Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Lesego S Jan 21, 2018 10:21:22 AM ET

I am 20 weeks 3 days. i can feel my bundle of joy movements. i can't wait to hold my baby in my arms. please god protect my little angel.

Talisenla Oct 20, 2017 03:09:55 PM ET

My baby moves too much and laying very low that the movement is felt even to my v. feeling very, very uncomfortable. i'm thinking if it's twins or what!!!

Vijayta Oct 10, 2017 11:38:20 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks 3 days pregnant. i feel a little bit of movement from baby.

Angel Rodriguez Oct 2, 2017 03:12:49 PM ET

Iâm 20 weeks and i feel my baby fluttering around sometimes.. iâm having a girl...

Katie Aug 8, 2017 03:04:51 PM ET

Good day to all! i'm 20 weeks and 2 days pregnant and i'm having a boy. i haven't felt him move today. is that normal? i also developed a terrible cough (no cold). i don't remember experiencing this cough with my last pregnancy. any suggestions on what to take for it?

Guest Aug 23, 2017 07:31:01 AM ET

I have a block of chocolate or orange juice and then my baby girl moves.

Katie Aug 8, 2017 02:54:51 PM ET

I'm 20 weeks and 2 days pregnant. i'm having a baby boy. i haven't felt him move today so i'm concerned. why don't i feel him?

Guest Jul 7, 2017 10:52:02 AM ET

So awesome to reach the halfway mark. i'm 20 weeks and 3 days and have been feeling a lot of action in my lower abdomen. having a baby boy can't wait to meet him!

Jessica May 8, 2017 12:49:10 PM ET

20wks & 4days today and i couldn't feel better. it's a boy!!! first pregnancy without crazy nausea, so pretty happy. i love feeling my baby kick like crazy. can't wait to meet him. sept. 23rd 2017.�

Kristie Apr 4, 2017 03:05:57 AM ET

I am at 20 weeks 4 days and i find out in two weeks what am having. i'm so excited and my baby moves all the time it's a great feeling!

Keshia Feb 15, 2017 10:59:59 PM ET

I'm 20,weeks and 2 days. i'm having a lil boy july 3rd. just praying for a healthy baby boy.

Fay Feb 13, 2018 01:40:15 PM ET

Me too omg !!! same date july 3rd!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>