You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

Kalea Dec 6, 2010 11:02:52 PM ET

I'm 20 weeks, having a boy :) i feel him move everyday especially as soon as i lay down, his schedule is definantly opposite of mine! i pee 24/7 and can't stop cleaning, i feel really good!

crystal Nov 11, 2010 01:49:55 PM ET

I am 20 weeks i feel movement at 12:00 o'clock at night.i have been sick the hole time and i am still sick. i am having a girl. my frist was a boy. i didn't feel nothing like i have with this time.

Anvitha Nov 10, 2010 06:41:39 AM ET

I am in 20th week now and this is my second pregnency. i am not able to feel any movements of my baby. kindly advice.

Ellie Nov 3, 2010 10:54:04 PM ET

Hi i am 20 weeks and 2 days today, and it do feel her kicking as well. my belly is pretty big, i started to show as of week 10!

amber Oct 27, 2010 02:17:44 PM ET

Im now 20 weeks and 2 days with my first baby and im not really showing yet!! when should i start to show!!

Stone Oct 20, 2010 01:21:15 PM ET

I'm 20w 2d and can feel my baby move, but the father can't is that ok?

amada Oct 11, 2010 11:12:17 AM ET

19 weeks pregnant feeling pretty good.babies kicking alot cant wait to find out what im having october 20 th!!!

Lana, WA Oct 9, 2010 11:38:43 PM ET

I am now 20 weeks with my second boy and i have been feeling him kick since week 18, faster than with the first baby.

Cassey Oct 9, 2010 01:53:08 PM ET

I'm 20 weeks and 2 days. we find out in 2 days if it a boy or girl. i feel the baby kick alot now. i think i am having a boy, but we shall see :)

gina Oct 7, 2010 01:41:08 PM ET

My appetite increased drastically at week 8. i'm now 21 weeks. i have already put on 30 lbs. even though i exercise 5x's a week. has anyone else had this experience?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>