You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 23 > Comments

regina Jan 14, 2011 12:40:50 AM ET

The mid wife told me i'm 23 wks which would make me 6 months next week but my due date is may 19th wouldn't that be my 10th month

Ana Jan 9, 2011 04:25:32 PM ET

I am 22 weeks pregnant n i passed a 1cm long b 9mm kidney stone! i an 29 years old n i did not know u had it until i passed it. when i mention to my ob that i was in pain n i thought i had a kidney stone , he thought i was crazy ! oh well i am glad that god is with me bc doctors don't know a lot...

Brittany Jan 7, 2011 01:47:35 PM ET

I am 23 wks. pregnant with my third child. already have one boy and one girl, this one is a boy as well. i was 119 pre-pregnancy, have gained 10 lbs so far. i had forgotten how confusing pregnancy was for first-timers til i started reading some of these posts. but, just thought i'd say this to those worried about weight and such. i believe for a woman at average weight before pregnancy, the average weight gain for 23 weeks is about 12-15 pounds. but, the weight all depends on the mother and the pregnancy. every pregnancy is different. this is my third time around and i'm still going through different experiences and have different questions. just hang in there ladies, and as long as your doctor doesn't warn you about your weight, then you have nothing to worry about. good luck to all!

Sylvia Dec 27, 2010 02:13:59 AM ET

I'm 23 weeks 6days pregnant and it's amazing,i'm getting used to the idea of being a mom,i'm having a boy and he kicks a lot but it feels quite nice

angie Dec 11, 2010 11:10:57 PM ET

I'm 23 weeks and the babys moving like crazy!!! i've only gained 12lbs so far. no cravings or morning sickness!! first baby and i'm nervous! anyone else?

michelle Dec 4, 2010 09:49:03 AM ET

Hello i am 23 weeks and 6 days. i feel great having a girl only have gained 6lbs. my weight was normal before pregnancy. always ate healthy and workout 3 days a week just 30 on treadmill walking. my doctors haven't said anything about my weight i hope i can enough but not to much want to be healthy as well as my daughter. cant wait to meet her she is a moving around a lot last 4 weeks..

esmerlda Sep 16, 2010 01:10:11 PM ET

I'm 22 and 3 day when is my due day

nooran Sep 5, 2010 12:03:25 AM ET

Hi i m 22 weak pregnant nd i gained 18lbs m worried

FATTIE Aug 31, 2010 10:40:28 AM ET

Im 23 weeks and 6 days today, what is my exact due date???

kimberly Aug 29, 2010 10:51:29 PM ET

Hi iam 23 weeks and im having a lil boy but i havent been seen ths hole month of agust is tha ok im kind of worry?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>