You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

catherine Jul 15, 2013 05:56:19 PM ET

Im 20 weeks and 2 days and i love feeling my baby kick inside me. after two mc i don't care if its a boy or girl. we should all be grateful we are blessed

Ni Sep 23, 2013 06:39:27 AM ET

Amen to that

Baby Drachie Jul 9, 2013 09:54:07 AM ET

Round about the same amount of weeks,and neva thot i eva have a baby_found out its a boy n daddy cudnt be more excited:-)i still puke thou_but i wudnt change this 4 anything_im so grateful 2thee most high ma jesus. can't wait to meet our lil homie *hearts

ANNIE Jul 9, 2013 04:21:28 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks prego this my second child, already have a girl aged 4 years hope this time god will bless me wid a baby boy. am trusting on him. just wish me luck!!!!!

sweet Jul 3, 2013 03:01:04 PM ET

Hi im having a boy , me and my love wanted a girl .but i have to except what god has gave us... im also stressed if my love will one day live me and are baby.

Kechy Jul 2, 2013 03:00:45 PM ET

Wow! i thank god am 20weeks now, have not gone o know if it is boy or girl but which ever one am grateful to god. congrats to all expectant mom.

laura&amaury Jun 29, 2013 02:32:49 PM ET

We r 20 weeks n 2 days found out we are having a girl!!!! so exciting. even though i was tokd i cant have children congrats to all of u who r pregnant or already had there children. such a blessing. enjoy your new baby.:)

michelle Jun 27, 2013 07:44:33 PM ET

I'm 20 wks and this pregnancy i feel my feet super hot, don't know if its because my first time being prego in the summer, or if its because it's my 4th pregnacy? going for my ultrasound tomorrow, i would love to have a boy since i have 2 girls 1 boy..! wish me luck...

bucie Jun 27, 2013 03:33:04 AM ET

20 weeks 4 days and very happy still waiting to find out the gender congrats to all the pregies out there

Guest May 30, 2013 08:58:31 AM ET

Lebon im 20 weeks & my 3rd baby m feeling da kicks & thou m nt gaining weight bt m hapi stil cnt properly eat which is woring me.

Kimberly Andrews May 23, 2013 04:45:28 PM ET

I am 20wks and so ready to get this over with. it is my 3rd pregnancy, i cannot seem to get any energy.20 more wks to go and i am counting.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>