Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Marie Aug 4, 2010 02:31:52 PM ET

I am 22 weeks thursday, and feeling great i have a 1 year old son and this is my 1st daughter due dec 2010. She kicks alot. But i havent gained any weight im just losing a pound every time i go to the doctor. kinda scary!!

kerri Jul 28, 2010 02:37:13 PM ET

Im 27 weeks and i feel pretty good with myself. this is me and my boyfriends first baby, im more nervous he's excited. its been goin by quickly can't waite till its all over with.

Merrie Jul 22, 2010 06:58:33 PM ET

I'm 22 weeks and last week we had a detailed ultrasound where he was kicking and moving around! He moves around a lot compared to my daughter. I've gained about 11 pounds, which is right on par according to the weight calculator. I have no symptoms except for swollen feet towards the end of the day. I hope I'll be able to fit into my shoes by the 9th month!

lene Jul 22, 2010 06:12:50 AM ET

Im feeling a lot better.. lost a lot of weight and now im my normal weight again but havent gain any yet.

elizabeth Jun 23, 2010 09:25:34 PM ET

Well im 22 weeks pregnant and found out this monday im having a little baby boy!!! me and my bf are soo excited! i havent had heartburn (thank god) but i do get tired,bit of swollen feet and when i eat i feel like i cant breath..suks but i love my baby boy!!due oct 17:)

Mr. Jodan Jun 20, 2010 01:34:20 AM ET

My wife is 22 weeks exactly and looks more beautiful everyday

donna Jun 9, 2010 11:46:14 PM ET

I am 22 weeks I will be 23 weeks this tues. I feel fine other than I am sleepy all the time. MY baby is moving alot. Sometimes when I lay down on my back It feels like I am short of breath for a few sec. Then it goes away.

MEGAN Jun 5, 2010 12:42:20 AM ET

Im 22 weeks tomorrow with our first. we are having a little girl. caught her kicking on video and been feeling her kick and roll a ton!!! its an amazing feeling! little indigestion and cramping, and mood swings but it comes and goes. other than that feeling great! energy some days and none the others. minor swelling in my feet but not to bad

Adrienne May 22, 2010 09:26:27 PM ET

I haven't felt this energetic in a very long time and I'm happier than ever! The baby is moving like crazy. I started at 122lbs and now weight 135lbs. Everyone tells me how "cute" I look.

Kay May 11, 2010 11:30:08 PM ET

I am 22 weeks and 2 days. Headaches have stopped but my back is starting up. I have Kyphosis so they prescribed me hydro. I always get sick around 3-4pm and baby is moving all the time. Her dad finally felt her a few weeks ago. She makes me so so so sick all the time though and I can't wait til early Sept. to meet her and to finally feel better lol

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>