You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 21 > Comments

Jabulile Jul 31, 2010 04:57:52 AM ET

I am now on 21 weeks and so excited, it's my first baby and i love the feeling. baby tsoho kicks everytime when he hears daddy preach and every morning and evening when i'm rested and relaxed. i am blessed!

Ally Jul 29, 2010 01:41:32 AM ET

I'm 21 weeks and 3 days i feel wonderful my husband and i found out that we are having a girl!!!! it's our first i have heartburn all the time and back hurts alot but other than that i'm perfect haven't felt my babygirl move too much but on our sonograms she is very active

Sharalee Jul 26, 2010 09:29:23 PM ET

I'm 21 weeks pregnant and feel this lil guy kicking a lot! i love it! i gained 25 pounds when pregnant with my daughter and i've already almost gained 20 pounds with this one! :) almost 135 now at 5'5...

Stacie Jul 6, 2010 08:20:30 PM ET

I'm 22 weeks pregnant with my first, and i've gained 2 lbs...i have 2 other pregnant friends who look so ute with their bellies and they talk about how lucky i am but i really want to look like i'm having a baby and not gas!

Joey Jul 1, 2010 08:56:38 AM ET

I am 21 weeks and 5 days. i agree that we must be having a future soccer star, with all of the kicks! baby used to be faced inwards, but has turned and now my husband can feel all of the kicks and can even see my belly jump when the baby moves and kicks. just amazing and very reassuring.

Jen May 12, 2010 05:04:32 PM ET

I am 21 weeks now, and feeling my baby girl move constantly! it is so reassuring, can't wait until my hubby can feel her too!

nancy May 6, 2010 05:52:38 PM ET

Im 21 wks and feeling the flutters and small bumps! i love feeling her move!

Allison Jan 4, 2010 11:47:42 AM ET

Im almost 21 weeks with my first child =) i have been feeling kicks and twirls in there for a couple weeks now. it's just absolutely amazing knowing that i have a little person in there!! =)

Irena Nov 27, 2009 03:36:57 AM ET

Kia ora, i am 21 weeks and 5 days prenant, due april 5 2009. feeling very privilidged to be carrying such an active little man!

Jennifer Aug 26, 2009 07:18:58 AM ET

Hey im 21 weeks pregnant- my baby has been kicking - so much so that i can feel the wee thing outside my tummy!! wee tiny bumps from time to time then its wizzing round and round!! sooo cute!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>