Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

MOMMY2B!!! Feb 10, 2011 12:02:13 AM ET

Im 21 weeks pregnant with my first child!!! i have had 2 previous pregnancies and lost them before 3months!! so im pleased to say im having a very healthy baby girl due in june 2011 and im so exicited!!! i love feeling her movements!!! its nothing more beautiful!!!! i just cant wait until she's here so i can give her all the love a mother can give!!!!! good luck you guys!!!

Mpho Feb 5, 2011 07:55:20 AM ET

I am 21 weeks and i feel great. my baby girl has been kicking for a good couple of weeks now, i have been waiting for her for a long time and can't wait.

Taylor Nov 12, 2010 02:02:43 AM ET

I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my first baby and i've gained over 20 pounds. she's a wiggler and kicks when things aren't comfortable for her.

Jay Nov 6, 2010 01:57:48 AM ET

I am 21 weeks pregnant with my 3rd i have only gained 2 pounds is that normal

Neferti W. Nov 3, 2010 01:33:23 AM ET

I am 21 weeks and 4 days. i am having baby # 2 and this is a completely different pregnancy. my belly is huge, heavy and i am always out of breath. mind you i only weigh 116 pounds. i was 100 before pregnancy with both pregnancies. i gained 28 pounds with my son. my son going on 4 years old and now i am having a daughter. due march 11, 2011...can't wait!!

zy Nov 2, 2010 11:05:54 PM ET

21 weeks still feeling tired having b12 shoots once a week.found out we're having a girl so excited as we have a boy nice work hubby xx

conny Oct 20, 2010 06:31:27 PM ET

Am 21 weeks the kicking is so amazing

gina Oct 7, 2010 05:59:19 PM ET

I feel little tallulah move around a lot, especially after i finish a jog. i guess she's more active than mom. i've cut down workouts from 90 mins to 45 mins. and have gained 30 lbs. already.

Nicole Oct 6, 2010 01:47:26 AM ET

I am now going into my 22nd week with my third baby. i have a boy and girl already and found out last week we are having a little boy. we are so excited. this was our little surprise and we are so done! lol the whole thing is amazing! it is so special each time. can't wait to meet our little one in february! good luck and many blessings to you all!

Sonia Aug 22, 2010 07:07:17 PM ET

I'm 21 weeks and 5 days pregnant and feel my baby boy kicking and twisting all the time. my only concern is that i'm gaining to much weight. i've already gained 19 pounds is that normal?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question