You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 25 > Comments

daiga Dec 12, 2011 12:21:24 PM ET

We're 25weeks!!! our girl is moving around very actively as well!can't wait to hold her in my arms. i can see her kickies when i look at my abdomen!!! even now she's playin around, little dancer :) wish you all beautiful pregnancy

Jennifer May 27, 2011 10:29:33 AM ET

I am at 25 weeks and we are having a boy!! totally thrilled and very excited. during our u/s on tuesday, we saw his face and hands for the first time; talk about surreal:-). my doctor said he is one of the most active babies he has seen in his 30 years of practice:-). my husband and i are so in love with marek!! only 15 weeks to go!!!

AngelHealer2010 Nov 3, 2010 11:41:41 PM ET

My baby kicks all day aswell!!! pretty amazing n weird when he starts to massage my intestines. guess it help digestion tho. ive gained about 15 lbs, so im ok being i'm half way there. i eat atleast 7 times day n night, not sure how im not 30 lbs extra already. i don't have any specific cravings, except for thigns i normally eat like cheese, not a sweet tooth. i'm getting happier as the days go by!!! my baby's father aswell decided to turn his back on me. shame on him, not concerned because karma doesn't like him right now and on a good note i will have this light shining in my path and a great gift all to myself!!!

mani Oct 28, 2010 05:13:15 PM ET

I am 25 week pregnant so far i am felling great

Charles Oct 14, 2010 07:40:23 PM ET

Re: comment wondering why some people are getting their baby boy's circumcised. yes some religious reasoning, but there are valid medical reasons too. you should discuss with a pediatrician, but it has been shown that some stds e.g. hiv are more easily absorbed around certain areas and removing that area can help. also thought to be cleanliness issue, depending on the county/culture/individual. can also be aesthetic reason if majority of boys in a culture are circumcised. disadvantages are potential for short term infection and pain for the baby, and also thought to remove a small amount of sensitivity in the area.

Michael Barr Sep 28, 2010 06:23:03 PM ET

Its my first...a boy... and at the 25 week stage. immense pride, tinged with a sense of fear both for the world we are bringing him into and not being able to be a great dad

christin Sep 18, 2010 10:32:49 AM ET

Little boy should be circumsized cause it can cause in fection and you have to pull it down all the time and clean it and it hurts them...my sister didnt get her baby done and he has had alot of problems from it cause the flap doesnt let it breath...i would say get it done cause its worth it..!

Hazel Jul 8, 2013 10:25:15 PM ET

The comments regarding increased risk of infection in uncircumcised boys is misleading. the canadian pediatric society does not recommend routine circumcision because it is not medically necessary. historically, circumcision is a cultural/religious procedure. there are many risks associated with the procedure that parents should learn about before making the decision that is right for their child.

Jacquie Aug 23, 2010 12:21:04 PM ET

I'm 25 weeks along and feeling great. i had bad back pain with my last pregnancy so with this one i have been doing aroebics to keep everything strong and it has really helped. this is my 4th and final pregnancy and we are having a little girl. (i already have 2 girls and a boy) the only problem we are having with this pregnancy is trying to pick a name. i think we are down to either sarah grace or annika grace.

mary Jul 24, 2010 03:37:04 PM ET

I'm having a little girl she moves the most at night she kicks me to sleep i can't wait to meet her and her big sister and brother can't wait we love you little angle

Lou Lou Jul 24, 2010 09:31:16 AM ET

Just wondering why some people are posting that they are getting their baby boy's circumcised? why do they have to be? is it religious thing? sorry if i sound clueless just never heard of doing this if its not for medical reason?? could someone explain?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>