You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

bianca Feb 13, 2013 10:10:34 PM ET

Im so happy to have a baby boy nw hes 2o weeks and 2 days inside my womb

proudmommy Nov 25, 2012 08:04:05 PM ET

Im 20 weeks my little girl moves so much shes my first and she is my world already! im so thankful to have her and her wonderful daddy in my life!

honesty20 Oct 8, 2012 09:54:07 AM ET

I'am 20 weeks and i feel my little girl move mostly at night. it's getting a little harder for me to find the right position to sleep in now.

Amber Sep 18, 2012 02:13:57 PM ET

I'm 21 weeks and can feel my little girl moving around in there. for some reason she likes to be really active while mommy's trying to work lol. love her already!

Cassandra Sep 10, 2012 09:12:32 PM ET

I am now 20 weeks with my first. and its a boy! my husband and i are so excited. the kicks are getting more intense, i couldn't love it more! i got my fetal doppler today and its just making me more & more excited. i could just sit and listen to the heartbeat for hours (:

cherry Aug 20, 2012 12:53:58 PM ET

I am 20 wks and have a three year old son...i haven't found out the gender..hopefully a boy♥my bby is so active at night..i get tired easy and feel mean...but my emotions are getting better..excited♥

Reema Mahajan Jul 16, 2012 05:19:23 AM ET

I'm happy dat i'm pregnant. i'm enjoying a lot.

Tera Jul 12, 2012 07:58:02 PM ET

Im 19 weeks we couldnt tell the sex of the baby but we're thinking about doing a 3d but still not sure if we want to know.

Nikky May 25, 2013 02:56:25 AM ET

3d scans r great i had 1 at 16 weeks and an haveing a girl but just 2 see her little face god it was the best thing ever x

lover9irl101 Jun 24, 2012 10:02:44 PM ET

Hey i'm jennie i'm 20 weeks pregnant w/twin girls and i'm due december 15th. ma husband's hoping we'll have 2 christmas babies!!!!

Jackie Jun 23, 2012 09:21:57 PM ET

I'm 20 weeks with my 2nd child who's a boy and i have a 6yr old son. the baby is really active, constantly kicking and tumbling around in there, which is awesome!!! i can even see the baby's kicks pop out of my stomach now!!!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>