You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

lisa Sep 27, 2010 03:51:08 PM ET

Im 20 weeks prego and i feel horrible cause i think i got food poisoning has anyone experience that??

Lasha Sep 23, 2010 07:00:08 PM ET

I am currently 20ks 6days pregnant with my first baby and i have not yet felt my baby kick, move, or anything. at my last dr.'s appointment everything was great. i lost like 6lbs in my first trimester but i didnt have any morning sickeness or anything. i've only gained 1lb back so far!! should i be worried that i havent felt my baby move yet??

yolanda, houston Sep 1, 2010 05:33:27 PM ET

I am currently 20 weeks and i am feeling so much better the second trimester... my baby is healthy and moves more often now what a wonderful feeling once you get use to it. i am 32 this will be my first... i am losing wt evert time i go to the doctor...

Ciara Jun 24, 2010 02:36:47 AM ET

Idk i feel like crap the moment i go into work...i feel all tired like i need to sit down and take a rest.throughout the 5 hour shift i am standing on my feet taking orders...i guess it might be normal to feel middle back pain not too bad but aching like as well in the stomach area too.i hope it all gets better pretty soon ,although i am currently 20 weeks.

tracy Jun 5, 2010 10:47:01 PM ET

20 weeks now and like most of you i feel sudden moves of my baby... i used to grit her everyday

Dayna Jun 2, 2010 07:21:04 AM ET

I am just about 20 weeks and i have known since 12 weeks that i am having a boy. i have had stopped smoking immediately when i found out i was pregnant. my taste buds and smells intensified after i quite smoking which made it more difficult to eat. i have had severe morning sickness the whole pregnancy and hasn't gone away.i have not gained any weight and down 5 pounds since i found out i was pregnant. i am considered overweight and since i have been eating really healthy i am gaining baby while losing body fat. my doctor is not concerned at this time.

sreeshma May 31, 2010 01:35:31 AM ET

I am 20weeks pregnant and now feeling fetal movements,it is so amazing!!! my due date on oct-2nd week, we are waiting to see my healthy pretty little princess..

kat May 10, 2010 09:40:29 PM ET

I been feelin my baby move since fourteen weeks now im twenty and feelin awesome. im in the weight range and the baby is kickin so hard all the time. i find out what im havin may 12th. im hopin its a boy

Courtney May 10, 2010 02:37:50 PM ET

I dont understand the feeling in my belly im 20 weeks but dont know if my baby is moving or i jus have gas!!

catherine Mar 26, 2010 10:13:15 AM ET

Just started to feel the long awaiting wave-like movement in my tummy.overwhelmed!!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>