You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

tracy Jun 5, 2010 10:47:01 PM ET

20 weeks now and like most of you i feel sudden moves of my baby... i used to grit her everyday

Dayna Jun 2, 2010 07:21:04 AM ET

I am just about 20 weeks and i have known since 12 weeks that i am having a boy. i have had stopped smoking immediately when i found out i was pregnant. my taste buds and smells intensified after i quite smoking which made it more difficult to eat. i have had severe morning sickness the whole pregnancy and hasn't gone away.i have not gained any weight and down 5 pounds since i found out i was pregnant. i am considered overweight and since i have been eating really healthy i am gaining baby while losing body fat. my doctor is not concerned at this time.

sreeshma May 31, 2010 01:35:31 AM ET

I am 20weeks pregnant and now feeling fetal movements,it is so amazing!!! my due date on oct-2nd week, we are waiting to see my healthy pretty little princess..

kat May 10, 2010 09:40:29 PM ET

I been feelin my baby move since fourteen weeks now im twenty and feelin awesome. im in the weight range and the baby is kickin so hard all the time. i find out what im havin may 12th. im hopin its a boy

Courtney May 10, 2010 02:37:50 PM ET

I dont understand the feeling in my belly im 20 weeks but dont know if my baby is moving or i jus have gas!!

catherine Mar 26, 2010 10:13:15 AM ET

Just started to feel the long awaiting wave-like movement in my tummy.overwhelmed!!!

Rebecca Mar 13, 2010 03:29:35 PM ET

20 weeks and 3 days today found out its a boy 3 days ago! super excited but so scared and just want everything to go ok! i work as a nurse and know too much!! :( we just want a healthy baby!!

Natalie Feb 27, 2010 12:18:02 PM ET

20 weeks pregnant and piling on the weight, but hey who cares!!! find out next week what sex the baby is, really excited!!

riah Feb 1, 2010 12:24:08 AM ET

20 wks and feelin great ultrasound showd a lot of movement but i'm tryin to feel 4 it owell patience is wat i need otherwise feeln good and excited waiting to find out the sex till baby is born due in june

tiffany L. Nov 14, 2009 12:21:21 PM ET

19 weeks! my 2nd baby, started to feel kicks way sooner then my first! pray for a boy! i find out dec. 2nd.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>