You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 24 > Comments

Guest Aug 17, 2013 12:10:59 AM ET

Hi im 24 weeks and 3 days and only when i take a deep breath i get a little noticeable pain down the right side any ideas? x

Nikki Sep 2, 2013 10:52:28 PM ET

Round ligament pain. it's just you uterus growing. i'm almost 24 weeks and get this a lot. sometimes it really hurts. you should probably still bring it up to your doctor at your next visit or call if it gets really bad. good luck:)

Amanda Jun 6, 2013 09:32:19 PM ET

I am 24 weeks frist baby i am having a boy adien. everything i eat seems to want to come up tasting just like stomach acid even with the foods that i eat that has no acids in them at all.anyone know why this is

Betty Jun 13, 2013 06:23:51 PM ET

Amanda, congra on the blue team:) am 24 weeks and 4 days with baby boy. you are experiencing acids reflux which is quiet normal during pregnancy, try to drink lots of water and avoid spicy and hot foods but if it get worse then get govascon and ask advice from your pharmacist. good luck hun.

trisch May 26, 2013 12:25:14 AM ET

Am 35 and 24 weeks...membranes ruptured at 23 weeks...fluids replenished after 6 days in hospital. i am terrified to move. i'm at home on bed rest. i'm not sure if i'm still leaking or if its just me being super paranoid...going for another ultra sound next week...

alexus J May 7, 2013 02:08:12 PM ET

Im 18 years old and 24 weeks pregant and im feeling pretty good....this is my first baby and im having a baby boy his name is zeion demarus im so excited to meet my little one...

Brittany Apr 30, 2013 11:30:28 AM ET

Im 22 and 24 weeks pregnant with my second child. im having another boy :) the only thing im concerned about is my weight gain. i am currently 4lbs over my target weight gain. with my first born i gained 85lbs and by this time with him i was 20lbs over my target weight gain. i know that last time it was due to medications i was taking but this time im hungry all the time to the point where my stomach grummbles and im not takig any medications! i eat all the time and my husband said that he likes when im pregnant because i eat as mch as he does! but i guess 4lbs is better then 20lbs over my target weight gain :)like most mommys im probably overreacting lol

shannon Aug 4, 2013 03:47:31 PM ET

Hey brittany i'm going through the same thing i've gained over 30lbs already. my first pregnancy i gained 80lbs

Guest Apr 29, 2013 05:21:33 AM ET

I am 34 years old and i am 23 weeks pregnant with aboy. i have 2 boys and this will be my 3rd. i wanted a gorl so badly but i guess god decides. i have a problem with a very yellow/light green discharge. sometimes itchy. what can i drink or take.

Guest Nov 26, 2014 02:08:40 AM ET

Tell your doctor. it could be and infection.

GRENWAYZ Mar 3, 2013 11:39:43 PM ET

Hello i am 32yrs old and i am 24weeks pregnant this is my third pregnancy, i have two boys one is 10yrs old and the other is 3yrs old. i am having another boy. i really wanted a girl but i guess im not so lucky. my baby is really active, moves alot. im am at that point in my pregnancy that i cant wait to have my baby, my belly is big and i cant bend over anymore. my pelvic hurts all the time. i had a c-section with my last son so i will have to have one with this baby.

DrManning Mar 25, 2013 11:08:46 PM ET

You dont have to have a c-section just cause you had one before. that's just a bunch a crap doctors feed women, i would know as a doctor and a mom.. :) many women have natural birth after a c-section.. some women are not capable of it cause of various health issues or choose to have another c-section.. but never feel pressured into anything. it's your body and unless the baby's life is in danger then it's your choice. best luck!

Carrie Jan 18, 2013 05:22:49 PM ET

I am 31, and 24 weeks with a baby boy, this will be be my third boy, there is 7.5 years difference between this one and my 7 year old.. and almost 11 with my oldest im a little nervous of age difference but im sure itll be ok, they both are really excited!! this one was quite a suprise for all of us, but a huge blessing all in one!!!

Erika Apr 12, 2013 10:59:56 AM ET

We are going thru the exact same thing. from the beginning of ur story to the end! god bless u and may everything go accordingly.

Caitlin Apr 20, 2013 10:12:28 PM ET

That is exactly the age differences between my older brother, me and my younger sister. we adore her and i love that 7.5 year difference between the two of us. she's 25 now and i'm 32, but we've always been close without any competition. consider yourself lucky!

Jessie Jun 8, 2013 02:45:12 PM ET

My youngest sister and i are 20 years apart in age and i love her to death. i'm always helpful with my parents by babysitting and taking her out.

sahrens Dec 5, 2012 07:07:25 PM ET

I feel fantastic, a little nervous because i developed preeclampsia with my 1st at 26 weeks. but otherwise great!!!

lyn Nov 30, 2012 03:32:35 PM ET

I'm 37 y/o, 24 weeks too. i feel like my belly is gonna explode! its also hard and tight. they said my belly is expanding but the feeling is really bothering me.i'm a flight attendant and my dr said i can still fly until my 30th week but i don't think so, my belly is really getting big and i don't like people giving me funny looks because i'm pregnant and still working. i only fly short distance about an hour to 1 1/2 hr flight so its not hard. i like walking and if i just stayed at home, i'll be bored and lazy.

Annalisa Apr 7, 2013 01:36:33 PM ET

I'm the same age as you, 24 weeks with twin girls! i'm a server and still working as well. i like it, it keeps me somewhat active, but it is getting harder to fit between some of the tables now. :) i am huge, i look like i'm already due. i feel like you though, i would be so bored if i stopped working now. the dr says we're fine and i feel good, so off to work i go. have fun at work and with your pregnancy!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>