You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 25 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 25 Comments & Discussion

Mabel Jan 29, 2018 04:55:53 PM ET

I'm 25 weeks and 4 days pregnant and can't wait to carry my boy!

hinda queen Jul 16, 2017 07:09:40 AM ET

I have pain . i'm 26 weeks pregnant. i'm worried about the way my husband treats me. can that one affect me during delivery time? and i over stress myself. i drink alot of pepsi. can that one affect me?

Guest Nov 3, 2017 02:13:14 AM ET

Just drink only water please, pepsi is high in sugar that can cause diabetes and over growth of your baby. and don't stress yourself, have someone to talk to, because stress can trigger early labor or delivery.

Honey May 2, 2017 01:45:30 PM ET

I m 26 weeks pregnant... i have to much itching all over in my uterus... what should i do?

Jessica Mabe Sep 11, 2016 12:41:55 PM ET

I'm 25 weeks and 1 day. i'm having twin girls. these are my first babies. this is the best feeling in the world. haven't really had any issues, except for feeling a lot of movements in my lower area. we can't wait to meet our daughters.

heena Feb 12, 2015 01:33:21 PM ET

I'm 25 weeks and 5 days, and i drink coffee every day. is there any danger to my baby?

Guest Apr 7, 2015 04:34:14 PM ET

My physician told me that the caffeine in the coffee can wire the baby up, and once baby gets here he/she will have issues regarding the caffeine. switch to decaf or nothing at all.

k Jan 25, 2015 11:13:38 PM ET

I'm 25 weeks and 5 days. my lil' munchkin moves actively in the night and early in the mornings. motherhood is bliss. good luck to all the mommies-to be.

Guest Jan 7, 2015 09:32:58 AM ET

I am 18, and 25 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my first child. i can say that i love feeling of my daughter's kicks and everything. yes, i may be too young to some people, but i have over 10 nieces and nephews that i have watched. i know for a fact that i can raise a child. :)

Moira Apr 30, 2018 08:18:19 AM ET

Congratulations, people are super at giving advice to expectant mums, apparently it's worse when you have your baby. you are a woman, yes you are young but you sound like you have your head screwed on! enjoy as much of it as you can and trust your body and your instincts.

suzy Aug 6, 2013 10:33:51 PM ET

Am 25weeks and 5day i just heard a baby moving onces that week until now don't hear him again am so worried idk wat 2 do

Guest Jul 4, 2014 09:37:51 AM ET

At this point in your pregnancy, it's common to feel the baby move for a couple of days in a row, and then not feel anything. he/she could be positioned in a way where you don't feel anything. around 27-28 weeks is when you really want to start paying attention to the kicks/movements. don't fret! :)

jenny Jul 29, 2013 01:32:06 PM ET

I have 2 boys and they are both not circumcised and they are fine. i think and my doctor said he doesn't like to do it because it is a risk and after giving birth it was to hard. it does hurt them too . i know because the lady next to me had it done and her son was screaming all night. the skin is there fo protection from infections.

badwolfvirus Jul 4, 2013 09:38:49 AM ET

I'm 25 weeks now, on my third baby. the older two are 5 and 7. i'm working out like a beast and i feel great! i finally started sleeping well about a week ago. i have tons of energy, which i attribute to my workouts, i did it with my first child and i was running and jumping around until the end. only a few more weeks to go! my only issue is gestational diabetes, but i'm on a very strict meal plan, which i follow to a tee, so that's going well. good luck everybody!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>