You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 23 > Comments

danielle Jan 13, 2013 12:16:07 PM ET

Iam 23weeks and this lil boy put me threw alot my due day is.may 11 i got a long way to go me and my baby girl and husband is ready to see him

Courtney Jan 15, 2013 03:03:57 AM ET

I am due may 15th and my son doesn't seem to make me achy or sickly at all i feel wonderful for 22 weeks.!.!.

Bernadette Jan 6, 2013 11:52:26 PM ET

Feeling pretty good. just very blessed after 2 miscarriages, i'm 37yrs old and baby is doing good. baby will be 10 yrs apart from my son and 15 yrs apart from my daughter. so strange feel like i have to learn everything all over again.

ToriCress Dec 22, 2012 02:18:31 AM ET

Ibad it is right now cuz i am also dealing wthkidney stones so im in a lot of pain. weight wise i feel huge at 168lbs, but doctors andnurses say im reallyquite smll my pre-pregnancy normal weight is about 138 so i dont care what theysayi feel fat lol

steph Dec 14, 2012 01:56:53 PM ET

I'm 23 weeks today and so far packed on over 20 lbs. wow. but its all belly. i started out about 155 but i'm also very tall. my boy makes me real hungry! i will be talking with my doc about how to maintain and not gain too much. e feel great though and have not felt sick once. lucky in that way i guess. maybe that's why i have gain so much..never puked

marinewife720 Oct 25, 2012 01:44:48 AM ET

Im 23 weeks today and i went for wic yesterday and they told me i weigh 141, theres no way i weigh 141 i was 123 before i got pregnant.. i think it was beause i had on really heavy sweatpants, a sweatshirt, boots and i had to pee really bad.

urlost22 Sep 25, 2012 08:44:49 PM ET

I'm 23weeks with twin boys i'm in pain all the time

michele Sep 25, 2012 12:18:09 AM ET

I am also 23 weeks preg. with my 7th baby i have 6 girls and am very happy t say this one is a boy so excited how dif. this will b.good luck everyone

nicki95 Jun 19, 2012 08:06:05 PM ET

I found out that i was having a boy, about a week ago at my ultrasound...i was hoping for a girl but i know we'll love the baby boy all the same. his name is going to be ryan. he seems to get active during the night and evening hours, and sometimes ater lunch around 1-2 in the afternoon. i love feeling him kick, i do feel fat. but i've only gained 7.8 pounds since before i got pregnant. and i'm definately not looking forward to the rest of the weight gain, i wont be able to get rid of after ryan is born. i'm also retty scared of giving birth, and all the bleeding that comes along with it, im really worried about how sex will be for my boyfriend, after he is born too...any advice from "not new" moms???

jessica Jun 18, 2012 07:18:01 PM ET

This is baby #3 for me! when the baby is born it will be 2 months shy of 7yrs for a newborn in our home... we are 23 weeks today and very excited! i have gained only 6 lbs and feeling very energetic. thanking god every day for our new blessing!!!

kris Mar 29, 2012 09:39:36 PM ET

I'm 23 wks with my 3rd and have gained 12 lbs and ob says thats great gaining gradual is best!! best of luck all & congrat's

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>