View More Topics or Ask a Question
You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 25 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 25 Comments & Discussion

suzy Aug 6, 2013 10:33:51 PM ET

Am 25weeks and 5day i just heard a baby moving onces that week until now don't hear him again am so worried idk wat 2 do

Guest Jul 4, 2014 09:37:51 AM ET

At this point in your pregnancy, it's common to feel the baby move for a couple of days in a row, and then not feel anything. he/she could be positioned in a way where you don't feel anything. around 27-28 weeks is when you really want to start paying attention to the kicks/movements. don't fret! :)

jenny Jul 29, 2013 01:32:06 PM ET

I have 2 boys and they are both not circumcised and they are fine. i think and my doctor said he doesn't like to do it because it is a risk and after giving birth it was to hard. it does hurt them too . i know because the lady next to me had it done and her son was screaming all night. the skin is there fo protection from infections.

badwolfvirus Jul 4, 2013 09:38:49 AM ET

I'm 25 weeks now, on my third baby. the older two are 5 and 7. i'm working out like a beast and i feel great! i finally started sleeping well about a week ago. i have tons of energy, which i attribute to my workouts, i did it with my first child and i was running and jumping around until the end. only a few more weeks to go! my only issue is gestational diabetes, but i'm on a very strict meal plan, which i follow to a tee, so that's going well. good luck everybody!

kayla May 21, 2013 08:43:48 PM ET

I'm 25 weeks and feeling great!! my husband and i are having a boy!! couldn't be happier! he's very active in the mornings and at night!! i'm already starting to leak out the clear stuff out of my breasts.. guess that's normal..

Lindsey yeo May 1, 2013 02:10:51 PM ET

I am 25 weeks pregnat and i am getting really horrible heartburn after each meal which then turns into stomach acid reflux whilst trying to sleep i also get round ligament pains now and again which i find very uncomfortable braxton hicks are mental this time round !! this is pregnacy number 3 so i know only to we'll that all this is normall to those that say pregnacy is easy you are only kidding yourself either that or you are extremely blessed any way good luck to all

Amanda Apr 30, 2013 08:56:53 PM ET

I am 25 weeks and due august 11. i am really feeling good and this is my 2nd child and my 1st just turned 11 yrs old. my daughter never really moved but my son is just a playing all day!!!

Angel Figueroa Apr 27, 2013 02:17:54 AM ET

Wow im 25 weeks and i am so excited... this is my first so like im excited and very scared at the same time... my due date is august 4th.. i so cant wait to meet my son... i was told i could never have kids so this is a blessing... mommy cant wait to meet my precious amazing son...

amanda Apr 21, 2013 10:14:06 AM ET

I wish i knew what it felt like to feel your baby move or kick im 25 weeks and my whole pregancy i havent felt my baby the doctors say she is a healthy baby and her heart beat is really good

Heather Apr 25, 2013 01:28:44 PM ET

I didn't feel any big movements until 25 weeks and 2 days (tuesday). and now i just feel little blips at night. i know how you feel. :)

heather c Dec 19, 2013 07:52:13 AM ET

I'm 25 weeks 4 days and mine is the same!

Shawna Jan 29, 2013 04:15:01 PM ET

I'm 25 weeks & 4 days pregnant with a baby boy,i'm soooo excited. little henry does his share of moving around as well i'm so a excited to be a mommy!

haley Dec 9, 2012 03:42:28 PM ET

Oh and btw i woke up peeing blood i waas soo scared but it was a uti anybody ever here of tht

savannah Mar 8, 2013 02:39:04 PM ET

That happend to me twice during my pregnancy it was definitely very scary! but it was just a uti.

1 2 3 4 5 Next >>