Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Jacquie Aug 23, 2010 04:21:04 PM ET

I'm 25 weeks along and feeling great. i had bad back pain with my last pregnancy so with this one i have been doing aroebics to keep everything strong and it has really helped. this is my 4th and final pregnancy and we are having a little girl. (i already have 2 girls and a boy) the only problem we are having with this pregnancy is trying to pick a name. i think we are down to either sarah grace or annika grace.

mary Jul 24, 2010 07:37:04 PM ET

I'm having a little girl she moves the most at night she kicks me to sleep i can't wait to meet her and her big sister and brother can't wait we love you little angle

Lou Lou Jul 24, 2010 01:31:16 PM ET

Just wondering why some people are posting that they are getting their baby boy's circumcised? why do they have to be? is it religious thing? sorry if i sound clueless just never heard of doing this if its not for medical reason?? could someone explain?

marquita Jul 8, 2010 06:13:31 PM ET

I am 25 weeks and 4 days pregnant today. i feel great so far. no morning sickness and this is our first baby. a boy just like i wanted, my husband wanted a girl! have been having a few aches and pains but it all seems so minor. i can not wait for him to get here. congrats to all of you wonderful ladies on your bundles!

kryss Jun 14, 2010 03:22:45 AM ET

I am 25 weeks tomarrow and so excited. this is my husband and i's first. it came as a very unexpected surprise. we are having a little girl and couldnt be happier about it. i have gained way too much weight, but it will be worth it. good luck ladies with everything..

Simphiwe Dlamini May 27, 2010 12:22:16 PM ET

This is my first pregnancy and im enjoying every moment of it but im not sure when does she sleeps coz during midnigth i can feel here moving or maybe she is moving in her sleep, but can complain i luv it to bits

Alana Apr 30, 2010 05:15:47 PM ET

I'm 25 weeks and 2 days today and i'm feeling great! had a little bit of "morning sickness" from 7wks-11wks but then it disappeared completely. according to the doctor's office i haven't gained any weight but my belly is growing and the baby's moving! no cravings or body aches yet. it's our first...a boy! congrats to all the mommies-to-be and already mommies out there!

mbali sibiya Apr 27, 2010 11:15:49 AM ET

Im 25 weeks im loving my pregnancy.its our first baby we exicted.this suprise inside is moving alot,kicking hope the sleepng patterns dnt stay the same wen she he is outside.awake during 9-10pm!

Breanne Apr 25, 2010 04:49:28 PM ET

25 weeks today! i've gained about 8 pounds and am constantly feeling my little guy moving and kicking, he's using my ribs as monkey bars and my bladder as a soccer ball!

Ashley Apr 15, 2010 11:05:30 PM ET

I'm about 25 weeks with my first and the daddy and i couldn't be happier. i've noticed that i'm showing alot though and i've gained so much weight. i started at 134 and i'm already over 150. i hope that's not a bad thing.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question