Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Kelly Feb 25, 2011 07:00:20 PM ET

I am 20 weeks pregant, i am having a girl and i still cant feel the baby move . i am starting to get worried the docter says she is fine but i would still love to feel her.

Fay Dec 16, 2010 06:56:52 PM ET

I am 20 weeks w/girl. this is my first pregnancy and i am really worried about my weight gain i've gained 16 pounds after weighing 134 and i feel really fat. she moves 24/7 especially at night when i'm trying to sleep , so i sleep during the day = )

Kim Jan 30, 2013 09:37:00 PM ET

Don't feel bad. i gained 20 and am at 20 weeks. in the first trimester i went from exercising everyday to no exercise and constant diet of crackers to soothe nausea. i haven't felt the baby move yet and hope to soon.

Kalea Dec 7, 2010 04:02:52 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks, having a boy :) i feel him move everyday especially as soon as i lay down, his schedule is definantly opposite of mine! i pee 24/7 and can't stop cleaning, i feel really good!

crystal Nov 11, 2010 06:49:55 PM ET

I am 20 weeks i feel movement at 12:00 o'clock at night.i have been sick the hole time and i am still sick. i am having a girl. my frist was a boy. i didn't feel nothing like i have with this time.

Anvitha Nov 10, 2010 11:41:39 AM ET

I am in 20th week now and this is my second pregnency. i am not able to feel any movements of my baby. kindly advice.

Ellie Nov 4, 2010 02:54:04 AM ET

Hi i am 20 weeks and 2 days today, and it do feel her kicking as well. my belly is pretty big, i started to show as of week 10!

amber Oct 27, 2010 06:17:44 PM ET

Im now 20 weeks and 2 days with my first baby and im not really showing yet!! when should i start to show!!

Stone Oct 20, 2010 05:21:15 PM ET

I'm 20w 2d and can feel my baby move, but the father can't is that ok?

amada Oct 11, 2010 03:12:17 PM ET

19 weeks pregnant feeling pretty good.babies kicking alot cant wait to find out what im having october 20 th!!!

Lana, WA Oct 10, 2010 03:38:43 AM ET

I am now 20 weeks with my second boy and i have been feeling him kick since week 18, faster than with the first baby.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>