You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 21 > Comments

Maxine Mar 25, 2013 09:23:35 PM ET

I'm 21 weeks today. we've decided to keep the sex a surprise! so excited! i've gained about 15 pounds, my doctor says it's a little much and that i need to be careful. :-( i have to admit, i'm sure there's a lot of that that's in my breasts! apart from the weight gain, little person is moving around! started about a week ago! more in the morning and night.

kjth Mar 17, 2013 08:37:06 AM ET

Can stress affect 17 week pregnancy

Giselle Mar 14, 2013 01:12:12 AM ET

I'm 21 wks n 2 days . baby num 1 a little boy duein july can't wait to see him. i've only gained 6 pounds so far but i was overweight before i got pregnant . i haven't felt him kick yet n kind of worried. i feel find only out of breath a lot and i've noticed i cant be on my feet a lot they swell up and hurt but i can't wait to see my little boy .... hope the months go by soon!,,

gladys Feb 21, 2013 08:25:51 AM ET

Im 21 weeks and alrdy feeling babys movements its such a nice feeling can i hav some names suggestions ...please i have a feeling thats its a boy though havent scanned..

Belen Feb 6, 2013 11:41:23 AM ET

21 weeks pregnant and gained 5 pounds so far which is a huge difference from my last 2 pregnancies. with my last 2 boys i had gained 55 pounds at the time of delivery. i had an ultrasound done at 12 weeks and was told i was having a girl but im not too sure if i should trust that ultrasound since it was pretty early to determine. we'll find out for sure next week

ashley Sep 21, 2012 01:02:44 AM ET

So i'm 20 weeks and 5 days the ultra sound technician said that the baby is measuring right at 21 weeks. can anyone tell me how that is even possible?

Aafi Sep 20, 2012 01:43:30 AM ET

I am 21 weeks pregnant and not gained weight.this is my first baby and i am enjoing kicking amd moving around loads. i was upset about no weight gain but the doctor said the baby is growing and fine.please pray for my child and for normal delivery. thanks

laura Mar 11, 2012 09:19:16 AM ET

Im 21+2 weeks due on 20th july 2012 and im feling good feeling plenty of kicks and have found out im having a girl this will be my 5th child :-)))))

Patricia Sep 6, 2011 10:00:29 PM ET

I'm 21 weeks pregnant and now that the vomiting has stopped i am feeling really good. gained 14 pounds so far not bad with my son i gained 50 all together. changed up my eating habits 70 % less junk food packing in the veggies and fruit. due jan 20 2012. on ya! found out last week another boy now jonathan will have a baby brother james.

Amber Aug 19, 2011 08:44:44 AM ET

I am 21 weeks pregnant and i feel awesome! i haven't been sleeping but i still have tons of energy! i definitely can't complain.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>