You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

ANNIE Jul 9, 2013 04:21:28 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks prego this my second child, already have a girl aged 4 years hope this time god will bless me wid a baby boy. am trusting on him. just wish me luck!!!!!

sweet Jul 3, 2013 03:01:04 PM ET

Hi im having a boy , me and my love wanted a girl .but i have to except what god has gave us... im also stressed if my love will one day live me and are baby.

Kechy Jul 2, 2013 03:00:45 PM ET

Wow! i thank god am 20weeks now, have not gone o know if it is boy or girl but which ever one am grateful to god. congrats to all expectant mom.

laura&amaury Jun 29, 2013 02:32:49 PM ET

We r 20 weeks n 2 days found out we are having a girl!!!! so exciting. even though i was tokd i cant have children congrats to all of u who r pregnant or already had there children. such a blessing. enjoy your new baby.:)

michelle Jun 27, 2013 07:44:33 PM ET

I'm 20 wks and this pregnancy i feel my feet super hot, don't know if its because my first time being prego in the summer, or if its because it's my 4th pregnacy? going for my ultrasound tomorrow, i would love to have a boy since i have 2 girls 1 boy..! wish me luck...

bucie Jun 27, 2013 03:33:04 AM ET

20 weeks 4 days and very happy still waiting to find out the gender congrats to all the pregies out there

Guest May 30, 2013 08:58:31 AM ET

Lebon im 20 weeks & my 3rd baby m feeling da kicks & thou m nt gaining weight bt m hapi stil cnt properly eat which is woring me.

Kimberly Andrews May 23, 2013 04:45:28 PM ET

I am 20wks and so ready to get this over with. it is my 3rd pregnancy, i cannot seem to get any energy.20 more wks to go and i am counting.

Dee Dee May 7, 2013 10:01:02 PM ET

I'm so excited about my baby boy he is doing great i could feel a little better. but with my baby moving && kickin i don't care if i have some down days i'm happy! 20weeks nd 2days

Sophia Apr 3, 2013 07:10:35 AM ET

I am 20 weeks pregnant, i felt my baby boy movements over a week now but what made me so emotional is to have my husband share the same experience this morning for the first time.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>