Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

michelle Jun 27, 2013 11:44:33 PM ET

I'm 20 wks and this pregnancy i feel my feet super hot, Don't know if its because my first time being prego in the summer, or if its because it's my 4th pregnacy? Going for my ultrasound tomorrow, i would love to have a boy since i have 2 girls 1 boy..! wish me luck...

bucie Jun 27, 2013 07:33:04 AM ET

20 weeks 4 days and very happy still waiting to find out the gender congrats to all the pregies out there

Guest May 30, 2013 12:58:31 PM ET

LeboN im 20 weeks & my 3rd baby m feeling da kicks & thou m nt gaining weight bt m hapi stil cnt properly eat which is woring me.

Kimberly Andrews May 23, 2013 08:45:28 PM ET

I am 20wks and so ready to get this over with. It is my 3rd pregnancy, I cannot seem to get any energy.20 more wks to go and I am counting.

Dee Dee May 8, 2013 02:01:02 AM ET

I'm So Excited About My Baby Boy He is Doing Great I Could Feel A little Better. But With my Baby Moving && Kickin I Don't Care if I have Some Down Days I'm Happy! 20weeks nd 2days

Sophia Apr 3, 2013 11:10:35 AM ET

I am 20 weeks pregnant, I felt my baby boy movements over a week now but what made me so emotional is to have my husband share the same experience this morning for the first time.

Sarah Mar 24, 2013 05:40:01 PM ET

Am 20 wks pregnant and 4 days and am so happy 4 dat its my second pregnanacy after having lost the first one.

bianca Feb 14, 2013 03:10:34 AM ET

Im so happy to have a baby boy nw hes 2o weeks and 2 days inside my womb

proudmommy Nov 26, 2012 01:04:05 AM ET

Im 20 weeks my little girl moves so much shes my first and she is my world already! Im so thankful to have her and her wonderful daddy in my life!

honesty20 Oct 8, 2012 01:54:07 PM ET

I'am 20 weeks and I feel my little girl move mostly at night. It's getting a little harder for me to find the right position to sleep in now.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>