You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 23 > Comments

crystal Aug 19, 2010 08:34:58 AM ET

I am 23 weeks, and i have put on 18 lbs so far. i am having a little girl, we found out when i was 18 weeks, at that time my dr. said she weighed 12oz. her movemnets have been getting stronger, and my belly is growing by the week!!! congratulations to all you soon to be mommies!!!

Alauna Aug 13, 2010 09:33:12 PM ET

I am 23 weeks pregnant! & just found out its a girl!

Annmarie Aug 12, 2010 08:34:53 AM ET

I'm 23 weeks and 2 days and like some of you is gaining weight at a fast rate. saira, don't worry, i to was 55kg before and now 63kg. this is my 4th baby and i know it all comes off after, especially if you breast feed :)

christy Jul 31, 2010 09:20:41 PM ET

Do any one of you going to have a baby girl or boy? because i still dont know and im 23 weeks because the cord was between the babys legs please help me...

Jennifer Jul 19, 2010 08:48:18 PM ET

I am 23 weeks and feel pretty good! the weight schedule says that i am a pound over where i should be.

Rebecca Sue Jul 16, 2010 09:25:45 PM ET

I am 23 weeks and when i first got pregnant i lost 25 lbs. therefore gaining weight is not an issue for me and i have just now started to show but big time and i am currently on bed rest which i pray none of yall have to go through!!!!!.............anyways nice to see somewhere we can talk about our pregnancy with other real preggers too!:)

Sylvia Jun 27, 2010 01:30:57 PM ET

If you are 23 weeks then you are 5 months and three weeks

Selene Jun 4, 2010 09:44:38 AM ET

Is it ok to eat tuna, i am 23 weeks and i am craving a tuna sandwich?

tiffany May 30, 2010 05:21:37 PM ET

Im so ready to see my baby it seem like the days are going by so slow, my biggest consurn is that i have a uti and it wont go away the dr. gave me 3 different type of pills im very clean i wash myself everytime i go number2 and i drink alot of cranberry juice im just scared something might happen to my baby a little advice would be nice moms to be

saira May 26, 2010 06:27:04 AM ET

Hi! im 23 weeks and 4 days pregnant... my weight is 64 kg... my weight before pregnancy was 55 kg... is my weight gain normal?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>