You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 24 > Comments

Jessa Jan 4, 2012 10:11:56 AM ET

I'm 22 and 24 wks pregnant with my 1st child, a girl! we are so excited for her to get here in april! i however was rushed to the hospital for an emergency ultrasound 2 wks ago for an incompetent cervix. i'm going in on thursday for a consoltation with sacred heart childerns hospital and her daddy just left for a deployment. hopefully i will get some good news. very scared thou, my aunt has the same problem and delivered at 29wks with my niece.

Tiffany Dec 17, 2011 02:09:46 PM ET

Hi everyone. i am 25 and 24 weeks pregnant with my first baby. i didnt know that my baby girl or boy. i wonder that in the morning my belly is smaller but at night its bigger :)). i am so exited

Jessica Nov 22, 2011 11:25:27 PM ET

I am 24 weeks. im having a girl :) can't wait to see what she looks like. this is my first baby we are going to name her emma. sometimes when im aroud famliy or friends its weird when then come up and rub alover my belly. lol i try to talk to her all the time.

Teresa Nov 5, 2011 11:17:53 PM ET

I am 25 and 24 weeks pregnant with my 4th child. this is my first boy and this has been the most interesting pregnancy. i have a bicornuate uterus and was on bedrest for 3-4 months with each of my girls so fingers crossed it doesn't happen again.

Janelle Nov 4, 2011 04:15:08 AM ET

Hi there, i'm 24 weeks pregnant i have a 22 month old girl already and are now having a boy. very excited!!!

hayley May 3, 2011 11:03:59 AM ET

I am 24 weeks pregnant and im 22 years old. this is my first baby and im told its a girl =) so hard thinking of a name!!! my first trimester was awful. sick untill 20 weeks! now i just wake up alot with numb arms and legs. feel my baby alot now though and am saving up for a 4d scan! cant wait xx

Grace Mar 23, 2011 01:09:21 PM ET

I am 37 and 24wks with my second child. a boy. we have a 2yr old girl. 5 doctors said i would never have children. by the grace of god i have been blessed to be a mother twice. i have two beautiful step-children. never give up. and nomatter how hard the road, never give up the ride.

Nichole Feb 25, 2011 06:47:02 PM ET

Hello ladies...i am 29 and 24 weeks pregnant with a little girl. this pregnancy has been real rough on me. i was diagnosed 10yrs ago with an incompetent cervix and had to have a cerclage(a stitch) placed in my cervix to keep it closed with my first child. i have a very short cervix and this time around at 20 weeks it started to shorten/funnel so i had an emergency cerclage put back in. since then i have been on bed rest. my little chloe is sitting so low that sometimes is feels like she is going to fall out. i hope and pray i make it full-term. good luck to all you pregnant ladies out there :-}

rachael Jan 19, 2011 04:26:07 AM ET

I am 32 and 24 weeks with my 4th child. this pregnancy has been like none of the others. plus i am working this time 12 hour shifts with three at home from the ages of 10 to 6. to the lady with her kids so close together that was the best time. my middle two are 15 wks apart and get along wonderfully. you will enjoy it.

Ashley Jan 7, 2011 11:48:37 AM ET

Hey everyone! i am 23 and pregnant with my second child! we are expecting another girl =) they will only be 16 months apart. i have a lot of work ahead of me raising two so young! i am beginnning to get nervous! this baby is due in 15 weeks! wow time has been flying!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>