You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 22 > Comments

April Mar 15, 2012 11:26:31 PM ET

I'm 22 weeks still active as usual but at night its hard to sleep with my baby boy moving throughout the night until i eat something then he back at it early in the morning until i eat again then he sleeps until he's hungry again.

christina Dec 27, 2011 10:12:35 PM ET

I am 22 weeks...started at 137 and now i am at 153. this is my 2nd pregnancy- i have a 3 yr old son. i am feeling pretty good; my stomach popped out in the last week! so now nothing fits the same! but it is sweet since i can finally feel him moving in my belly :)

Krystal Nov 29, 2011 01:20:54 PM ET

Im 22 weeks and exhausted. working full time and 3 kids at home is very tiring. moody and snapping at everyone... not sleeping well...just seem to have a wakeful sleep everynight. cant wait to meet my baby though.

keira Oct 17, 2011 12:08:58 PM ET

21weeks with a baby girl and all i wanna do is sleep now. but im really excited to see her

Andreina Oct 17, 2011 11:31:46 AM ET

I am 22 and 4 days, i am 5,4 and started 150pds and now i am 165pds i've gain around 15pds and i don't know how because i keep eating the same as before i was pregnant. the baby have been moving a lot since last week which made me supe happy.

Izabela Aug 23, 2011 10:31:35 AM ET

I am 22 weeks now. i have started at 139 pounds and still 139 pounds although you can nottice the abby bump now. i am quite snappy recently and i believethat it might be due to the lack of sleep. hopefully i will get more relaxed soon!

Christina Aug 12, 2011 11:03:47 AM ET

I'm 22 weeks and feeling great! the baby has been very active this past week. i started out at 140lbs, and am now 165lbs! i've allready had 3 ultrasounds & the babies doing great!

Dottie Jul 1, 2011 12:56:25 AM ET

Im 22 weeks i feel good having pain in the pelvic area but otherwise than that all is good im still at my start weight but im not worried.

Ni-Ima Apr 11, 2011 12:50:53 AM ET

I'm 22 weeks , and i'm so moody i'm always snapping at my over active 5 year old son , and i'm barely getting any type of sleep at night because my active unborn baby boy in my belly keeps busy .this pregnancy is so much different from my first .

Mpho Feb 13, 2011 04:24:20 AM ET

I am 22 weeks,constantly moody all the time and i can't help it, snaps at everyone, my husband and my 5 year old son. hopefully this will go away soon.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>