You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

Kimberly Andrews May 23, 2013 04:45:28 PM ET

I am 20wks and so ready to get this over with. it is my 3rd pregnancy, i cannot seem to get any energy.20 more wks to go and i am counting.

Dee Dee May 7, 2013 10:01:02 PM ET

I'm so excited about my baby boy he is doing great i could feel a little better. but with my baby moving && kickin i don't care if i have some down days i'm happy! 20weeks nd 2days

Sophia Apr 3, 2013 07:10:35 AM ET

I am 20 weeks pregnant, i felt my baby boy movements over a week now but what made me so emotional is to have my husband share the same experience this morning for the first time.

Sarah Mar 24, 2013 01:40:01 PM ET

Am 20 wks pregnant and 4 days and am so happy 4 dat its my second pregnanacy after having lost the first one.

bianca Feb 13, 2013 10:10:34 PM ET

Im so happy to have a baby boy nw hes 2o weeks and 2 days inside my womb

proudmommy Nov 25, 2012 08:04:05 PM ET

Im 20 weeks my little girl moves so much shes my first and she is my world already! im so thankful to have her and her wonderful daddy in my life!

honesty20 Oct 8, 2012 09:54:07 AM ET

I'am 20 weeks and i feel my little girl move mostly at night. it's getting a little harder for me to find the right position to sleep in now.

Amber Sep 18, 2012 02:13:57 PM ET

I'm 21 weeks and can feel my little girl moving around in there. for some reason she likes to be really active while mommy's trying to work lol. love her already!

Cassandra Sep 10, 2012 09:12:32 PM ET

I am now 20 weeks with my first. and its a boy! my husband and i are so excited. the kicks are getting more intense, i couldn't love it more! i got my fetal doppler today and its just making me more & more excited. i could just sit and listen to the heartbeat for hours (:

cherry Aug 20, 2012 12:53:58 PM ET

I am 20 wks and have a three year old son...i haven't found out the gender..hopefully a boy♥my bby is so active at night..i get tired easy and feel mean...but my emotions are getting better..excited♥

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>