You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 20 Comments & Discussion

Vijayta Oct 10, 2017 07:38:20 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks 3 days pregnant. i feel a little bit of movement from baby.

Angel Rodriguez Oct 2, 2017 11:12:49 AM ET

Iâm 20 weeks and i feel my baby fluttering around sometimes.. iâm having a girl...

Katie Aug 8, 2017 11:04:51 AM ET

Good day to all! i'm 20 weeks and 2 days pregnant and i'm having a boy. i haven't felt him move today. is that normal? i also developed a terrible cough (no cold). i don't remember experiencing this cough with my last pregnancy. any suggestions on what to take for it?

Guest Aug 23, 2017 03:31:01 AM ET

I have a block of chocolate or orange juice and then my baby girl moves.

Katie Aug 8, 2017 10:54:51 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks and 2 days pregnant. i'm having a baby boy. i haven't felt him move today so i'm concerned. why don't i feel him?

Guest Jul 7, 2017 06:52:02 AM ET

So awesome to reach the halfway mark. i'm 20 weeks and 3 days and have been feeling a lot of action in my lower abdomen. having a baby boy can't wait to meet him!

Jessica May 8, 2017 08:49:10 AM ET

20wks & 4days today and i couldn't feel better. it's a boy!!! first pregnancy without crazy nausea, so pretty happy. i love feeling my baby kick like crazy. can't wait to meet him. sept. 23rd 2017.�

Kristie Apr 3, 2017 11:05:57 PM ET

I am at 20 weeks 4 days and i find out in two weeks what am having. i'm so excited and my baby moves all the time it's a great feeling!

Keshia Feb 15, 2017 05:59:59 PM ET

I'm 20,weeks and 2 days. i'm having a lil boy july 3rd. just praying for a healthy baby boy.

Chyote Erdmann Dec 5, 2016 09:24:32 PM ET

I'm closing in on 20 weeks this week and i am traveling cross country from indiana, with my husband! haha, i guess we've decided to stay in colorado though! exciting time in our lives. moved to a beautiful place and having our child on the way! :)

blessing Apr 11, 2015 04:11:21 AM ET

Hello ladies. i just turned 20 weeks yesterday. my fear is that since i went back to the gym the past few days, i don't feel my lil' man move like before. i'm a bit worried as i had a miscarriage with my previous pregnancy. but, to make it this far, i know god is forever by my side even though i would cry at times.

Minimom Nov 3, 2016 11:16:32 AM ET

We bought a doppler from amazon and that eases so much worry. i check on our lil one in the morning and at night.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>