You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

danyail Nov 28, 2014 10:39:11 PM ET

I'm at 20 weeks, and i find out on dec. 1st if i'm having a boy or girl. :-) i'm so excited. due to past problems, i've had to get a cerclage. it was quite the experience. the father has nothing to due with me, or my pregnancy. i just always thought it would be different. just lonely

Brianna Garza Dec 17, 2014 12:17:59 PM ET

Is a cerclauge painful? i have to have one soon and i am terrified.

Perrika Dec 19, 2014 08:10:42 PM ET

The doctor will numb you so you won't feel anything.

Angela Nov 3, 2014 02:46:53 PM ET

Tomorrow, i will reach my 20 week mark. i'm halfway there, and i am so excited. i had 2 previous miscarriages, but we put our trust in god and tried again. now, we are expecting to have a boy in march 2015. we will name him after my husband. everything, has checked out well with no sign of deficiencies for the baby. we are truly blessed!

lisa Oct 21, 2014 08:26:44 AM ET

I'm 19 weeks, 4 days pregnant, and having a boy. i'm so grateful to make it to nearly 20 weeks, as i was carrying twins and lost one but grateful for the little boy we have growing. good luck to all ya mommas.

I'm 20 weeks Aug 6, 2014 07:27:25 PM ET

Hello. i'm 20 weeks yesterday and so excited because i had three miscarriages in the past. i have two older boys (10/12). now, we are happy that we are having another little boy. i'm due on dec 25, 2014. i can't wait to meet my little jr. i'm so blessed, and i thank god everyday and night. i feel him move sometimes. i'm overweight so it's harder to feel my baby move. he can hear us though. woohoo! i'm so happy! thanks for reading my story. have a blessed nite.

Ni Sep 23, 2013 06:44:57 AM ET

I turned 20 weeks today ...i'm happy cause i'm having some problems now and in the pass with pregnancy that i don't wana bring up again. but i'm blessed to make it this far. i'm on bed rest making sure i take it easy so my little man can make it. i feel blessed & good. i'm enjoying my pregnancy just scraed to deliver . it's kinda to soon to b thinkn bout that but can't help it , it's gonna happen ! but i can't wait too meet him !! proud mommyyy to be

Alise Lewis Sep 17, 2013 12:01:51 PM ET

Tomorrow i will be 20 weeks pregnant and i hopefully will be finding out tha sex of my baby tomorrow when i get my ultrasound..... i already have a girl and a boy and im wishing for this one to be a girl(so excited cant wait:-))

Ammarah Jul 23, 2013 03:45:08 AM ET

I am almost 18 and 6 days praganant and i am so worried because my baby movement not start yet

April Aug 1, 2013 07:59:31 AM ET

I couldn't feel much either then... i did feel a little bit of 'quickening' but nothing that 'stood' out. after my appt (19 weeks) i could feel her move a lot more because the ultrasound tech explained what i was feeling for more accurately! also, she told me my placenta is anterior which means its on the front side of the baby opposed to the back.. and that alone can make it hard to feel the baby kick as it's like shes kicking a pillow!. i hope this helps. don't worry, i was the exact same way!

Kim Aug 1, 2013 09:22:06 AM ET

It's different for everyone, don't worry- you may not feel your baby kick for a few more weeks. relax, lie down and practice deep breathing... you may notice it then... if you are really worried, get it checked out... good luck...

Ni Sep 23, 2013 06:38:35 AM ET

Everyone is diffrent don't worry too much cuz my baby just started moving like crazy at 19 weeks i'm 20 today... as long as u checking up with your doctor and everything okay you just gotta be patient. i had the same worrys

catherine Jul 15, 2013 05:56:19 PM ET

Im 20 weeks and 2 days and i love feeling my baby kick inside me. after two mc i don't care if its a boy or girl. we should all be grateful we are blessed

Ni Sep 23, 2013 06:39:27 AM ET

Amen to that

Baby Drachie Jul 9, 2013 09:54:07 AM ET

Round about the same amount of weeks,and neva thot i eva have a baby_found out its a boy n daddy cudnt be more excited:-)i still puke thou_but i wudnt change this 4 anything_im so grateful 2thee most high ma jesus. can't wait to meet our lil homie *hearts

ANNIE Jul 9, 2013 04:21:28 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks prego this my second child, already have a girl aged 4 years hope this time god will bless me wid a baby boy. am trusting on him. just wish me luck!!!!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>