You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 20 > Comments

catherine Mar 26, 2010 10:13:15 AM ET

Just started to feel the long awaiting wave-like movement in my tummy.overwhelmed!!!

Rebecca Mar 13, 2010 03:29:35 PM ET

20 weeks and 3 days today found out its a boy 3 days ago! super excited but so scared and just want everything to go ok! i work as a nurse and know too much!! :( we just want a healthy baby!!

Natalie Feb 27, 2010 12:18:02 PM ET

20 weeks pregnant and piling on the weight, but hey who cares!!! find out next week what sex the baby is, really excited!!

riah Feb 1, 2010 12:24:08 AM ET

20 wks and feelin great ultrasound showd a lot of movement but i'm tryin to feel 4 it owell patience is wat i need otherwise feeln good and excited waiting to find out the sex till baby is born due in june

tiffany L. Nov 14, 2009 12:21:21 PM ET

19 weeks! my 2nd baby, started to feel kicks way sooner then my first! pray for a boy! i find out dec. 2nd.

Grace B Oct 14, 2009 02:56:04 PM ET

20 weeks and feeling absolutley amazing!!! still can't tell the sex of my baby after i had a 19 week scan last week :( now i've to wait until the 18th of december for my next scan...ah well my baby is healthy and very active thats all that matters

MELISSA Oct 2, 2009 06:14:59 AM ET

Oh boy im feeling better then i did my first couple mths but now im forgetting alot...so much its causing me to have problems at work..and suggestions on what to do

Kelly Sep 21, 2009 10:20:11 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks pregnant, no sicknesses, but this morning i found that my pijama was a bit wet... my bubs were licking...! it is not milk... what is that????

cassie Sep 16, 2009 08:25:37 PM ET

Alot of kicking i am 20 weeks!!

Jamie Apr 28, 2009 10:26:54 PM ET

This is my first and it's great i had no sickness... and baby is kicking and moving alot.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>