You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 24 > Comments

Jessica Dec 29, 2010 06:18:19 AM ET

Hi fellow pregnant ladies! im 31 and 24weeks pregnant with my 2nd child whom i thought i'd never have. we tried for many years for this baby, my son is 11 and we all can't wait to meet him/her in april, due on my birthday!! i feel great and very positive, good luck to you all with the rest of your pregnancies, labour and births x

Chana Dec 4, 2010 06:48:12 PM ET

This is my 3rd child i have 2 girls and this is my 1st boy. i'm feeling pretty good. my baby has been kicking pretty low for the last couple of weeks hope he moves soon :)

Dayna Oct 19, 2010 08:53:34 AM ET

I am 38 years old and 23 weeks into my 2nd pregnancy. my daughter is 13 and now we are expecting a boy. love being pregnant, it is amazing to feel my son moving and bouncing and kicking inside. my daughter likes to feel him when hes moves and cant wait to be a big sis....finally!!!

Bri, Wilson Oct 18, 2010 03:45:50 PM ET

Im 24 weeks and i so cant wait to be done with this !! its a girl by the way

Michelle Oct 10, 2010 01:03:59 AM ET

Hi everyone. i'm 22 years old and am 24 weeks pregnant with my first- a boy. my pregnancy has been pretty okay so far, but over the last three days, the baby hasn't moved as much and my tummy feels a little flatter. is this normal?

Steph Oct 6, 2010 10:43:10 PM ET

I'm 16 years old and 24 weeks pregnant. i'm graduating this year so i can raise my baby(1st). i was wonder how do you learn to stop giving into all the food cravings because i've began over gaining according to my doctor.

Jamie Sep 23, 2010 06:00:59 PM ET

Hello i am 32 years old and 24 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child which is my first little girl, but i am always tired and feeling heavy all the time

maggie Sep 13, 2010 11:54:06 AM ET

Hi im 24 weeks this wk with my 3rd baby, i have 2 boys already and would really love another one, the only thing im hating at the mo is the restlessness and leg cramps :(

Dawn Sep 1, 2010 01:36:01 PM ET

Hi ladies! i'm 35 years old and 23 weeks pregnant with my 4th (boy)! ages of my boys are 16, 13 & 12. my husband and i are starting all over again. for the most part i feel wonderful and looking forward to having a wee little one around again! i also found out some pretty exciting news this morning, my sister just found out that she was expecting her first child. which also makes me a first time aunt! very exciting times for us!

NIKKO Aug 7, 2010 08:48:20 PM ET

Hey im 22 and im 23 wks preg it feels great feelin it kick..cant wait to meet my first child due 2/dec 10

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>