Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Nikki Aug 21, 2010 10:48:50 PM ET

Im 21 weeks and just found out I'm having a girl! This is my firt and I have been feeling her kick. Its such a amazing feeling. I love her already and can't wait to meet her!!

monique Aug 2, 2010 02:24:15 AM ET

21 Weeks pregnant with a baby girl I feel a lot of fludder movements and extreme cramping in my left calf can't wait to feel kicks

Jabulile Jul 31, 2010 08:57:52 AM ET

I am now on 21 weeks and so excited, it's my first baby and I love the feeling. Baby Tsoho kicks everytime when he hears daddy preach and every morning and evening when I'm rested and relaxed. I am Blessed!

Ally Jul 29, 2010 05:41:32 AM ET

I'm 21 weeks and 3 days I feel wonderful my husband and I found out that we are having a girl!!!! It's our first I have heartburn all the time and back hurts alot but other than that I'm perfect haven't felt my babygirl move too much but on our sonograms she is very active

Sharalee Jul 27, 2010 01:29:23 AM ET

I'm 21 weeks pregnant and feel this lil guy kicking a lot! I love it! I gained 25 pounds when pregnant with my daughter and I've already almost gained 20 pounds with this one! :) Almost 135 now at 5'5...

Stacie Jul 7, 2010 12:20:30 AM ET

I'm 22 weeks pregnant with my first, and I've gained 2 lbs...I have 2 other pregnant friends who look so ute with their bellies and they talk about how lucky I am but I really want to look like I'm having a baby and not gas!

Joey Jul 1, 2010 12:56:38 PM ET

I am 21 weeks and 5 days. I agree that we must be having a future soccer star, with all of the kicks! Baby used to be faced inwards, but has turned and now my husband can feel all of the kicks and can even see my belly jump when the baby moves and kicks. Just amazing and very reassuring.

Jen May 12, 2010 09:04:32 PM ET

I am 21 weeks now, and feeling my baby girl move constantly! It is so reassuring, can't wait until my hubby can feel her too!

nancy May 6, 2010 09:52:38 PM ET

Im 21 wks and feeling the flutters and small bumps! i love feeling her move!

Allison Jan 4, 2010 04:47:42 PM ET

Im almost 21 weeks with my first child =) I have been feeling kicks and twirls in there for a couple weeks now. It's just absolutely amazing knowing that i have a little person in there!! =)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>