Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Week 20 Comments & Discussion

Torie Nov 12, 2018 09:38:05 PM ET

I'm 20 weeks and 3 days. i still haven't felt my baby kick. i have tingling feelings in my stomach and sharp pains in my side but, i still haven't fully felt my baby kick.

Guest Nov 24, 2018 02:22:15 PM ET

I've felt a few kicks, not many. i've been feeling fluttering down low, but i have an anterior placenta so that's why.

Beverley Oct 15, 2018 10:54:44 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks and have been feeling baby moving for a while now. but, lately the kicks are more pronounced as i can see them through my clothes. going for my gender reveal this week so, i'm excited but, i already know it's a girl. keeping my fingers crossed.

Kirsty Aug 9, 2018 12:03:50 AM ET

I am 20+4 and my baby girl doesn't keep still, such an amazing feeling!

Mandy Jul 26, 2018 03:10:36 PM ET

20 weeks and 2 days. i have felt baby move since 15 weeks. having my 3rd girl. very excited for baby to come.

Cocoababes26 Jul 3, 2018 07:35:02 PM ET

Hey, i'm 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant. this is my 3rd pregnancy and i feel great. i recently started to feel her move but it's only at night.

Queen Jun 16, 2018 12:35:49 AM ET

I'm really not sure what i'm feeling. it's not movements in my opinion its just like someone is flicking you from the inside a couple of times then it stops after a few seconds. i'm 20 weeks 3 days.

Guest Aug 28, 2018 04:30:52 AM ET

Me too! :)

Steph Jun 10, 2018 08:35:44 PM ET

I'm 20 weeks 2 days and haven't felt any movement?

Fay Savory May 3, 2018 08:55:17 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks 1 day, feel my baby mostly when i'm having a bath.

Kimberly Apr 28, 2018 08:00:27 AM ET

Hello, i am 20 weeks and 2 days preggers. some days i feel pregnant and some days i don't. for some reason i have an attitude about this. this is my 1st pregnancy and it is beyond nerve wrecking. i already love my baby but, i am keeping hope alive that everything is okay in there. i think i feel him/her moving around in there and that gives me massive comfort.

JoAnne Oct 23, 2018 02:39:56 PM ET

Haha, that is completely normal. i was like that with my 1st one and i'm now on my 3rd. it's not a feeling that goes away but, you do get used to what should feel normal and what doesn't.

AmiFitz8 Mar 27, 2018 05:37:55 PM ET

I am 45 years old and a surrogate. i will hit 20 weeks tomorrow. i started at 152 pounds and i am now at 158. is that too much weight. my stomach is growing a lot quicker with this baby than my last surrogacy, where i only gained 30 pounds total.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 Next >>