You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 21 > Comments

brittnay Aug 1, 2011 04:05:33 PM ET

Im 21 weeks with a baby boy and i have actually lost 7 lbs!!! this is my 2nd pregnacy and i still am a lil over weight from pregnacy #1, but the doctor says the baby is fine and tells me not to worry the weight will come :)

Samantha Jul 25, 2011 12:18:21 AM ET

I am 21 weeks pregnant due in december and i lost weight the first 3 months and am maintaining now. i went for my 20 week ultrasound and they couldnt tell the gender. this will make baby number 4 for me i have 3 boys

jem Jun 15, 2011 09:53:58 AM ET

Hi im 21 weeks pregnant having my scan tomo and cant wait to find out what we are having, i have a little girl who is 20 months old and cant wait for her to meet her little brother or sister, so far i have gained 15 pounds. i gained a total of 3 and 1/2 stone first time round, so pleased with the 14 pounds so far lol!

Angela Jun 4, 2011 08:54:03 PM ET

I am 21 weeks pregnant and feel great!!! found out i am having a little boy, really happy about that cause we already have a 3 year old girl. so far i put on 7 lbs. little man is kicking and moving around. i am going to enjoy this pregnancy and charish it, because i have my girl and getting my boy, so i am finished. no more babies. im 32 years old, i am getting too old now.

angela May 19, 2011 09:36:47 PM ET

I am wondering if this is normal? im 21 weeks, and ive gotten sick ac couple times today, i called the nurse, and they said that to call if i still feel bad, someone said it could be acid refulx:/

suzie May 15, 2011 07:40:35 PM ET

Hey there i'm 21 weeks and 2 days today. i'm due end of september. i've gained about 23 lbs so far :( i feel movements all of the time but mainly in the morning and at night. i hope the next few months fly by as i can wait to meet my bambino :)

LEANNE Mar 18, 2011 10:55:31 AM ET

I am 21 weeks pregnant today and have gained 0lbs! this is my third pregnancy and baby is kicking and moving around loads. was anxious about no weight gain but i know baby growing fine and is healthy. suppose i should be glad i have not piled on the pounds!

niamh Feb 15, 2011 08:09:38 AM ET

I am 21weeks pregnant and also due i june 2011,i find out in 2days what the sex is and im so excited,iv gained around 10pounds is this normal?

MOMMY2B!!! Feb 9, 2011 07:02:13 PM ET

Im 21 weeks pregnant with my first child!!! i have had 2 previous pregnancies and lost them before 3months!! so im pleased to say im having a very healthy baby girl due in june 2011 and im so exicited!!! i love feeling her movements!!! its nothing more beautiful!!!! i just cant wait until she's here so i can give her all the love a mother can give!!!!! good luck you guys!!!

Mpho Feb 5, 2011 02:55:20 AM ET

I am 21 weeks and i feel great. my baby girl has been kicking for a good couple of weeks now, i have been waiting for her for a long time and can't wait.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>