You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 22 > Comments

Donna Feb 18, 2013 11:56:50 AM ET

I am having a wonderful pregnancy besides catching the flu.. i am 22 weeks today and we are having a little girl...

kim Feb 10, 2013 01:38:54 PM ET

Im 22weeks pregnant today, i have a five yearold boy andtis one is a girl. very excited about that but this pregnancy has been really hard. morning sickness all day everyday intill a few weeks ago. i have terrible pelvic pain and hardly sleep.. so im very tired in the day. i just can wait for her to be here :-)

babyboyDj Feb 3, 2013 08:32:25 AM ET

- i'm 22weeks & 2days i feel pretty qood compared to what other ppl i knew use to tell me when they were preqnant .this my 1st child, i will be expectinq a baby boy in june.i'm so nervous , anxious & excited all at the sametime :)

Angel Jan 22, 2013 12:37:35 PM ET

I am 22 weeks today expecting a little boy, it has been a journey for me, already have two kids, one is 12 years old and one is 6 years old but this pregnancy is way different to what i have gone through before. i work full time ad my job is very demanding, it is amazing and it keeps me going. i feel wonderful and even though i suffer from blood clot but this is amazing :). just scared of the d day. being a full time mother of two demanding kids and working full time ( 6 days a week) and a lovely hubby who loves his home cooked food is not easy .. but i love it !!

ariel Dec 23, 2012 09:04:35 PM ET

Im 22weeks tomorow, im 5foot starting at 108pounds and now gained 15pounds so far. doesn't seem to matter what or how much i eat i just keep gaining. probably doesn't help that i went from a 32c to a 34dd they feel like they weigh a ton. already got a blocked milk duct. all worth it for my little girl:d

ali_kat4 Aug 28, 2012 10:42:31 AM ET

I'm 22 weeks today!!! feel pretty good. a little tired but that's about all i have to complain about! this pregnancy has been fantastic so far. i'm getting excited to meet our baby. and since we decided to keep the gender a surprise... i'm really looking forward to that moment when they say 'it's a girl' or 'its a boy'. i've been dreaming of that moment! in the meantime... i've been focusing on trying to eat healthy.

Faith Aug 27, 2012 05:21:31 PM ET

I'm 22 weeks with a girl and feeling great! started out at 145 lbs and now at 157. she's my first, and i've felt her kick since 15 weeks and it's just as amazing as they say! i've had a super easy pregnancy...i think i threw up once during the first trimester and have had zero negative symptoms since:) lucky me!

hilary Aug 6, 2012 05:13:14 PM ET

I am 21 weeks 4 days and i'm feeling pretty good. i just started feeling my baby kick about a week and a half ago. it is my first and its a girl. we are too excited!

Oksana Jun 1, 2012 06:35:39 PM ET

Im also 22 weeks pregnant with my second child and super excited that its a girl! i'm 5'4 and my starting weight was 125lbs. i'm now 135lbs and i feel soooo fat lol! i guess since i'm on the short side weight gain is more noticeable on me then on taller women.... i hope my face doesn't swell up as much as with my first child or else i'll look like a balloon on my baby shower ;)

kaye May 17, 2012 03:39:31 AM ET

Hi, im 22 weeks now baby is moving a lot and im so excited to know what is the gender.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>