You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 23 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 23 Comments & Discussion

Guest Feb 5, 2015 10:27:55 AM ET

From what i have researched, and not just the normal two website research, you should only be eating 300 calories over what your normal caloric intake is. being over weight after your pregnancy can make you depressed. take care of yourself now, work out, eat good food and only take in about 300 calories extra per day.

Guest Oct 21, 2013 11:26:31 PM ET

I am 23 weeks pregnant and have gained 30 pounds since i found out i was pregnant. i was 100 pounds to start out so underweight. i want to know if anybody knows if that's normal since i was underweight or if i just need to slow down on the eating. i also don't usually feel full when i eat.

Guest Sep 18, 2014 10:48:29 AM ET

I believe you are supposed to gain 28 to 40lbs in your entire pregnancy if you start underweight.

Guest Oct 7, 2013 09:04:17 AM ET

I'm 23 weeks pregnant. i'm 41 years old i have a son age 20,age 16, and 14 and i was a gestational surrogate mother for my friend. i delivered two children for her they are now 10 and 8. i'm so blessed i was recently remarried and was able to get pregnant 2 months after our wedding blessed to have my fourth son who will be born february!

tabi Jun 18, 2013 11:51:22 PM ET

Am 23 weeks to day feeling so great having a boy, after 2 miscariages,l feel so bblessed. praying for all the new mom in the house

alexandra Jun 14, 2013 02:51:58 PM ET

I am 23 weeks tomorrow n have gained 13 lbs. seems like too much weight already :/ this is my 3rd baby n my 3rd boy. very excited to see him but have a lot of worries. dont have a name picked yet because wasnt sure he'd still be in there thanks to multiple er visits but hes here n happy god has blessed us this pregnancy has been the hardest n felt like ive been on my death bed but feelin way better now. hope it continues. e.d.d is 10/19/13, congrats to everyone

Tanesha Peterson Jun 5, 2013 12:51:55 PM ET

I'am 23weeks and four days today. im having a girl this will be my third girl. was hoping for a boy so my son would have a playmate. but thankful that we are both healthy can't wait till 9-29-13

danyeldemane May 29, 2013 02:31:02 PM ET

I am 23 weeks pregnant as of today. my husband and i are expecting our second child and also it will be our second little girl. we really wanted to try for a boy but my daughter who is going to be 3 this july said that it was going to be a girl before we found out that it was a girl and now she is super excited i am letting her make choices for her and her sisters bedroom. i cant wait to have both my girls with me all the time.

Ash0217 Apr 12, 2013 03:28:51 PM ET

I'm very excited this time around i'm am 23 weeks today i'm having a boy something my husband and i worked for i thank god every time i have good from the docs i have no living children besides him i have had 5 losses this is so different i'm very happy im praying for everyone on this site good luck and god bless his name is zion e.d.d 08/08/13 also they have me on p shots really working well

kerry Apr 17, 2013 03:36:35 PM ET

Congratulations hun, sorry to hear ur loss, hope all goes well with the birth of ur son my e.d.d is 13/8/13 a baby girl :)

Jess Aug 18, 2013 07:13:13 AM ET

Reading this now, hope the birth of your baby was beautiful & he was born healthy. happy motherhood & congrats (:

Christina Vega Mar 12, 2013 12:02:15 AM ET

I am 23 weeks pregnant and we are expecting a baby girl, so excited ! my due date is july 2,2013. i just went to the doctor though and they told me my baby measurements were of a 28 week and 6 day baby and my due date would be may 16, 2013. later another doctor came and measured my stomach and felt for the baby and said there is no way you can be 28 weeks. also, they said that my babies weight was 3 pounds already. uggh so confusing, i been waiting for almost 2 weeks so they can let me know my exact due date. its just so complicated not knowing my due date, and too top it all off a have a really bad cough. i just can't wait tell my baby girl gets to be in my arms !

princess Jan 31, 2013 08:42:32 AM ET

23 weeks and i'm having a boi this is my 1st child and can't wait to have him i'm so inlove with all his kicks and hiccups but i keep getting this tighting pain starting from my ribs all the way down and they hurt so bad so bad that they take my breath away and i find my self bending over like i'm going into labour after 5 mins they go why am i getting this i can't see my midwife or doctor till next week i did say about them before when i was 18 weeks and she said its bh contractions but if they are bh why am i getting them my family as got a lot of stillborns in the family my mum lost a boi at birth and so did my brothers girl friend not to say my husband prev girlfriend ad a still born to i'm so scared somethink wrong do any 1 else get this p.s i still get morning sickness most day so not sure if this could have somethink to do with it xx congrats on all the ladys who's add they babys and who will soon be a new mummy gudluk xx my god be with u xx

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>