You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 22 > Comments

nai Dec 27, 2010 11:15:28 PM ET

22 weeks today no ultrasound yet since vaginal one at 8 weeks. wondering if that is normal?? but babys moving around all the time. think i have a night owl on my hands.

Brittany Dec 23, 2010 11:49:47 AM ET

I started off at 117 pounds, and now i'm at 139 pounds!!! i gained a lot, i'm worried i'm going to weigh to much at the end of my pregnancy. any suggestions?

kristy Dec 4, 2010 08:20:30 PM ET

Im 22 week almost 23 weeks i feel huge i gained 12 pund already and looking and feeling like a blimp already

marie Nov 21, 2010 11:53:56 AM ET

Started at 135 now 142 at 22 weeks pregnant. feel like i should be bigger. my friends are like where is the baby. :) oh well.

zy Nov 10, 2010 07:14:43 PM ET

22 wks tomorrow feeling pretty good. been having b12 shoots have picked my energy levels up alot.can't wait to hold my little girl.

sarahas im eating hes notworried Nov 7, 2010 06:23:03 PM ET

I am also 22 weeks and have not gained any weight. dont feel bad i have lost 20 lbs all together. my doctor says as long

Kathy Oct 1, 2010 03:10:21 PM ET

In re to the placenta previa comment!! i had that my last pregnancy, stay on your dr. it is a serious condition if the placenta does not move... i had my daughter at 30 weeks becuase i bled, so you will probably be put in the hospital on bed rest if it stays there so be prepared... my daughter is now 6 months and we are both great...

Sydney Sep 17, 2010 05:40:18 PM ET

Im 22 weeks and have been loosing weight. i feel great though..with the occasional mood swings. i eat but dont gain the weight.

Anette Sep 9, 2010 10:28:58 PM ET

Hi every one ,i am 22weeks today i found out that i am having a boy , i also found out that i have placenta previa i am scared!!

emily Sep 3, 2010 09:29:34 AM ET

I'm actually feeling good and i'm 21 week soon to be 22 week. i can't wait to have my lil girl

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>