Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

cassie Sep 17, 2009 12:25:37 AM ET

Alot of kicking i am 20 weeks!!

Jamie Apr 29, 2009 02:26:54 AM ET

This is my first and it's great i had no sickness... and baby is kicking and moving alot.

Rosalva Jan 13, 2009 06:32:56 PM ET

It's a Girl!!! lots of wierd movement going on right noew. But a good feeling by the way...Anyways who said pregnacy was easy?lol

HEATHER LINDERMAN Jul 31, 2006 07:54:06 PM ET

I AM 20 WEEKS PREGNANT AND I AM VERY EXCITED IN 4 DAYS I WIIL FIND OUT IF ITS A BOY OR GIRL

Becky F May 25, 2006 08:32:05 PM ET

I had a sonogram at 19 weeks 3 days, and found out we are having a boy!! We have a 2 yr old girl, so one of each is cool! Now we are done!

judy Nov 14, 2005 05:15:39 PM ET

I,m now twenty weeks pregnant after tryng for five years everything is gong great and i did an ultrasound we show that baby is health and fine.

marie Sep 2, 2005 10:32:52 AM ET

This is my third preg and everything is going great I have had a lot of movements and cant wait to meet my 3rd little man!

amanda Aug 14, 2005 05:43:13 AM ET

This is my third pregnancy. baby is kicking very low in my abdomen right now. the kicks are gettting stronger and stronger each week. there is also a lot of movement by the baby. she will be a very active baby.

amber tannehill Aug 3, 2005 06:23:19 AM ET

Yes i was 6 months and i lost my little girl to what the docters called a partial previa p.but she was but vagi,,and alive and still died cause of docter qlitches of not being in the room with me in labor there for she died the 7th is her b day this happened a year ago ,there nothing i could do about it bcause im only 17 now 16 then. help me .havent gottin over it and her daddy hold me responsible for the docter being out of the room not to mintion i almost bled to death so where have i gone wrong?email me back at ouzcutest80704 yahoo.her b day i could use the advice...

Deb Jul 2, 2005 03:13:58 AM ET

How can you tell the difference between kicking and gas?

<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next >>