You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 24 > Comments

gloria Jul 30, 2010 08:54:18 PM ET

Hey girls im 19 yrs old and im 24 weeks preg. with my 2nd baby im have a baby boy this time were so excited...

Debi Jul 7, 2010 02:38:50 PM ET

Im 32 and 24 weeks preg with my fist little boy! not sure what to expect - but i am pretty excited! its been easy so far - no morning sickess, not much weight gain:)

Carly May 25, 2010 10:52:33 PM ET

Kelsey, i'm also 18 and having my first in portland, or. just a fun fact! we can't wait for her!

kelsey Apr 5, 2010 04:20:24 PM ET

Im 18 and expecting a baby girl july 23rd. this will be my first so everything is new to me. all i can say is im soooo excited and cant waittt to meet her:]

KARMA Mar 28, 2010 04:53:14 PM ET

Actually, i'm very exited for my 24th week it's been a huge transformation for my body, especially my belly! my baby boy kicks a lot more and move like a wave inside of me, it's a weird, amazing feeling... can't wait for my next doc's appointement, to check my blood test and my bab's eco, hope to pass this month okay, cz it's the most sensible of all!

Fayleane Mar 22, 2010 12:42:34 AM ET

Hi ladies, i'm 32 and 24 wks pregnant with our 3rd girl, (stetsen-josie) atm i'm suffereing with an awful head flue, apart from that i fell great!!! i'm still riding my horses but is having to carry a milk crate around to get on...lol....my horse must know i'm also pregnant because i can't seem to get her out of a really slow canter, she's such a gentle sweetheart while i'm in this condition...giggles..normalyy she's a raving lunatic...well ladies good luck with the rest of ur pregnancies, stay safe and keep well...

Alisia Mar 9, 2010 11:57:13 PM ET

To help with the rash and itching try taking a luke warm bath in aveeno. also use the aveno lotion. hope this helps you out.

Sara Feb 6, 2010 08:55:52 PM ET

Hi! i'm 18 and i'm expecting my first child. i'm kind of nervous, but i'm soooo excited! i'm due may 27, and i'm still in high school! it's tough but i'm just hanging on to the flow. :) good luck to everyone else!

Donna Feb 4, 2010 09:11:43 PM ET

Hello everyone. i am 29 years old and pregnant with my first baby. we found out 4 weeks ago that we're having a boy. i am really excited. he kicks all the time and gets the hiccups quite often as well. i can't wait to meet around may 25.

Cheryl Jan 31, 2010 01:47:24 PM ET

Hi girls i am 30 yrs old and 24 weeks pregnant with my first baby. its a boy and i am so excited. i am feeling very sick since the moment i found out. my due date is may 21-10.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>