Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Keshia Feb 15, 2017 10:59:59 PM ET

I'm 20,weeks and 2 days. I'm having a Lil boy July 3rd. Just praying for a healthy baby boy.

Fay Feb 13, 2018 01:40:15 PM ET

Me too omg !!! same date july 3rd!

Chyote Erdmann Dec 6, 2016 02:24:32 AM ET

I'm closing in on 20 weeks this week and I am traveling cross country from Indiana, with my husband! Haha, I guess we've decided to stay in Colorado though! Exciting time in our lives. Moved to a beautiful place and having our child on the way! :)

blessing Apr 11, 2015 08:11:21 AM ET

Hello ladies. I just turned 20 weeks yesterday. My fear is that since I went back to the gym the past few days, I don't feel my lil' man move like before. I'm a bit worried as I had a miscarriage with my previous pregnancy. But, to make it this far, I know God is forever by my side even though I would cry at times.

Minimom Nov 3, 2016 03:16:32 PM ET

We bought a doppler from amazon and that eases so much worry. i check on our lil one in the morning and at night.

Tan Mar 20, 2015 12:09:45 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks and a day pregnant!! I had found out that I was having a baby girl two weeks ago. I'm very excited to meet my baby girl. I'm a little concerned right now because I don't feel her move. My doctor told me not too worry, that she's fine and to just keep talking to her, but I'm not sure!!!! I don't know to think.

Gegi_Marie Mar 30, 2015 10:30:09 PM ET

Tan, don't worry. it's normal. i too am 20 weeks, and i wasn't feeling the baby. so don't freak out. i believe you have to start tracking the movement at 26-28 weeks. you will be fine. i wish you the best on your beautiful journey.

NELLY Jun 2, 2017 07:58:37 PM ET

Me too. i'm also 20 weeks eand 2days, but i can't feel him move. they say it's normal, but i can't wait to feel his kicks.

April Jun 15, 2017 05:50:05 PM ET

I'm also 20 wks with my 3rd baby. she's my first girl. i haven't felt her move or kick either.

Marlene Jan 8, 2015 03:54:20 PM ET

I am 20 weeks and 7 days pregnant. I love feeling my baby move. Now, all I want to know is my due date.

Gidget Nov 11, 2016 09:47:16 PM ET

My daughter is 20 weeks & 4 days, her due date is march 27. take away 3 days and your due date would be march 24th. of course, babies have a tendancy of coming when they feel like it. lol...enjoy!!

Guest May 13, 2017 04:11:29 PM ET

You're 21 weeks but don't know your due date? the doctor should estimate a due date on your first doctors visit.

Guest Aug 16, 2017 06:14:56 AM ET

I'm sure she could have figured it out by counting 19 weeks a head of time lol besides it doesn't matter now the baby is probably already two.

Fallon Dec 30, 2014 05:25:43 AM ET

I am 20 weeks today. I have my ultrasound tomorrow, but I don't want to know the sex of the baby. I want it to be a surprise the day of! I just started to feel the baby move today! I'm feeling okay other than my body aching.

china Dec 18, 2014 10:26:37 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and I just found out I'm having a girl. I thought it was going to be a boy. I got 19 weeks left to go before my due date.

danyail Nov 29, 2014 03:39:11 AM ET

I'm at 20 weeks, and I find out on Dec. 1st if I'm having a boy or girl. :-) I'm so excited. Due to past problems, I've had to get a Cerclage. It was quite the experience. The father has nothing to due with me, or my pregnancy. I just always thought it would be different. just lonely

Brianna Garza Dec 17, 2014 05:17:59 PM ET

Is a cerclauge painful? i have to have one soon and i am terrified.

Perrika Dec 20, 2014 01:10:42 AM ET

The doctor will numb you so you won't feel anything.

Angela Nov 3, 2014 07:46:53 PM ET

Tomorrow, I will reach my 20 week mark. I'm halfway there, and I am so excited. I had 2 previous miscarriages, but we put our trust in God and tried again. Now, we are expecting to have a boy in March 2015. We will name him after my husband. Everything, has checked out well with no sign of deficiencies for the baby. We are truly blessed!

lisa Oct 21, 2014 12:26:44 PM ET

I'm 19 weeks, 4 days pregnant, and having a boy. I'm so grateful to make it to nearly 20 weeks, as I was carrying twins and lost one but grateful for the little boy we have growing. Good luck to all ya mommas.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>