You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 20 Comments & Discussion

Fay Savory May 3, 2018 04:55:17 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks 1 day, feel my baby mostly when i'm having a bath.

Kimberly Apr 28, 2018 04:00:27 AM ET

Hello, i am 20 weeks and 2 days preggers. some days i feel pregnant and some days i don't. for some reason i have an attitude about this. this is my 1st pregnancy and it is beyond nerve wrecking. i already love my baby but, i am keeping hope alive that everything is okay in there. i think i feel him/her moving around in there and that gives me massive comfort.

AmiFitz8 Mar 27, 2018 01:37:55 PM ET

I am 45 years old and a surrogate. i will hit 20 weeks tomorrow. i started at 152 pounds and i am now at 158. is that too much weight. my stomach is growing a lot quicker with this baby than my last surrogacy, where i only gained 30 pounds total.

Lesego S Jan 21, 2018 05:21:22 AM ET

I am 20 weeks 3 days. i can feel my bundle of joy movements. i can't wait to hold my baby in my arms. please god protect my little angel.

Talisenla Oct 20, 2017 11:09:55 AM ET

My baby moves too much and laying very low that the movement is felt even to my v. feeling very, very uncomfortable. i'm thinking if it's twins or what!!!

Vijayta Oct 10, 2017 07:38:20 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks 3 days pregnant. i feel a little bit of movement from baby.

Angel Rodriguez Oct 2, 2017 11:12:49 AM ET

Iâm 20 weeks and i feel my baby fluttering around sometimes.. iâm having a girl...

Katie Aug 8, 2017 11:04:51 AM ET

Good day to all! i'm 20 weeks and 2 days pregnant and i'm having a boy. i haven't felt him move today. is that normal? i also developed a terrible cough (no cold). i don't remember experiencing this cough with my last pregnancy. any suggestions on what to take for it?

Guest Aug 23, 2017 03:31:01 AM ET

I have a block of chocolate or orange juice and then my baby girl moves.

Katie Aug 8, 2017 10:54:51 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks and 2 days pregnant. i'm having a baby boy. i haven't felt him move today so i'm concerned. why don't i feel him?

Guest Jul 7, 2017 06:52:02 AM ET

So awesome to reach the halfway mark. i'm 20 weeks and 3 days and have been feeling a lot of action in my lower abdomen. having a baby boy can't wait to meet him!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>