You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 24 > Comments

emma Jan 30, 2010 08:55:03 AM ET

Hi my name is emma, im due the 21st of may this is my 3rd baby... it feels like iv put on loads of weight since i was pregante.... does anyone know how much weight a baby should put on each month of pregnacy

COURTNEY Jan 8, 2010 09:24:01 PM ET

Mi name is courtney i'm 20 years old this my 2nd child this time it's a girl .i cant wait6 until it's over with this will be my 2 c sections.

sheila Jan 3, 2010 01:43:07 PM ET

I'm 22 and pregnant with my 3rd child its also a girl pregnancy is great but kinda strange at the same time its diffrent to be pregnant with only one kid this time i had my twin girls at the age of 19 and boy is it diffrent this time still high risk because im so small but man march 23rd cant come soon enought i just want to see her and gold her little hands and dress her in cute little clothes but i'm not sure how my three yr olds will do yet.

sam Jan 1, 2010 11:58:14 AM ET

Hi all... im 21 years old and 24 weeks pregnant with my 2nd little girl... me and my husband are so excited,cant wait!!! sara- try just washing with warm water and no soaps or gels, and keep the air to it as much as u can bare... hope this helps xx

felicia Dec 29, 2009 04:30:25 PM ET

Hey girl' im 20 years old and im 24 weeks pregnant, its one of the best things ever to happen to me..im having a boy that i can expect april 19th

Kaneta Dec 25, 2009 03:10:43 AM ET

Hi ladies..i am 24 years old and i am 24 weeks pregnant..loving every single moment of my pregnancy and can feel my baby boy kick all around..my due date is at the end of march and i m looking forward to it..

heather Nov 16, 2009 10:50:34 AM ET

Hey girls,im 21years old,and im 24weeks pregnant(with my first), and loving every bit of it!!!its the best feeling in the wolrd, we listen to baby einstein and baby loves it, i especialy love getting a malteser on my belly and watch baby kick it off!!my self and my husband want a surpise... the suspense is killing us!!! :)

ari Nov 10, 2009 02:32:29 PM ET

Hi ladies, im 24 weeks and im 18 years old & due march 1st im so excited to meet my baby girl!this is my first child and i want her to come into this world already...i cant wait & so cant her daddy!

Monica Oct 31, 2009 11:02:35 PM ET

Hello everyone. i am 21 years old and 24 weeks pregnant with a boy. its so amazing i can actually see when he kicks, unfortunately his father is always too slow. my due date is february 18 but valentines is fine as well.

Mona Oct 16, 2009 12:33:52 PM ET

Iam 24 weeks pregnant & i am looking forward to welcoming my new baby soon in feb'10. am so excited & so worried at the same time as its my first baby.. & it's a girl :)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>