You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

blessing Apr 11, 2015 04:11:21 AM ET

Hello ladies. i just turned 20 weeks yesterday. my fear is that since i went back to the gym the past few days, i don't feel my lil' man move like before. i'm a bit worried as i had a miscarriage with my previous pregnancy. but, to make it this far, i know god is forever by my side even though i would cry at times.

Minimom Nov 3, 2016 11:16:32 AM ET

We bought a doppler from amazon and that eases so much worry. i check on our lil one in the morning and at night.

Tan Mar 19, 2015 08:09:45 PM ET

I'm 20 weeks and a day pregnant!! i had found out that i was having a baby girl two weeks ago. i'm very excited to meet my baby girl. i'm a little concerned right now because i don't feel her move. my doctor told me not too worry, that she's fine and to just keep talking to her, but i'm not sure!!!! i don't know to think.

Gegi_Marie Mar 30, 2015 06:30:09 PM ET

Tan, don't worry. it's normal. i too am 20 weeks, and i wasn't feeling the baby. so don't freak out. i believe you have to start tracking the movement at 26-28 weeks. you will be fine. i wish you the best on your beautiful journey.

NELLY Jun 2, 2017 03:58:37 PM ET

Me too. i'm also 20 weeks eand 2days, but i can't feel him move. they say it's normal, but i can't wait to feel his kicks.

April Jun 15, 2017 01:50:05 PM ET

I'm also 20 wks with my 3rd baby. she's my first girl. i haven't felt her move or kick either.

Marlene Jan 8, 2015 10:54:20 AM ET

I am 20 weeks and 7 days pregnant. i love feeling my baby move. now, all i want to know is my due date.

Gidget Nov 11, 2016 04:47:16 PM ET

My daughter is 20 weeks & 4 days, her due date is march 27. take away 3 days and your due date would be march 24th. of course, babies have a tendancy of coming when they feel like it. lol...enjoy!!

Guest May 13, 2017 12:11:29 PM ET

You're 21 weeks but don't know your due date? the doctor should estimate a due date on your first doctors visit.

Guest Aug 16, 2017 02:14:56 AM ET

I'm sure she could have figured it out by counting 19 weeks a head of time lol besides it doesn't matter now the baby is probably already two.

Fallon Dec 30, 2014 12:25:43 AM ET

I am 20 weeks today. i have my ultrasound tomorrow, but i don't want to know the sex of the baby. i want it to be a surprise the day of! i just started to feel the baby move today! i'm feeling okay other than my body aching.

china Dec 18, 2014 05:26:37 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and i just found out i'm having a girl. i thought it was going to be a boy. i got 19 weeks left to go before my due date.

danyail Nov 28, 2014 10:39:11 PM ET

I'm at 20 weeks, and i find out on dec. 1st if i'm having a boy or girl. :-) i'm so excited. due to past problems, i've had to get a cerclage. it was quite the experience. the father has nothing to due with me, or my pregnancy. i just always thought it would be different. just lonely

Brianna Garza Dec 17, 2014 12:17:59 PM ET

Is a cerclauge painful? i have to have one soon and i am terrified.

Perrika Dec 19, 2014 08:10:42 PM ET

The doctor will numb you so you won't feel anything.

Angela Nov 3, 2014 02:46:53 PM ET

Tomorrow, i will reach my 20 week mark. i'm halfway there, and i am so excited. i had 2 previous miscarriages, but we put our trust in god and tried again. now, we are expecting to have a boy in march 2015. we will name him after my husband. everything, has checked out well with no sign of deficiencies for the baby. we are truly blessed!

lisa Oct 21, 2014 08:26:44 AM ET

I'm 19 weeks, 4 days pregnant, and having a boy. i'm so grateful to make it to nearly 20 weeks, as i was carrying twins and lost one but grateful for the little boy we have growing. good luck to all ya mommas.

I'm 20 weeks Aug 6, 2014 07:27:25 PM ET

Hello. i'm 20 weeks yesterday and so excited because i had three miscarriages in the past. i have two older boys (10/12). now, we are happy that we are having another little boy. i'm due on dec 25, 2014. i can't wait to meet my little jr. i'm so blessed, and i thank god everyday and night. i feel him move sometimes. i'm overweight so it's harder to feel my baby move. he can hear us though. woohoo! i'm so happy! thanks for reading my story. have a blessed nite.

Ni Sep 23, 2013 06:44:57 AM ET

I turned 20 weeks today ...i'm happy cause i'm having some problems now and in the pass with pregnancy that i don't wana bring up again. but i'm blessed to make it this far. i'm on bed rest making sure i take it easy so my little man can make it. i feel blessed & good. i'm enjoying my pregnancy just scraed to deliver . it's kinda to soon to b thinkn bout that but can't help it , it's gonna happen ! but i can't wait too meet him !! proud mommyyy to be

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>