You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 25 > Comments

Amanda Apr 30, 2013 08:56:53 PM ET

I am 25 weeks and due august 11. i am really feeling good and this is my 2nd child and my 1st just turned 11 yrs old. my daughter never really moved but my son is just a playing all day!!!

Angel Figueroa Apr 27, 2013 02:17:54 AM ET

Wow im 25 weeks and i am so excited... this is my first so like im excited and very scared at the same time... my due date is august 4th.. i so cant wait to meet my son... i was told i could never have kids so this is a blessing... mommy cant wait to meet my precious amazing son...

amanda Apr 21, 2013 10:14:06 AM ET

I wish i knew what it felt like to feel your baby move or kick im 25 weeks and my whole pregancy i havent felt my baby the doctors say she is a healthy baby and her heart beat is really good

Heather Apr 25, 2013 01:28:44 PM ET

I didn't feel any big movements until 25 weeks and 2 days (tuesday). and now i just feel little blips at night. i know how you feel. :)

heather c Dec 19, 2013 07:52:13 AM ET

I'm 25 weeks 4 days and mine is the same!

Shawna Jan 29, 2013 04:15:01 PM ET

I'm 25 weeks & 4 days pregnant with a baby boy,i'm soooo excited. little henry does his share of moving around as well i'm so a excited to be a mommy!

haley Dec 9, 2012 03:42:28 PM ET

Oh and btw i woke up peeing blood i waas soo scared but it was a uti anybody ever here of tht

savannah Mar 8, 2013 02:39:04 PM ET

That happend to me twice during my pregnancy it was definitely very scary! but it was just a uti.

Tiaz Nov 21, 2012 06:42:04 PM ET

Im 25 weeks today i'm pregnant with my third but my first girl. im sooooo nervous about this pregnancy but i don't why. maybe because its a girl lol.

gtmom Oct 20, 2012 01:57:23 PM ET

I'm 25wks an 4dys today with my third, don't know what i'm having i like it that way...... congrats 2 all u mommies especially the ones due in january!!

Christy A May 11, 2012 11:34:57 AM ET

Im 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl my boyfriend is happy we already call her by her name sex is so great better orgasms then before i know tmi but i just wanted to tell everyone that just because u have a beachball in the way dont mean everything will end ...

lindsay Mar 24, 2012 06:58:56 PM ET

25 weeks feeling good other then breath taking pain in my hip. i belive its from having inverted hips, but i guess we will see next o.b appointment.

happy/sad Jan 15, 2012 04:00:47 PM ET

I'm having a baby girl and i'm truly happy she will be my fourth daughter and final and trying to enjoy every moment. even though i have a partner who is there for me and his girls he is never really supportive because he has been wanting a girl since we first started having children, and yes he does know that the man provides the gender gene. instead of being sad for having girls i wish he would just deal with it and enjoy them for who they are…

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>