You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

cherry Aug 20, 2012 12:53:58 PM ET

I am 20 wks and have a three year old son...i haven't found out the gender..hopefully a boy♥my bby is so active at night..i get tired easy and feel mean...but my emotions are getting better..excited♥

Reema Mahajan Jul 16, 2012 05:19:23 AM ET

I'm happy dat i'm pregnant. i'm enjoying a lot.

Tera Jul 12, 2012 07:58:02 PM ET

Im 19 weeks we couldnt tell the sex of the baby but we're thinking about doing a 3d but still not sure if we want to know.

Nikky May 25, 2013 02:56:25 AM ET

3d scans r great i had 1 at 16 weeks and an haveing a girl but just 2 see her little face god it was the best thing ever x

lover9irl101 Jun 24, 2012 10:02:44 PM ET

Hey i'm jennie i'm 20 weeks pregnant w/twin girls and i'm due december 15th. ma husband's hoping we'll have 2 christmas babies!!!!

Jackie Jun 23, 2012 09:21:57 PM ET

I'm 20 weeks with my 2nd child who's a boy and i have a 6yr old son. the baby is really active, constantly kicking and tumbling around in there, which is awesome!!! i can even see the baby's kicks pop out of my stomach now!!!!

Adoreable May 6, 2012 06:51:06 AM ET

I am 19 wks and 3 days pregnant.......its my 3rd baby alhumdulilah and i am soooo happyyyyy...still dont know the gender i am a mother of two cuteee boys......now wish to have a girl....but its upon allah what he will give me......in all thank you my lovely allah......no words for thanks to allh....i love u allah....

hmings1991 May 3, 2012 03:45:22 PM ET

I am 20 weeks pregnant , we do not know what we are having yet , but we have a little boy who is now 14 months ! i am feel tired and my weight gain is not where is should be ( i am under) other then that i am great and love feeling the baby kick

omega22 Apr 29, 2012 04:17:50 PM ET

I'm 20 weeks with my second. i have a 2.5y/o daughter and am looking forward to finding out the gender this week. i'm feeling pretty good but do get tired here and there. at least my morning sickness is long gone!

lei&mark Feb 8, 2012 06:56:20 PM ET

I am 20weeks w/my 2nd baby(it's a girl) &we are excited(: she's starting 2move around alot more gets me excited every time &i can't wait 2have her. mommy&daddy's lil' princess(:

Hannah Jan 28, 2012 08:44:14 PM ET

I am 20 weeks, in my first pregnancy and i am feeling great. i am having a little boy, and have just recently started feeling him move ...so sweet. i love the connection that only me & him have right now. can't wait until i get to hold him in my arms!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>