You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 20 Comments & Discussion

Kirsty Aug 8, 2018 08:03:50 PM ET

I am 20+4 and my baby girl doesn't keep still, such an amazing feeling!

Cocoababes26 Jul 3, 2018 03:35:02 PM ET

Hey, i'm 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant. this is my 3rd pregnancy and i feel great. i recently started to feel her move but it's only at night.

Queen Jun 15, 2018 08:35:49 PM ET

I'm really not sure what i'm feeling. it's not movements in my opinion its just like someone is flicking you from the inside a couple of times then it stops after a few seconds. i'm 20 weeks 3 days.

Steph Jun 10, 2018 04:35:44 PM ET

I'm 20 weeks 2 days and haven't felt any movement?

Fay Savory May 3, 2018 04:55:17 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks 1 day, feel my baby mostly when i'm having a bath.

Kimberly Apr 28, 2018 04:00:27 AM ET

Hello, i am 20 weeks and 2 days preggers. some days i feel pregnant and some days i don't. for some reason i have an attitude about this. this is my 1st pregnancy and it is beyond nerve wrecking. i already love my baby but, i am keeping hope alive that everything is okay in there. i think i feel him/her moving around in there and that gives me massive comfort.

AmiFitz8 Mar 27, 2018 01:37:55 PM ET

I am 45 years old and a surrogate. i will hit 20 weeks tomorrow. i started at 152 pounds and i am now at 158. is that too much weight. my stomach is growing a lot quicker with this baby than my last surrogacy, where i only gained 30 pounds total.

Lesego S Jan 21, 2018 05:21:22 AM ET

I am 20 weeks 3 days. i can feel my bundle of joy movements. i can't wait to hold my baby in my arms. please god protect my little angel.

Talisenla Oct 20, 2017 11:09:55 AM ET

My baby moves too much and laying very low that the movement is felt even to my v. feeling very, very uncomfortable. i'm thinking if it's twins or what!!!

Vijayta Oct 10, 2017 07:38:20 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks 3 days pregnant. i feel a little bit of movement from baby.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>