You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

penny, williams Aug 4, 2011 01:15:52 PM ET

I am 20 wks pregnant having a boy,i was sick my whole 1st trimester. i feel so much better now the baby moves 24/7 and i barely get to sleep because he loves to kick around at night.

christina May 13, 2011 08:32:35 PM ET

I am 20 weeks with my second baby... i am really tired and sick.. nothing like first.. both are girls.. gods work is the best... life!!

Tracy Apr 6, 2011 12:38:25 PM ET

I am 20 weeks and am having twins, aboy and a girl this is my second pregnancy i just had a doctors visit and my cervix is already thinning, so i'm a bit worried. i had no problems with my first pregnancy but that was 11 1/2 yrs ago. so i got to start shopping, but don't know what sizes to get if they are coming early.

Claudia Mar 1, 2011 07:21:32 PM ET

I am 20 wks and i have felt movements from about 17 wks but more frequently now. its my first pregnancy and i feel wonderful and can't wait to meet my baby girl. i am cherishing every moment and i must say that i didnot experience any vomiting in the first trimester only felt a little nauseous.

Kelly Feb 25, 2011 02:00:20 PM ET

I am 20 weeks pregant, i am having a girl and i still cant feel the baby move . i am starting to get worried the docter says she is fine but i would still love to feel her.

Fay Dec 16, 2010 01:56:52 PM ET

I am 20 weeks w/girl. this is my first pregnancy and i am really worried about my weight gain i've gained 16 pounds after weighing 134 and i feel really fat. she moves 24/7 especially at night when i'm trying to sleep , so i sleep during the day = )

Kim Jan 30, 2013 04:37:00 PM ET

Don't feel bad. i gained 20 and am at 20 weeks. in the first trimester i went from exercising everyday to no exercise and constant diet of crackers to soothe nausea. i haven't felt the baby move yet and hope to soon.

Kalea Dec 6, 2010 11:02:52 PM ET

I'm 20 weeks, having a boy :) i feel him move everyday especially as soon as i lay down, his schedule is definantly opposite of mine! i pee 24/7 and can't stop cleaning, i feel really good!

crystal Nov 11, 2010 01:49:55 PM ET

I am 20 weeks i feel movement at 12:00 o'clock at night.i have been sick the hole time and i am still sick. i am having a girl. my frist was a boy. i didn't feel nothing like i have with this time.

Anvitha Nov 10, 2010 06:41:39 AM ET

I am in 20th week now and this is my second pregnency. i am not able to feel any movements of my baby. kindly advice.

Ellie Nov 3, 2010 10:54:04 PM ET

Hi i am 20 weeks and 2 days today, and it do feel her kicking as well. my belly is pretty big, i started to show as of week 10!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>