

Casey May 11, 2010 01:10:46 PM ET

In the mornings is when i get the worst leg cramps, i haven't felt my baby moved yet, and i just turned 19 weeks. I am so excited but at the same time i am worried.

samantha Mar 5, 2010 04:41:34 AM ET

Perscription stockings help that too and just stretching and walking more

Isha'Lynn Castillo Feb 3, 2010 08:46:50 AM ET

The only symptom that is still lurking, is the outrageous drooling! I hate having to spit in a towel every 10sec... It's very bothersome. However, there hasn't been any new symptoms that are noticable. Lately, I've just been experiencing some cramps and my guess is that it's constipation from eating a greater amount now. As for the growing belly, it's getting fatter, especially my hips. You could see what I'm talking about because I'm 5'2" and aprox. 110lbs. So the changes are visible! :D -Well, I'm expecting a boy and I have decided on circumsicing him, just worried of the outcome -_- I also refused to take prenatal vitamins; however, I am taking Flinstone Gummies and my Dr prescribed me a smaller vitamin?! lol -other than that, pregnancy looks fine t me :)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>