Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

lei&mark Feb 8, 2012 11:56:20 PM ET

I am 20weeks w/my 2nd baby(it's a girl) &we are excited(: she's starting 2move around alot more gets me excited every time &i can't wait 2have her. mommy&daddy's lil' princess(:

Hannah Jan 29, 2012 01:44:14 AM ET

I am 20 weeks, in my first pregnancy and I am feeling great. I am having a little boy, and have just recently started feeling him move ...so sweet. I love the connection that only me & him have right now. Can't wait until I get to hold him in my arms!

Ci Jan 29, 2012 01:12:02 AM ET

I am 20 weeks with my 5th baby! Starting to really feel some flutters finally. Ive gained about 12 pounds, now I am not sure because I have NO appetite but my Dr says I am right on with weight and baby growth so I am very happy!

Julie Jan 14, 2012 11:21:26 PM ET

Im 20 weeks and having a girl this is my second baby i have a 17 month old son. Im so excited to be having a girl i was pretty sick in the first trimester but feel really good now. Just got over our first family flu to. That was scary. I have only gained 6lbs so far but i am a little bigger of a person so it's ok. Im starting to feel her move more and more i love being pregnant.

sarah Dec 28, 2011 12:09:10 PM ET

Im 20 weeks w/boy...its my first baby..m reallly excited...i have no idea how to express my feelings and anxiously waiting for my D-day...:)))..i feel some fluttering movements..hope its him...as its frst so cant really comprehend....all the best to u moms..hope we all get through this with health of our lil one and us....AMEEN!!

Romeo Dec 22, 2011 06:13:40 AM ET

I am 20th week now I feel great and this my third pregnancy but the only worrie is that am not feeling any movement what might be the problem am worried.

Heather Dec 17, 2011 10:19:19 PM ET

This is my second pregnancy.I am 20 weeks. I have a son who is three and I am very excited to be expecting a girl this time, but this pregnancy was been much worse than my first. I stay tired all the time, stay sick all the time and have had headaches almost every day. I really only feel her move alot when I lay down at night. My Doc tells me it is normal and I will feel her more at some point. I guess all pregnancy's are different.

penny, williams Aug 4, 2011 05:15:52 PM ET

I am 20 wks pregnant having a boy,I was sick my whole 1st trimester. I feel so much better now the baby moves 24/7 and I barely get to sleep because he loves to kick around at night.

christina May 14, 2011 12:32:35 AM ET

I am 20 weeks with my second baby... I am really tired and sick.. nothing like first.. both are girls.. Gods work is the best... LIFE!!

Tracy Apr 6, 2011 04:38:25 PM ET

I am 20 weeks and am having twins, aboy and a girl this is my second pregnancy I just had a doctors visit and my cervix is already thinning, so I'm a bit worried. I had no problems with my first pregnancy but that was 11 1/2 yrs ago. So I got to start shopping, but don't know what sizes to get if they are coming early.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>