You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

hmings1991 May 3, 2012 03:45:22 PM ET

I am 20 weeks pregnant , we do not know what we are having yet , but we have a little boy who is now 14 months ! i am feel tired and my weight gain is not where is should be ( i am under) other then that i am great and love feeling the baby kick

omega22 Apr 29, 2012 04:17:50 PM ET

I'm 20 weeks with my second. i have a 2.5y/o daughter and am looking forward to finding out the gender this week. i'm feeling pretty good but do get tired here and there. at least my morning sickness is long gone!

lei&mark Feb 8, 2012 06:56:20 PM ET

I am 20weeks w/my 2nd baby(it's a girl) &we are excited(: she's starting 2move around alot more gets me excited every time &i can't wait 2have her. mommy&daddy's lil' princess(:

Hannah Jan 28, 2012 08:44:14 PM ET

I am 20 weeks, in my first pregnancy and i am feeling great. i am having a little boy, and have just recently started feeling him move ...so sweet. i love the connection that only me & him have right now. can't wait until i get to hold him in my arms!

Ci Jan 28, 2012 08:12:02 PM ET

I am 20 weeks with my 5th baby! starting to really feel some flutters finally. ive gained about 12 pounds, now i am not sure because i have no appetite but my dr says i am right on with weight and baby growth so i am very happy!

Julie Jan 14, 2012 06:21:26 PM ET

Im 20 weeks and having a girl this is my second baby i have a 17 month old son. im so excited to be having a girl i was pretty sick in the first trimester but feel really good now. just got over our first family flu to. that was scary. i have only gained 6lbs so far but i am a little bigger of a person so it's ok. im starting to feel her move more and more i love being pregnant.

sarah Dec 28, 2011 07:09:10 AM ET

Im 20 weeks w/boy...its my first baby..m reallly excited...i have no idea how to express my feelings and anxiously waiting for my d-day...:)))..i feel some fluttering movements..hope its him...as its frst so cant really comprehend....all the best to u moms..hope we all get through this with health of our lil one and us....ameen!!

Romeo Dec 22, 2011 01:13:40 AM ET

I am 20th week now i feel great and this my third pregnancy but the only worrie is that am not feeling any movement what might be the problem am worried.

Heather Dec 17, 2011 05:19:19 PM ET

This is my second pregnancy.i am 20 weeks. i have a son who is three and i am very excited to be expecting a girl this time, but this pregnancy was been much worse than my first. i stay tired all the time, stay sick all the time and have had headaches almost every day. i really only feel her move alot when i lay down at night. my doc tells me it is normal and i will feel her more at some point. i guess all pregnancy's are different.

penny, williams Aug 4, 2011 01:15:52 PM ET

I am 20 wks pregnant having a boy,i was sick my whole 1st trimester. i feel so much better now the baby moves 24/7 and i barely get to sleep because he loves to kick around at night.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>