You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

Rosalva Jan 13, 2009 01:32:56 PM ET

It's a girl!!! lots of wierd movement going on right noew. but a good feeling by the way...anyways who said pregnacy was easy?lol

HEATHER LINDERMAN Jul 31, 2006 03:54:06 PM ET

I am 20 weeks pregnant and i am very excited in 4 days i wiil find out if its a boy or girl

Becky F May 25, 2006 04:32:05 PM ET

I had a sonogram at 19 weeks 3 days, and found out we are having a boy!! we have a 2 yr old girl, so one of each is cool! now we are done!

judy Nov 14, 2005 12:15:39 PM ET

I,m now twenty weeks pregnant after tryng for five years everything is gong great and i did an ultrasound we show that baby is health and fine.

marie Sep 2, 2005 06:32:52 AM ET

This is my third preg and everything is going great i have had a lot of movements and cant wait to meet my 3rd little man!

amanda Aug 14, 2005 01:43:13 AM ET

This is my third pregnancy. baby is kicking very low in my abdomen right now. the kicks are gettting stronger and stronger each week. there is also a lot of movement by the baby. she will be a very active baby.

amber tannehill Aug 3, 2005 02:23:19 AM ET

Yes i was 6 months and i lost my little girl to what the docters called a partial previa p.but she was but vagi,,and alive and still died cause of docter qlitches of not being in the room with me in labor there for she died the 7th is her b day this happened a year ago ,there nothing i could do about it bcause im only 17 now 16 then. help me .havent gottin over it and her daddy hold me responsible for the docter being out of the room not to mintion i almost bled to death so where have i gone wrong?email me back at ouzcutest80704 yahoo.her b day i could use the advice...

Deb Jul 1, 2005 11:13:58 PM ET

How can you tell the difference between kicking and gas?

sheila May 23, 2005 02:09:22 AM ET

She started kicking almost 3 weeks ago i feel like i have a fish in my tummy sometimes

angel May 20, 2005 03:00:05 PM ET

Alot of movement and kicking at this stage

<< 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10