Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Patricia Sep 7, 2011 02:00:29 AM ET

I'm 21 weeks pregnant and now that the vomiting has stopped i am feeling really good. gained 14 pounds so far not bad with my son i gained 50 all together. changed up my eating habits 70 % less junk food packing in the veggies and fruit. due jan 20 2012. on ya! found out last week another boy now jonathan will have a baby brother james.

Amber Aug 19, 2011 12:44:44 PM ET

I am 21 weeks pregnant and i feel awesome! i haven't been sleeping but i still have tons of energy! i definitely can't complain.

brittnay Aug 1, 2011 08:05:33 PM ET

Im 21 weeks with a baby boy and i have actually lost 7 lbs!!! this is my 2nd pregnacy and i still am a lil over weight from pregnacy #1, but the doctor says the baby is fine and tells me not to worry the weight will come :)

Samantha Jul 25, 2011 04:18:21 AM ET

I am 21 weeks pregnant due in december and i lost weight the first 3 months and am maintaining now. i went for my 20 week ultrasound and they couldnt tell the gender. this will make baby number 4 for me i have 3 boys

jem Jun 15, 2011 01:53:58 PM ET

Hi im 21 weeks pregnant having my scan tomo and cant wait to find out what we are having, i have a little girl who is 20 months old and cant wait for her to meet her little brother or sister, so far i have gained 15 pounds. i gained a total of 3 and 1/2 stone first time round, so pleased with the 14 pounds so far lol!

Angela Jun 5, 2011 12:54:03 AM ET

I am 21 weeks pregnant and feel great!!! found out i am having a little boy, really happy about that cause we already have a 3 year old girl. so far i put on 7 lbs. little man is kicking and moving around. i am going to enjoy this pregnancy and charish it, because i have my girl and getting my boy, so i am finished. no more babies. im 32 years old, i am getting too old now.

angela May 20, 2011 01:36:47 AM ET

I am wondering if this is normal? im 21 weeks, and ive gotten sick ac couple times today, i called the nurse, and they said that to call if i still feel bad, someone said it could be acid refulx:/

suzie May 15, 2011 11:40:35 PM ET

Hey there i'm 21 weeks and 2 days today. i'm due end of september. i've gained about 23 lbs so far :( i feel movements all of the time but mainly in the morning and at night. i hope the next few months fly by as i can wait to meet my bambino :)

LEANNE Mar 18, 2011 02:55:31 PM ET

I am 21 weeks pregnant today and have gained 0lbs! this is my third pregnancy and baby is kicking and moving around loads. was anxious about no weight gain but i know baby growing fine and is healthy. suppose i should be glad i have not piled on the pounds!

niamh Feb 15, 2011 01:09:38 PM ET

I am 21weeks pregnant and also due i june 2011,i find out in 2days what the sex is and im so excited,iv gained around 10pounds is this normal?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question