You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 21 > Comments

Taylor Nov 11, 2010 09:02:43 PM ET

I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my first baby and i've gained over 20 pounds. she's a wiggler and kicks when things aren't comfortable for her.

Jay Nov 5, 2010 09:57:48 PM ET

I am 21 weeks pregnant with my 3rd i have only gained 2 pounds is that normal

Neferti W. Nov 2, 2010 09:33:23 PM ET

I am 21 weeks and 4 days. i am having baby # 2 and this is a completely different pregnancy. my belly is huge, heavy and i am always out of breath. mind you i only weigh 116 pounds. i was 100 before pregnancy with both pregnancies. i gained 28 pounds with my son. my son going on 4 years old and now i am having a daughter. due march 11, 2011...can't wait!!

zy Nov 2, 2010 07:05:54 PM ET

21 weeks still feeling tired having b12 shoots once a week.found out we're having a girl so excited as we have a boy nice work hubby xx

conny Oct 20, 2010 02:31:27 PM ET

Am 21 weeks the kicking is so amazing

gina Oct 7, 2010 01:59:19 PM ET

I feel little tallulah move around a lot, especially after i finish a jog. i guess she's more active than mom. i've cut down workouts from 90 mins to 45 mins. and have gained 30 lbs. already.

Nicole Oct 5, 2010 09:47:26 PM ET

I am now going into my 22nd week with my third baby. i have a boy and girl already and found out last week we are having a little boy. we are so excited. this was our little surprise and we are so done! lol the whole thing is amazing! it is so special each time. can't wait to meet our little one in february! good luck and many blessings to you all!

Sonia Aug 22, 2010 03:07:17 PM ET

I'm 21 weeks and 5 days pregnant and feel my baby boy kicking and twisting all the time. my only concern is that i'm gaining to much weight. i've already gained 19 pounds is that normal?

Nikki Aug 21, 2010 06:48:50 PM ET

Im 21 weeks and just found out i'm having a girl! this is my firt and i have been feeling her kick. its such a amazing feeling. i love her already and can't wait to meet her!!

monique Aug 1, 2010 10:24:15 PM ET

21 weeks pregnant with a baby girl i feel a lot of fludder movements and extreme cramping in my left calf can't wait to feel kicks

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>