You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 25 > Comments

marquita Jul 8, 2010 02:13:31 PM ET

I am 25 weeks and 4 days pregnant today. i feel great so far. no morning sickness and this is our first baby. a boy just like i wanted, my husband wanted a girl! have been having a few aches and pains but it all seems so minor. i can not wait for him to get here. congrats to all of you wonderful ladies on your bundles!

kryss Jun 13, 2010 11:22:45 PM ET

I am 25 weeks tomarrow and so excited. this is my husband and i's first. it came as a very unexpected surprise. we are having a little girl and couldnt be happier about it. i have gained way too much weight, but it will be worth it. good luck ladies with everything..

Simphiwe Dlamini May 27, 2010 08:22:16 AM ET

This is my first pregnancy and im enjoying every moment of it but im not sure when does she sleeps coz during midnigth i can feel here moving or maybe she is moving in her sleep, but can complain i luv it to bits

Alana Apr 30, 2010 01:15:47 PM ET

I'm 25 weeks and 2 days today and i'm feeling great! had a little bit of "morning sickness" from 7wks-11wks but then it disappeared completely. according to the doctor's office i haven't gained any weight but my belly is growing and the baby's moving! no cravings or body aches yet. it's our first...a boy! congrats to all the mommies-to-be and already mommies out there!

mbali sibiya Apr 27, 2010 07:15:49 AM ET

Im 25 weeks im loving my pregnancy.its our first baby we exicted.this suprise inside is moving alot,kicking hope the sleepng patterns dnt stay the same wen she he is outside.awake during 9-10pm!

Breanne Apr 25, 2010 12:49:28 PM ET

25 weeks today! i've gained about 8 pounds and am constantly feeling my little guy moving and kicking, he's using my ribs as monkey bars and my bladder as a soccer ball!

Ashley Apr 15, 2010 07:05:30 PM ET

I'm about 25 weeks with my first and the daddy and i couldn't be happier. i've noticed that i'm showing alot though and i've gained so much weight. i started at 134 and i'm already over 150. i hope that's not a bad thing.

Erica Mar 23, 2010 09:33:47 PM ET

I am 25 weeks and this is my first. it took so long to start showing and now my belly doesn't stop...its getting huge! my boy is kicking like crazy, especially when he hears the loud music that i work with. i feel really great, just have some nasty veins in my legs. but he's so worth it:)

Lindsey Mar 9, 2010 10:27:10 PM ET

24 1/2 weeks along with my first a little girl exactly what me and her father dreamed about.. although the bastard walked out a couple weeks ago! she kickes and pushes all the time! i feel pretty good, though

valerie Feb 22, 2010 10:35:58 PM ET

I'm 25 1/2 weeks along with my husband and i's first child..a little girl :d i've gained 19 lbs and the doc says everything is perfect, thank god!! she kicks all the time and the latest craving ive had is 6 oreos & milk before bed. plenty of bad pregnancy stuff so far, ms at the begining and knee and hip probs because of loosening of ligaments as well as trying to get used to the pregger belly but despite all that we're so excited for her to get here!! only about 15 more weeks!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>