You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 23 > Comments

brandi Mar 10, 2012 03:37:18 PM ET

Im 23 weeks pregnant with my baby girl im so happy god have blessin me to have heatlhy baby and my mom and my babys dad they are helpin me have a bless dayy

kam Nov 9, 2011 03:02:32 PM ET

Wow... i feel fat lol. i went from 113 lbs to 130 and im now 23 weeks and 1 day. lol they say that's the perfect weight gain though. but idk.

kier Sep 10, 2013 08:58:10 PM ET

Haha, i wad 108 now i'm 135 and i'm 23 weeks as well

Melody Oct 2, 2011 05:57:09 PM ET

I think i am 23 weeks as of 2morrow see my first dr. visit was friday due to i get cramps and bad preasure below like if it time to push, this been happening for the past 2 month r so now n plus every month i stll gets my cycle for 2 r 3 days, but i can feel gods blessing moving in me and at nites i cant sleep. dr said that i must do a sonogram this week, some days i look big and someday u cant tell at all is this normal? so i ask all mothers to keep us in your prayers this is a test of my faith with god, i trust him everyday.

pinky Sep 7, 2011 05:20:07 AM ET

I am 23 weeks pregnent and i gained already 15pounds which seems to be in normal range this is my second pregnancy and not sure boy or a girl but i feel good..and just concerned about y weight.

christina Jul 31, 2011 07:49:44 PM ET

Im 23 weeks and have gained 24 pounds and cant wait till nov 21st our date for our c section this is #7 for us...

Ashley Jul 5, 2011 07:31:07 PM ET

I am almost 24 weeks pregnant with natural triplets! i have only gained 4 pounds!!...i have one other child. the kicking and moving of 3 is a lot different than one let me tell you!!...good luck to all

rebecca Jul 3, 2011 10:01:36 PM ET

Im 23 weeks and gained 5lbs. i was getting very very nervouse but now after reading michelle from ny comments im at ease. i also walk on the tred mill but i do so about 5 days a week and also do weights. ive been doing this since before i got pregnant. i also don't eat for 2 so that helps. good luck to everybody having a baby

mariaekong Feb 14, 2011 10:39:01 AM ET

I'm 23 weeks today and i dont feel my baby kicking much i hope all is well

Chana Jan 19, 2011 05:58:56 PM ET

I'm 23 weeks pregnant and gained 9lbs. the doctor informed me not to gain so much that 9lbs is a lot. i gave birth to my daughter the middle of may and got pregnant again in august so i didn't lose all the baby weight. this is my 3rd child. but my 1st daughter is 7yrs old. i gained 23lbs for her and my 7mth old daughter. i hope for this little boy i don't gain too much.

regina Jan 14, 2011 10:58:55 AM ET

The mid wife told me i'm 23 wks which would make me 6 months next week but my due date is may 19th wouldn't that be my 10th month

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>